Why is Jamaica so based?

Why is Jamaica so based?

>Mostly religious
>Despises homosexuality and degeneracy
>Most people outside of the cities live simple, peaceful lifestyles in harmony with the Earth
>Big tunes, incredibly influential musical traditions despite being such a tiny island
>Literally just content being Jamaicans doing Jamaican shit, not trying to fuck anyone's shit up
>Jerk chicken, yams, rice & peas
>Traditional society with traditional gender roles
>Epic weather
>Some of the most fertile and luscious land on the planet

youtube.com/watch?v=DC3K74ee8kM

Vid related; is some of the good shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dF7Q3ROyWW8
publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/rsrcs/pblctns/2016-r007/index-en.aspx
jamaicaobserver.com/news/Murder-toll-rises-for-2015
independent.co.uk/travel/americas/sun-sand-and-savagery-whatever-happened-to-jamaica-paradise-island-1680136.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ERMxK4264n0
youtube.com/watch?v=vyaKiWkHFlc
youtube.com/watch?v=iwDgA9LUVMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's full of weed smoking niggers

based? Go outside of the hotel and get everything mugged except your underpants.

>based

agreed. poverty drives their people to weed and alcohol. if it wasn't for tourism, they'd be completely fucked

Based? If you step outside the hotel you get mugged of everything except your underpants.

Over 80 percent of kids are born out of wedlock. Not based.

The cities would be fockd sure, but who even visits their cities anyway? Most people go to resorts in the countryside and just smoke weed.

Also I have never been to Jamaica.

It has a problem with crime for sure but I think they've got potential. You should look at the way a lot of them live outside of the cities and in the mountains and stuff.

>>Mostly religious
Best indicator of a violent shithole.
>>Despises homosexuality and degeneracy
Second best indicator of a violent shithole.
>>Most people outside of the cities live simple, peaceful lifestyles in harmony with the Earth
In other words, they are one step away from starving and can not afford much industrial goods.
>>Big tunes, incredibly influential musical traditions despite being such a tiny island
Yeah, since we all love Reggae and Rastafari and hold them in high regard. Not meme genres at all.
>>Literally just content being Jamaicans doing Jamaican shit, not trying to fuck anyone's shit up
So it is about nothing.
>>Jerk chicken, yams, rice & peas
Wow, we really lack this stuff here.
>>Traditional society with traditional gender roles
Which is good for everyone except half of the population.
>>Epic weather
Tropical climate is actually one of the worst for civilization.
>>Some of the most fertile and luscious land on the planet
They still have to import basic foodstuffs.

Except its a third world shithole full of niggers who is only second to shit when compared to Haiti and maybe Guyana

It's a crime-ridden shit hole outside of the resorts. Not even my Jamaican girlfriend's family venture out of the resorts.

>Why is Jamaica so based?
we get it, you just watched Usain Bolt get a gold medal yesterday night. Shut the fuck up about countries you don't understand. Go run yourself, you limey britcuck.

>jamaica
good meme

Can any of you guys understand this? I've been struggling for two hours. I even called my linguistics professor over Skype and asked him for help, he hasn't come up with anything yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=dF7Q3ROyWW8

>Traditional Jamaican dance

What is Britain's fascination with that shit pile of a country?

It's a third world violent dung heap full of stupid niggers.

Its the most dangerous country in the Caribbean.

Mob starts to beat fags, police came in to protect fags and fire a shot to get the crowd to back off.

>Why is Jamaica so based?
t. someone who's never been to jamaica

It's a 3rd world shithole like most of the caribbean.

fuck, you're rarer than me

Go home Achmed

we'd like to have a word with you

>T. millennial faggot who just got back from a Sandals resort in Jamaica.

R A R E
A
R
E

Jamaicans leave their countries because they are so degenerate.
>Father was from there. >Family from nice place near Montego Bay.
> Left there though because country is another Caribbean crap-hole.

At least, like the Africans, when Jamaicans come to this country they usually act more civilized and have better lives than American Blacks. They make better use of their priorities because they know how it's like to live in hell.

It's a fucking shit hole with gangs that own streets and fire AK's at each other. These gangs are paid for by political parties. Specific gangs support specific political parties and graffiti the parties names all over walls.

Watch Ross Kemp on Gangs Jamaica.

It's a poor island nation in the Caribbean that only gets money by tourism. I went there a few years back and took a shore excursion to some private beach. We drove through the city and saw all sorts of stuff. There were armed military policemen right as we drove outside the "protected" tourist area.

Jamaica was a mistake.

Needs to be nuked alongside Haiti, Guyana and Belize.

Bahamas is still quite violent, lad.

I've gotta say, Caribbean and African blacks are a thousand times better than American niggers are.

Yeah, private security firms are big throughout most of the shit caribbean islands. Seems like good money, it's a shame there aren't any here.

You've never been to Jamaica have you

>never been there
It's a 3rd world shit hole. Everyone lives in huts and begs for money. Goats just wander aimlessly through the streets and so do the people. The only good jobs are driving cars for rich tourists.

>Bahamas is still quite violent, lad.
Safest black country on earth this place is.

>Safest black country on earth
I can't even dispute that, you're probably right.

> Everyone lives in huts and begs for money.
They usually live in suburbs with concrete homes, some of the poorer live in congested concrete shanty towns,the wealthy live in secluded areas in the mountains,and finally others live in apartments in towns and cities you ignorant fuck.

Scene hoss?

Can I sent a bank account senpai?

Woah there good buddy, not with that murder rate.

lmao belgian tourists fell for the "dude weed jamaica" meme

the living standards of the poor are comparable to American blacks. If you're a tourist, you likely won't ever see the bad side of Jamaica, it's mostly just gang violence, and from my experience, the government does a good job at keeping it contained to only the shit areas.

