>Finally get motivation and find a work because would starve to death otherwise
>First 3 days on work going great, trying to mind my own buisness
>4th day at lunch
>have headset on, listening on a podcast while eating
>can still hear co-workers because low volym
>Heard female coworker silently say to the other
>"don't you too think user is creep?"
>"yeah"

Now i'm back at square one, drunk as fuck again and all the motivation i hardly worked myself up to get is gone and i get a panic attack just thinking going back to that place. I know i'm a extremly weak person but common why do females always do this, atleast the dudes on the workplace was nice etc...

Ignore them user. Females talk shit because they can get away with it.

>listening to women

>Not getting on our phone and pretending that you have sweet and fun places to go to after work. So it looks like you just hate work and keep to your self there

Also, what podcast?

Be more social with your coworkers. Ignore two cunts. They will change their mind or no, who cares what they think. With time you will be more confident at work

Have you tried not beeing a creepy fuck?

Remember all women hate themselves deep down

they probably said that because you creeped them out

>NEET for nearly 14 years
>Probably going to die alone on the street when my parents kick it

Least I had fun all 14 of those years.

your not at work to make friends. your there for money. fuck them and their faggy thoughts and opinions

>a woman said something mean and now my feelings are hurt

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

lol

no wonder you guys are so cucked

seriously toughen the fuck up, you're a big boi now.

Don't you have a house?

Don't worry, OP, it's just because you're ugly. If you were good-looking, they'd be whispering about how you must be texting your gf when you're actually on Clover, thinking you were quiet and intense. Eventually, one of them would nut up and flirt, and depending on how blatant it was, you'd either not notice and make it seem like you shut her out, or notice and drop your spaghetti, making it seem like you're a fucking autist.

t. Good-looking eternal virgin autist

? Don't you have enlightened social democracy with free housing, healthcare and gibsmedats?

Fuck that makes me sad. Just ignore them and do your job like a German.

>quitting job over someone thinking your a creep

Were you anti-social? At the start of any new job it's wise to introduce yourself and talk to people. If you just walk right by people, especially if they made eye contact, you always say hi, ask "how are ya" "how's it going" "what's new". It sounds stupid but that's the way it is.

>don't behave like a creep
>ignore normie shittalk
>grow some balls

Just ignore those bitches and keep on working. Once you get in the flow of work, you wont even notice that kind of thing. Also, when a woman says that kind of shit it's usually because you as a man aren't paying attention to her. A lot of times women will get downright insulted if you ignore/don't approach them. It's always a lose-lose situation with those kind of women. If you approach them you are a creepy stalker; if you leave them alone/ignore them you area creepy anti-social loner. Attention whores are awful.

are you seriously bitching about THIS? maybe its time to visit a doctor to give you confidence pills.

This

Socialize, get to know the people

Ignore them. When a woman pisses me off, I act as if they don't exist. Really fucks with their heads.

Simple answer: women are bitches. Ignore them and get yours.

dude what

you should have took off your headset and confronted her

I can relate to your situation user. I always do the following in your situation
>fuck the prettiest one
>assert dominance
>jackoff in front of everyone
>assert dominance

How old are you now, user?

>socialize = licking others anuses

NO

stab those bitches to death

you should have taken off your headphones and called her a cunt

I put on headphones during breaks to know who talks shit. It's funny. One moment, I'll be smiling and helping a coworker, then hear same bitch say to another co,
>user is kinda of strange, gives me the creeps
Later, she ask me to lift another 50lb box of shit foe her. This time, with that same smile, tell her no. When she complains about the weight, remind her the application states you must be able to lift 50lb+
She was fired a week later for failure of doing her job. Seems she was using all the guys to move shit for her, while she walked and looked busy.
Don't be a pussy, man up already.

If they think you're creepy, you're most likely exuding a creepy vibe and you don't know it.

How about instead of having headphones on like an autist, you actually try to make conversation with someone?

It's so crazy it just might work.

Nigga go see a therapist for social anxiety.

Not everyone is going to like you, in fact most people derive pleasure out of socially preying on the weak. Did you go to high school?

man, dont let that bullshit get to you, seriously. you are on your way to improve your life, keep going.

Report that bitch to ur boss u dumb shit

stop being a fucking creep

embrace your creepiness and girls will like it

they literally do not know what they like and rely on signals from others (including you) to determine how they should feel about you

make friends with the males in the workplace and the wimmin will like you too. its just that easy.

I hate this argument.

You can't blame boys growing up in a feminised culture for being pussies.

>>jackoff in front of everyone
>>assert dominance

Yep, fuck that. Keep going! It won't be long until these girls are hideous old bags, and you'll be looking pretty God damn good to them. (Although don't date them)

>make a conversation with someone
>in Sweden

haha, that'll make it worse

Double dubs tell the truth.

I'm a wizard, user. I became a NEET around 16.

It's probably a form of natural selection.

If you can't take some random woman saying you're a creep you probably would enjoy life more living in a basement off of autismbux instead of among real people.

"Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outwards, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment."

In other words ignore the bitches OP.

yeah this.

once you have consensus in a small group you can do anything, ANYTHING

but remeber no means no

>caring what women say

user, you may not know this yet, but women talk shit about everyone, including their 'friends'. just ignore them. it's what their husbands probably do too.

Just rape them, that will show them who's a creep. It's legal in Sweden, isn't it?

Do you know what people hate worse than having worked with creepy coworkers?
Having to continue to work with creepy coworkers.

If you bother them, then keep showing up.
Their opinion is irrelevant, just get on your bosses good side and eventually they'll have no choice but to get on your dick.

Fuck them.

Hey user i will share with you one secret, 9/10 girls will reject you but there will be always 1/10 that will be interested in you, keep working, you need to do it, do you even care about those girls? No, so shut the fug up and move your ass.

Normies literally dislike introverts. You can't go to work, do the work, and leave. They want to control your emotions.

They can smell your betaness. Start acting like you don't give a shit and work hard. Fresh pussy awaits.

>just be yourself
>but not like that you creep!

Normies don't know shit