I love you all, random assortment of monstrous criminals who 've only known for half a day, you're my new family now...

I love you all, random assortment of monstrous criminals who 've only known for half a day, you're my new family now. I love you.
Also I'm a god, odelay.

I loved it when his wife found out the money/guns/drugs whatever in his house and gave him shit about it.

Lady, your husband has his face tattooed like a fucking skeleton, did you think he was going to get a job in accounting?

could still do a ton of jobs, just none in like retail. Could be a laborer

His God form was pretty cool, didn't see that one coming at all

Would you hire him? I'm not in murrica but I don't think you see many of his kind working honest jobs.

Maybe a cook?

Why did he need guns? If he was as high profile as he implied then couldn't his goons hold that shit?

It's less that he's a criminal (duh), and more that he's keeping business at home.
Don't keep guns and dope and dirty cash at home.

Reported

I thought she was just pissed that he was bringing it home. You know, separate work and family life

Yeah it actually felt really out of nowhere I'm being nitpicky but they probably should've teased what he actually was.
Is that really that much of a spoiler? We know he's a criminal and all that horseshit it's not like he spoiled that he killed his family when he freaked out about her leaving

I don't think what he was saying implied that, but I might be wrong, at that point in the movie I was falling asleep.

It's a pretty common thing in these places. Basically don't shit where you and your family eat. Kinda like the old "don't shoot the mailman" or "don't do business around a church on Sunday" thing

Did he ever finish that essay he kept talking about? It seemed important

>don't shoot the mailman
What if he witnessed you shooting the gardener?

The saying means don't kill civilians, people that has nothing to do with your business and did nothing to provoke you.
It's a pragmatic idea. You don't need the extra heat and piss off random government employees.

Now if you get caught, then of course you do what you gotta do, but you're a dumbass for being seen in the first place

Im surprised Diablo want killed earlier by a rival gang or by his own people. I mean yeah the guy spits hot fire like Dylon but hes still human enough to take a bullet.

>I mean yeah the guy spits hot fire like Dylon

Chappelle really is timeless

Bullets were afraid of him, actually bullets were afraid of everyone on the Squad with a name.

They actually did foreshadow it. He said he felt like the Devil was feeding him the powers or some shit.

Turned out it wasn't the devil, is all.

It was clear the guy was a gang banger. So yeah it was silly she was shocked by this. But some gang members do try to keep that shit away from their homes. Never know when you may get raided by the feds or even jacked by another gang.

Diablo found his interior god and died for their sins...but seriously i hope he comes back, in a perfect world it would be Uncle Sam taking him from the SS to become a Black Knight in Checkmate...

He could have been a model like based Rick Genest

Odelay isn't a word

its not?

He really is. Playa Haters vs Suicide Squad when?
>"Ooooo and heres Killer Croc, the animal himself. Excuse me if I mistake you for Buck Nastys mama, ya both smell like ass, and desperately lotion"

I posted that hoping that someone would reply with the Becktionary. Thank you user.

>Would you hire him?

If he's got a good resume, yeah.

Coincidentally the guys covered in Gang tats rarely have strong resumes.

According to the comics, it's actually a minor demon that he gets his powers from.

It's pretty neat, honestly.

He was always a literal D-lister who even I, as someone who likes the most underused characters, thought was meh. But he's probably going to be used way more now that the normies love him, eh? Give him a chance to shine a bit.

eh, you know, they were the first people to ever accept him in his life since he killed his family. And on top of that, they loved him because of his powers, he didn't have to hide that shit. Like imagine if you were gay and you finally found people who accepted you for it, you would be pretty fond of them before suiciding yourself.

What the fuck was this?
Why did they try to make them into a loving family of tortured souls right just at the end?

To be fair, most people under stressful situations will tend to bond very quickly with others around them.

>tfw you realize he was talking to the viewer not the squad

too deep for you i guess but that's cool

Beyond the less overt hinting at his untapped potential and the vague origin of his powers, during the scene with Boomerang holding up the lighter and doing the "looky 'ere, fire! wooaoao!!" bit, Diablo creates a line of fire with a wave of his hand and his final form's face is in the flames

It's ORALE.