Of course, we're always open for business! :^)

Half my office is Jamaican (something something nepotism).

They're pretty friendly and don't cause too much trouble. They're also very much opposed to the gender politics shit bring pushed by the provincial government. Overall open to opposing points of view.

However, the ones that aren't working in my office are driving up local crime like mad.

So what's that like? Like the most violent white country?

>bad
>bad
>bad
>shit
>wrong
>ok
>ok
>shit
>i guess

romanticized shithole really.
>Mostly religious
nopes
like any backwards society
>Most people outside of the cities live simple, peaceful lifestyles in harmony with the Earth
right. They live on little concrete blocks cheaply bought from the government to set up their huts and live in bitter poverty
>Big tunes, incredibly influential musical traditions despite being such a tiny island
true
>Literally just content being Jamaicans doing Jamaican shit, not trying to fuck anyone's shit up
is that why the crime rate is son insanely high?
>Jerk chicken, yams, rice & peas
tasty shit, I give you that
>Traditional society with traditional gender roles
again, like any backwards society
>Epic weather
apart from hurricane season and daily rain hour
>Some of the most fertile and luscious land on the planet
carribean

This sterotype is very annoying. Not every Jamaican smokes weed and why do you feel the need to refer to black people by the N word?

Holy rare flag thread batman.

>Mostly religious

A Brit who cares about religion.

t. Achmed

Surprisingly enough most of the girls i know who are lesbian are actually black. Don't know if they're of Jamaican descent but it's still interesting.

>he bought bob marly meme

They are violent fucking niggers, Kingston has one of the highest murder/violent crime rates in the world. They are the fucking worst to keep out of your country as well, every drug smuggling Chimpmarly caught in Canada has been deported at least 3 times, some guy in Toronto was deported 7 before he was arrested for murder and will now be living off the public dime for life in prison here. The entire island should be quarantined until they die out.

>google 'jamaican in toronto murder charge +deported'
>to many other similar cases to even find the one I refereed to

Even own government admits they are as bad as Somalians and sub-Saharan trash
Deportation, Circular Migration and Organized Crime
Jamaica Case Study:
publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/rsrcs/pblctns/2016-r007/index-en.aspx

etc..
jamaicaobserver.com/news/Murder-toll-rises-for-2015

etc..
independent.co.uk/travel/americas/sun-sand-and-savagery-whatever-happened-to-jamaica-paradise-island-1680136.html

etc..
14 people found dead in Jamaica. Crazy Killing in the city. 2015
youtube.com/watch?v=ERMxK4264n0

So educate yourself, or just go smoke some bowls with your jamacian homies and get stabbed and robbed.

>anyone who doesn't agree with me is backwards and uncivilized in comparison to Germany
wow guess not much has changed after all

The caribbean needs to be wiped clean & repopulated with whites.

RARE PROXY
>RARE PROXY
RARE PROXY
>RARE PROXY
RARE PROXY

Jamacians are basically just black irish people
Down to have a laugh and a drink all the time but can be right pikey fucking shits at times

I actually think that the Cayman Islands is the best example of successful colonialism.

The locals here love being ruled by the UK, they're very conservative, and they don't even nationally recognize things like their emancipation day. It's great.

My sister dates Jamaicans. They're all dumb as fuck. No manners, no fathers, not cultured at all. No dreams, passions, anything. Just dumb idiots who waste their life doing dumb shit.

Nigger spotted

Is this your first time on Sup Forums?

I think we ought to roll out a warm welcome for the newfag

lmao i love german logical spergs, op obliterated

Indeed

Nuff people say they know they can't believe
Jamaica we have a bobsled team

We have the one derice
And the one jr
Yule brenner
And the man sanka

The fastest of the fastest of Jamaican sprinters
Go to olympics
Fight for Jamaica

Don't try to Make Jamaica Great Again, it was never great and will never be.

>Jamaicans
As in multiple niggers? Fuck dude...

Jamaican me angry with all these stereotypes.

FPBP

AY MON, WEED!

>White people

The countryside is basically owned by durg lords who have huge weed plantations though. Everywhere you go outside the nice tourist spots or big city has drug lord personnel with machine guns. It's relatively peaceful I guess, but it's not a paradise.

>Jamaican me angry
Carlos...

lol it has one of the highest murder rates in the world you mong

>his entire country relies on tourism, and his most iconic building is an expensive resort.

Cool Runnings is a great movie IDC what you say. One of the best sports movies ever.

>The countryside is basically owned by durg lords who have huge weed plantations though

lol have you ever been? "drug lords" don't live in the countryside they harass people from the countryside
youtube.com/watch?v=vyaKiWkHFlc

>It's relatively peaceful I guess
Relative to what? Yemen? I get they don't have suicide bombing or constant air strikes. see articles

It means out of every black country its the safestin comparison.

You really expect much from this small archipelago?

yeah. shes into black guys

>DUDE WEED LMAO - The Country
Into the trash it goes

youtube.com/watch?v=iwDgA9LUVMA

I've posted this a few times and never got any replies, hopefully it will this time.

He is legit, He's posted his Jamaican passport and drivers licence elsewhere

As a tourist, if you don't do anything crazy, you won't really see any violence. I'm sure it's pretty terrible for the locals though.

It's literally a shit hole. It's only better than Haiti because the British propped up their infrastructure.

>mindless intrusive behaviour
wow guess not much has changed after all

>As a tourist, if you don't do anything crazy, you won't really see any violence
Checked.
I'll give you that, I'd rather not take the chance. Ever notice how the best vacation package prices are always for the places like Jamaica? Mexico is another example of a 'relatively' safe spot as long as you stay within the coloured lines and don't drink the water.