You will never marry Lauren Southern

>You will never marry Lauren Southern

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOMYkQzDXEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's gonna get killed for this lmao

What we have here Bob is textbook, even classic, example of what's called "nigs gon nig."

ayo delet dis

SHART IN MART

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((lauren)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((southern))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>yknow

Ruined.

Nah mean is clearly optimal there

She's an absolute madwoman who spouts Sup Forums memes to the outside world. Someone needs to help her.

(She might be browsing this thread desu.)

Why would she ever want you?

Lauren shouldn't you be on your way to Milwaukee? I thought you were going there?

Good post

she is hot as fuck as long she keeps her mouth shut.

cheers

Loving that Trump emoji.

Yeah she is 10/10 wife tier and if you were dating her you would be crazy not to marry her (no fedora)

lel.

SWEDEN YES!
SHART IN MART
POO IN LOO

>these are glorious times to be alive in

>NEWfag

The only thing that bothers me about her is her acceptance for LGBT people. I wonder is she's saved.

what the fug is the nigress stealing there?

I came here from 9gag and r/Sup Forums. So what?

>tfw burger is flipping right now

Shut up, Jew

Read the Tweet, kraut.

what's The downside tho? a woman isnt just born rational AND pretty like that.... coalburner?

>being this donkey brained

LOL could you imagine the burgers that would be flipping on here if she was.

>an ugly shill
Yeah, no such luck.

I like your flag. It's very pretty and aesthetically pleasing to me.

This will never become a meme, since we make up the majority of Sup Forums. Keep trying, you perfect stereotype of a cuck.

cosplayer

>Bugers be flipping

Das it mane

might just be a pratical decisions to cut off an avenue of criticism from her opponents. i would think there is a good chance her personal views on the matter are different.

U saying wat u son of basterd bich

anybody seen her bf or gf(degenerate)?

>(She might be browsing this thread desu.)

Nothing exists save empty space and pol, user.
And pol - pol is but a sausage party.

>live in MKE
>tfw when finding weaves lying in the road or stuck in the bushes

When black women fight they just rip those things out and leave them wherever. Aren't they expensive?

When you get away from the universities you'll find that tons of LGBT people are redpilled. mostly gay guys. Honestly, they're just homosexuals, it happens, who cares. The vocal minority doesn't represent the gay folks who jsut want to fuck who they want to fuck and don't have an issue beyond that.

GIVE HEAD IN KEK SHED

Makes me feel nostalgic for the London chimpout.

so what's with this force SHART meme I'm seeing literally everywhere since fucking today

ill fuckin cut ya i will

ye scurvvvvvvyy fuckaneer you

>I'm a Reddit fag
You need to get the fuck out of here and go back then faggot

Why are Americans so easily triggered?
Or is it just a Sup Forums-american phenomenon?
Majority of Sup Forums are small dicked, secretly self-concious white bois of course, but Amerilards are the worst in that regard.

dont be so reactionary hajjbro. that just makes em talk shit more. just ignore and they lose their fun. anyways, you have shart in mart now. you can now fight fire with fire.

>

Just a bunch of burgers on proxys trying to turn people away from the burger meme because they hate it.

Some poo in loo found pictures of fat people with shit stains on their asses, walking through walmart, then posted the epic meme under an Aus proxy. All the pajeets are bouncing up and down on their stools clapping like retards.

Most of us from r/the_donald come here man sorry we're staying. Didn't lauren do an ama on the donreddit?

ya. i have no prob with gaybros. there is a time and a place for talking about your sex life. decent people understand this.

on the other hand you have gays that literally base their entire life and identity off of a sexual act. sticking your dick in another dudes butt should not be seen as some kind of life guiding principle. and constantly bitching because there are people that are not cheerleading for "gay rights". automatically labeling those people homophobes and pretending they are all closet gays. gets so old. makes no sense that they kind of use gay as an insult in those scenarios.

dont really care for that brand of gay tbqh.

>post yfw we jew her into getting on BLACKED

Can you stop?

The flag should be a dead giveaway.

