Who's the superior feline fatale- Catwoman, or Black Cat?

Who's the superior feline fatale- Catwoman, or Black Cat?

One that has less autistic fanbase.

The one with a god-tier solo run by Brubaker and a really great run by Valentine

You mean the one that actually has a fanbase?

Wait I actually don't know which you mean. I've met Selina and Felicia fans

It's obvious who the best Cat is.

New Rebirth ongoing when?

>feline fatale
non of them have been very fem fetale in years.
>Black Cat
black cat is a sexy older woman. I would say she is conventionally hotter than catwoman even if I like catwoman more.
>catwoman
catwoman is a frenemy with issues. more a pity bait than a fem fetale. poison ivy is bigger fem fatale then both of them combined

Felicia's not that old, is she?

Selina, duh.

no she is not Old old, Im talking about the beauty of a mature woman.not some faggotry of fapping to granny

post a pic with her real sizes

Okay.

Catwoman defined and perfected the role, Black Cat adapted it to her own standards with a different spin.

As for character and how well they're written? Uh, decently? I mean, Black Cat kind of sucks right now, and Catwoman has been pretty much the same as always, just with decent writing.

I think most would agree that the definitive feline fatale is undoubtedly Catwoman, if not for her iconography alone. This is coming from a fan of Felicia's, too, and even I can see she is not as good as Catwoman in terms of role, but mainly because they're more different than they are alike. The only things in common is that they are hot cat-themed thieves in love with the protagonist who live on the edge. How both perceive the edge and choose to ride it however, is different from one another's.

But who am I kidding, no one's gonna give me a (You) for this shit.

also Catwoman grew into what she is while black cat just had a bad day and started doing crime.

Catwoman, and I'm a raging marvelfag

I'd sell my fucking soul for a new ongoing.

Now you got mke thinking.

What would be the greatest ongoing series starring Catwoman be about?

Stop thinking and start reading.

Judging by their solo work, Black Cat isn't even anywhere near Catwoman's league.

Judging by virtue of being iconic, Catwoman is one of the most prolific female characters in comics, the same cannot be said of Black Cat.

Judging by their effects on comic books in general, once again Catwoman trumps Black Cat by miles.

Judging by looks, I like the short-haired, be-goggled and be-whipped Catwoman better, but she didn't have this look until 2002, so Black Cat certainly gets points for maintaining the same look for as long as she has.

The better character? That's incredibly subjective, and I'm biased on that front admittedly. I like Catwoman's motive of taking from a world that never gave her anything, better than Black Cat's "one bad day" thing. I'm not as well-read on Black Cat as Catwoman, but Selina's transformation as a character over 75 years is one of the best examples of long-term character development in comics I can think of.

Also Catwoman has the benefit of being Batman's endgame, while Felicia is just one of Spider-Man's side-squeezes in-between marriages to MJ.

Why did Darwyn Cooke have to die?

Black Cat, she knows judo, had a shota sidekick and doesn't afraid of anything.

>Darwyn Cooke is dead but Slott and Bendis still live

fucking WHY

Not the black cat we're talking about, /ss/fag

Replacing Valentine was absolutely retarded.
I hope they bring her back for Selina's next book.

I'd love to see Valentine do a status quo catwoman book, actually.

She only got the book for the duration of a retarded twist and I think it weathered my enjoyment of her run.

So speaking of Catwoman, what are her best runs?

Brubaker's run
When in Rome
Selina's Big Score
Valentine's run
First half of Gotham City Sirens or just Dini's issues
BoP - Batgirl and Catwoman
The Cat and the Bat
Catwoman/Oracle

I'd also add Catwoman Defiant, her Secrets and Origins issue, and her Batman Eternal issues.

It's okay, she's not even Selina Kyle.

It's basically only a Catwoman movie in name.

Is Black Cat even a thing anymore?

Obviously it's Catwoman. Black Cat is Namor-tier irrelevent.

Basically Slott is a fucking terrible writer so she's a ruthless crime boss now, and not in a decently well done way like Catwoman.

Basically when Doc Ock took over Spidey's life for a few months Ock had NO IDEA there was something going on between him and Felicia, so he clocked her in the face and sent her to prison when she tried the usual playful banter.

She's ANGEREE and murderous now, like an actual supervillain.

Don't ask me why spidey doesn't just say "my life was taken over by my arch-nemesis for a few months and he sabotaged my life"

Black Cat fell victim to current year Marvel. Not only is she stupidly written, she also covered up her cleavage. Because female sex appeal would offend the sensibilities of feminist websites.

>Don't ask me why spidey doesn't just say "my life was taken over by my arch-nemesis for a few months and he sabotaged my life"
Here's the thing, Spider-Man actually DID do that, but Black Cat didn't give a fuck.

Why?

Slott.