I feel like we should just stop criticizing DC movies until the Director's Cut comes out on DVD. We're not getting full movies here, people. We're just fucking not. No one and nothing's getting developed. It all feels like fucking cinematic sausage. BvsS went at least two steps up in quality with the director's cut, because you got to see all the shit that didn't make it to short attention span theater. Maybe Suicide Squad's director's cut will add back in all the interpersonal relationship development that was completely lacking from what we have now.

there any screenie of it?

She was mad that he was bringing his gang life into the home. She knew he was a gangbanger and most likely a kingpin, and she knew that it gave them opportunities they normally wouldn't have, like a good life and home for their kids. However, she also probably didn't want her kids to know about that life and grow up to become something more then they did, so she probably threw that stipulation into their relationship: You do you, but not in this house. It's pretty common shit, desu.

here's your (you).

I thought that skull he made in front of Boomer was foreshadowing it...

>"Hey Captain Kangaroo, how's about you throw out that ugly ass jacket pray to god that doesn't come back!"
>"Now easy there Nasty, it's takes years of practice and skill to be that deadly, and that ineffective."

Like I could understand if he was only a little bit tatted in the flashback but he had a fucking skelly on his face. Bitch, what did you expect? Was he gonna be a mall Santa?

Rarely, yes. But some who get out after doing time can turn it around. Know a guy who did.

Someone post his Most Wanted issue

>Why did he need guns?
Oh I'm sorry. I thought this was America.

Probably lied that he had stopped gangbanging after they were married and had kids. Hence why she was mad.

>meet King Cholo
>married and have kids
>says he stopped doing gang shit
>she finds out he was lying and flips out

If she just found a bag of random shit she would be confused if she didn't know he was a "former" ms13 guy

If Americans all had fire powers from Xiuhcoatl or any Pagan Fire deity really, this whole gun control issue would dry up REAL fast.

I don't kill anyone anymore, you might believe it was the death of my family that caused this but I was clearly shown killing a courtyard full of people and laughing about it so you'd be wrong

So she's naive on top of being retarded, gotcha.

I wish they spent more time with them as a team
But I'll just chalk it up with el Diablo being locked in a tank for years so he's happy to be with anyone that reminds him of his old Cholo Gang (and considering everything probably didn't care if he died)

I didn't put that together, I think I assumed it was Brother Warlock for some reason.
And there was the whole scene where they felt sad for Harley.
I can almost forgive Deadshot not popping her, even if it was only because he was being spiteful but her boyfriend opened fire on them, she ditched them and stole their ride out of that shit hole.
The closest thing to actual camaraderie the little background scenes between Diablo and Croc. I'd say I wish there was more time spent on that but I'd be lying because everytime Croc opened his mouth I cringed.

Huh?

>she thinks a skelleton gangbanger will stop being that because of "love"
naive
>she thinks a skelleton gangbanger doesn't have guns and drugs in the house
retarded

The director keeps saying there wont be a directors cut, although I have to say, I see no way they wont do it.

I mean, they cut like, 75% of the joker out, and literally no reason why. Nobody hated Leto, everyone just thinks he didnt have enough screentime.

So personally, I am betting they are going to announce some shit like Suicide Squad: Joker Edition, with all the Joker stuff added back in, to maxemise dvd profit.

Seems like a no brainer

I kept saying this to everyone, cutting the Joker scenes was intended.

Get ready for the Joker Edition.. Hopefully we get the whole Wayne Manor/Smashed Teeth shit people have been talking about.

>woman believes a guy's lies

yea I guess that never happens.

Unless the director gets totally screwed by the studio he's not going to come out and say "this isn't the real version of the movie" just as its released.

At the very least the stuff will be released as bonus scenes on the BLURAY. Though i suspect Ayer will edit it back into a "directors cut" version of the film

if its just 10 minutes of new stuff i'd probably pass on it.
If its like BvS and its 30 minutes and an R rating? I'd pre-order it.

well, he might be vulnerable to bullets, but his enemies are vulnerable to bullets AND fire, so thats like, double

Demon/Interdimensional entity

tomato, tomato.....

......thats the same as Hareleys dream.....