A lot of Sup Forums are young, during this one shooting happening, someone made a discord equivalent back then to discuss it and it was full of shitty teens. Whenever someone falls for obvious bait sorbets overly triggered you can bet he's about 15 or 16 years old.

I will welcome this with open arms

Most American posters are asshurt as is so it'll bee funny

I am beyond sick of these fucking backward illogical nigger shenanigans.

oh man I don't think I could handle that man burgers (americans) flipping at once

>You will never marry a brave Canadian QT who reports from SJW shit holes at risk of her life

WHY EVEN LIVE . RAR

why the fuck are the gun owning nationalists not protecting the cities from these fucking animals?

Back before her face got fatand her ass got saggy.

okay well you're deluding yourself if you think your posts are acceptable. There is a posting hierarchy here and you should lurk in order to understand how to properly post.
Thanks,
Mike McGee

>age 21
she looks older 2bh

ya... we've noticed. you got everyone on reddit being awkward/cringey as fuck with their Sup Forums tryhard memeing.

>look at me, in so edgy cool and in the know

it has caused a mass migration, as is probably obvious by the decline of decent posts on pol and the rise of hilldawg supporters. the_donald and r/Sup Forums will be the death of this korean candle wax sniffing board. its death will be announced with shitty pun posts and fucking dumb ass references being plastered in all threads

>Holy shit! i watch TV too! i know what they are referencing! better throw out some dumb ass lines to prove im in the know too. sooo epic.. . or should i say... so ebin.. lololol. kek XDXDXDXd. reeeeeeee bane posting lulz!

Hair extensions.
Normal humans wouldn't know.

That's racist

Check your ID you knob

Looks like these burgers.... are done

She relies heavily on being as edgy as possible and using her sex appeal. When it comes to debating and knowledge on some topics she is nowhere near the level as others in her field.

> when you realise she's only doing well because of her sex appeal

>Niggers gonna nig
>dindus gunnda dindunuffin
>black on black crime won't ever matter
>It will always be whiteys fault
>Hillary will be president

and we are all going to fucking die. It is the end times

Like 90% of women, it's all makeup. She's streamed without makeup before and it wasn't that good.

Not all black people are bad, im sure theres far more that look on this shit as the farce it is. All you need is a couple of guys, black white pink or fucking green it doesnt matter, with a few rifles wealking the streets and these fucking morons using , in this case an entirely justified killing, as an excuse to riot and get free stuff.

Cuck

She is a cosplayer with a deviant art page. That alone should raise red flags for you fuckers that she is simply and attention whore.

literal reddit quote

> aww, hes just australian. we all know how they cant help but shitpost, huh guyz..

surprised they didnt end it with a fuckin
>rawr
or something

Get out

If she was some random lass on the street we'd be calling her a 6/7 out of 10

We need to cleanse the population of those with IQ below 80 who are over 14 years old

>literal reddit quote

How would you know this?

>thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=bOMYkQzDXEk

Wow you guys really sound like bitter virgins

Agreed. On a side note it's much easier to find a good black person than it is to find a good jew.

>itt newfag redditors falling for australia's bait

She's definitely ITT

I wonder if she knows she has fan art

STOP THIS BURGER STUFF

>alt-rightist jewtubers
GTFO

>mfw

>You will never fuck Lauren's sister

Got any proofs? I don't doubt it for a second, but still.

>implying people who like cosplay can't be red pilled as well

I would marry her in a heartbeat and have as many kids with her as possible if I could because it is rare to find someone beautiful who also has balls the size of Jupiter's moons.

>coalburning cuckposters

>Implying none of you literal faggots would procreate with the blonde hair and blue eyes of the politically based Lauren Southern

they can't be red pilled, stop kidding yourself nigga

what has this thread become

>t. libertarian kike puppet
I'm not racist but....

what the fuck is she holding??

"""""""""""blue""""""""""" eyes

A hedgehog, Mahmoud

Looks like an echidna.
Don't you have echidnas in the UK?

A hedgehog.

They can't get red pilled or you can't get pussy? Pick one.

A hedgehog. She owns two. And is beautiful.

thank you

Echidnas have more of a snout like an anteater. Cute little fuckers, though.