Redpill me on Somalians

Redpill me on Somalians

Be offensive if think is necessary

`they don't work and commit a lot of crime

Like all other black africans, they have a really bad case of fake reality and cognitive dissonance. Every time I ask them about their homeland Somalia, they keep telling me about how they wuz kangz and how they're the closest relatives of the ancient egyptians, and they're the best country on africa. Then when you turn on the TV africa news, they show you images of somali kids getting blown by terrorists, eaten alive and the whole country is in general shit. They also glorify their country so much while they rush really fast to live in other countries like Sweden, Denmark, Norway.

Now watch as 10 Swedish posters come out of nowhere and call me a muhammad.

Tribal as fuck and hate each other mostly

they are not human. the worst Africans. uncivilized monkeys and privileged apes when they come into first world countries to disrupt the order
all muslims, all have the same name, all soulless rat people

we are shit. i wish I was ethiopian

>my uncle got dragged in Mogadishu in 1993
Could’ve just said that honestly

Spoiler here: You're both the same trash tier subhumans. Africa should've been nuked long ago.

I grew up around a community of them who were given refugee status after civil war. I don't consider myself racist and am pretty tolerant, but Somalians are a whole different bag of trouble to any other race I have encountered.

I can remember they constantly started fights and robbed people to the point my mother would not let me outside as kid (in New Zealand this is incredibly rare). My mother was a single mother, and I still remember them knocking on our door when I was like 4 and taunting my mom. They would wait for her to come to the door and then threaten to throw rocks through our windows and at us. Just a middle age woman and a 4 year old child and they targeted us for "fun". It was just cruel really.

They also have a unique but pungent scent. Maybe its just me, but you always seem to be able to smell a Somali a block away. They have this odd sharp odor to them. Only ever experienced it with Somalis, and always do.

They all have the same fuck ugly face with massive foreheads

>but you always seem to be able to smell a Somali a block away.

I swear to god we smell their country from Europe. There is a distinct smell.

Switzerland: 80.000

UNBIASED POST

they are generally very good at maths

They tend to all look the same in being ugly as fuck with giant foreheads and buck teeth

They commit a lot of crime

They are one of the worst Africans

They are mostly in Norway and Germany

fucking monkeys

not people

>they are generally very good at maths

Must be the unhuman cranial capacity they have.

b-but you're a muhammad.

Not it's just that they have unusually small bodies. That's why next to it their brain look large, but it's the same size than an average african.

I am Indian, therefore EVROPEAN and WHITE

Come to the big Tesco at Sheffield it seems to be little Mogadishu

>They are mostly in Norway and Germany
I thought they were in Sweden.
Now nobody really knows how many and what kind of people are here but at least I don't remember any (self-identified) Somalian being on the news for a major crime, so they can't be too prevalent.

I recently moved from Toronto to Ottawa

Somalis back at Toronto were bum tier, but here they seem more accomplished. I know a lot of them studying or working in STEM fields.

(ofc this is just my anecdote)

They cause problems in Switzerland?

Fuck this thread
t. Muhammad