Most male characters are now awkward, bumbling eunuchs, submissive to stronk womyn (Grey worm the eunuch pussy licker...

>most male characters are now awkward, bumbling eunuchs, submissive to stronk womyn (Grey worm the eunuch pussy licker, Theon the eunuch cup bearer, Varys the Eunuch naughty schoolboy being henpecked by Kelly C.)
>Jon Snow is repeatedly spoken down to by his little sister in front of all his bannermen
>10-year-old Mormont girl has more status than any of the battle-hardened lords around her, openly defying the King with no repercussion
>Olenna tells Kelly C to ignore clever men because they are men

What happened, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OiHtCzLFymM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

people like this happened

MEANWHILE /ourguy/ APPEARS

terrible writing this season
terrible pandering

it's all gonna end in tears one way or the other

>MFW i've been making nonstop anti feminist threads saying these exact talking points on game of thrones subreddit and on here and it's finally catching on

They ran out of book material so D&D went into generic sitcom mode.

oh fug I finally realized kelly c = khaleesi

I couldn't decipher it for some reason

And here you are feeling threatened and getting triggered by fictional characters getting more screentime

Yes, it's absolute garbage.

even my mom noticed they were forcing feminism and she never notices anything.

ignoring the wider issue . this is a symptom.

Fuck i cant eat pusy anymore without being called a beta:(

Is it true they're basically freestyling this season without following the books? How are they gonna finish the show like that?

I never thought I'd actually be happy to see Euron in this show. This was an excellent and refreshing scene.

>*stabs the patriarchy in the dick*

pshh, the age of men is over boys

get off my Sup Forums sjw scum

>yfw the show was equally anti feminist in previous seasons that there is reaction image available for you

I dropped the show after season one but I know bits and pieces from the previous seasons, what happened to the dude that raped Sansa?

>Forgetting about /ourguy/

youtu.be/OiHtCzLFymM

Damn, really wish I had used this screenshot as the OP, it's just perfect

GoT has always been for women

She got her stronk womyn revenge and fed him to his own hounds.

>implying a cis hetero white male rapist villain is anti-feminist

>GoT has always been for women

Not true. Up until the last couple of seasons, only Renly/Loras' faggot sex scenes were for women. The rest was fine.

You'll never be him!

I honestly dont know what show you people are watching.

All those arabian whores got killed, sometimes with their own weapons, or are being gleefully raped on their way back to being used as a dragon appetizer.