Do these frauds literally only review capeshit and Star Wars?

Do these frauds literally only review capeshit and Star Wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

That's literally the only thing that gets views for them

I've been waiting for an RLM thread! I've been having a problem lately. I think I'm getting a crush on Rich Evans. Somebody please help me.

?

Why would they actually put effort into understanding film criticism or the finer aspects of filmmaking? They have $$$ flowing in from 17 year olds and other capeshit addicts that allow them to live comfortably while not expending any sort of mental capacity. RLM is like the kindergarden class for people who can't think for themselves.

Rich is a madman that must be stopped

Get some real friends

They do a recap where they talk about all the movies that they would rather have reviewed throughout the year; and talk about how most people who watch their content wouldn't enjoy any of those reviews since they aren't action crap superhero movies.

>>reddit

He's the whitest.

looks like its 9 against (you)

cheers for the (you)s fellas. See you around faggots

They just review what the masses want to see.

How many videos have you seen where they bemoan "cinematic universes" and capeshit?

And yet, how many of their full-length reviews cinematic universe capeshit?

but star wars is capeshit tbqh senpai desu baka

sometimes you just need the attention of a random stranger on the internet. it's not much but it's enough to get us by in our solitude (skyrim reference lol)

>>tripfag gatekeepers

Can someone tell me why they are worth watching? How can someone watch a review of a movie that's half as long as said movie?

Friend simulator

That's incredibly pathetic.

You'll watch it anyways, so why would they stop?

I don't think the Plinkett reviews are really worth watching (at least not the Star Wars ones, I don't know about the Trek ones). He makes good points on the prequel ones, but other people have said most of the same stuff as well. The TFA one is just bad.
Half in the Bag is not really worth watching either.
Best of the Worst is actually funny, at least if the videos provide them with good material, and it's pretty much the only reason I keep track of their channel.
I'm not sure about Re:View. It's kind of interesting to see them actually being kinda serious I guess.

Rich Evans

Daily Reminder

this review is better than the last 100 videos RLM has done and needs more attention

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE