Ants don't have four legs

Ants don't have four legs.

Pixar BTFO and on suicide watch

There was a famine once

No but your mom does

Jesus. I watched this movie all the time as a kid, and to this day I've always remembered the ants walking around on their four back feet, and using the front pair as arms.

What the hell have I been smoking all this time?

he has 6 if you count the ones on his head

Yes they do. They have four plus two more.

they also dont talk

You were probably thinking of Antz

I've never even seen Antz.

Hmmmm?

You forgot the big fat one behind him. Pixar outdid themselves and gave their ants 7 arms.

Isn't that his penis?

Not legs.

Says who? you fucking faggot

sure they do. they just also have two more. They have all the numbers between 1 and 6 inclusive.

You were thinking of that dexter's lab episode maybe. I dug that.

TWIN THORAXES

I wanted that ant to be my boyfriend/big brother

thoraces
yeah theyre like anttaurs

>goofy balloon faces with samey sphere eyes
>grotesque twisted picasso faces with sunken gross eyes and samey colored irides
funny hwo these two movies totally encapsulated all the shit wrong with cgi movies.

You know what irks me more, though? The fact that eusocial insects are never shown with the correct genders. In real life, all workers and soldiers are infertile females, and males are only there to mate with the queen.Also, the queen is not necessarily the leader of the bunch, just the most important. The point is, you see it all the time in media (A Bug's Life, Antz, Bee Movie, etc.), and I guess it'd be weird to have a full female cast, but you know, anything's possible nowadays. Also, naked mole rats are also eusocial for some reason.