Why are Muslims absolutely terrified of dogs?

Why are Muslims absolutely terrified of dogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1eiCuM5PLfM
youtube.com/watch?v=xXUQfC77f9I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ypxzcYvYZo
youtube.com/watch?v=qomoxbo3v-I
youtube.com/watch?v=43sJ__i6iSs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXyZ4zpjgAI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because dogs only follow people they think are smarter than them

and they dont follow most muslims

mohammed was mauled by a black pitbull

They think they're dirty. It's pretty ironic because everything they do is dirty and disgusting

Those "Christians" in that picture are darker than the "Muslims" they are murdering

in ancient times, dogs were probably common carriers for pests and rabies. now its a stupid archaic rule almost as stupid as mixing fabrics for christians.

That's crazy bro

because dogs can sense evil and are not shy about pointing it out

Should I get a dog for the race war? Are there any non-nigger dog races that can still be good at fighting if they have to?

Dogs truly are mans best friend

GREAT DANE

Dogs are generally seen as unclean in islam.

Canineaphobia?

No more canineaphobes!

Dogs are great.

If a dog dislikes someone it's a red flag.

Ive been fantasising about owning a rhodesian ridgeback lately. White people dog bred to hunt lions among other things

A muslim girl I once fucked explained it to me once. She said that dogs prevent angels from entering your house when you are praying.

Supposedly, under muslim theology, when you pray, angels enter your house to bless you. But if you keep a dog, it would chase them off.

I dont know how much she really knew about theology, but I know she was pretty representative of the average muslim (headscarf and all).

Dogs show emotion and sympathy for their owners. Muslims don't understand these human traits so they get confused and blow themselves up.

They can smell the explosives on them

Is it safe to own dogs and cats together? I don't own either now but I like both.

Yet goats are seen as sex partners. I'll never understand this barbaric religion of peace.

Islam allows vigilante violence. So muslims obey islam out of fear of other muslims. Dogs are deemed bad, so they obey that.

>muslim angels literally so terrible that dogs sense their evil and ward them off
Lmao

I think there's somthing in their terrorist booklet about dogs being unclean or something.

Because even dogs don't fuck puppies, yet Muslims fuck children

Complaining about Islam. Dont know nothing about Islam. Normal thins here I guess.

They are not terrified from dogs. They are unclean from religions sight of view. They may not be in the same place when someone make prayers and they are forbidden for food.

Many muslims have pets like a dog and there are plenty of hadis who denounc bad treating with them. They was used for work and live outside of the house. Thats all

It can be but depends on both pets temperament.

Yes if they grow up together, otherwise no.
And take a Cane Corso

Depends on the breed of dog. It'd be better if you got both while they're young

Dogo Argentino are the best.

>All whites
>Can fight even with pumas
>Classy as fuck, you see them walk and you know
>Can fight with pain, he have Pitbull genes so he resiste alot

I have a dog and a cat and they are literally best friends. I think that if you raise a dog around a cat and its well behaved it should be fine. We got our cat after the dog so idk how it would work the other way around desu

Such an obvious proxy. Not even trying.

> Argentina dog is white unlike Argentina people

oh the irony

Dogs are a good judge of character.

>Many muslims have pets like a dog
No. I live in a 52% muslim city (rotterdam) and only 1 muslim I know owns a dog. And she is an apostate.

Seems like a protective dog. Do they have nigger behaviour like pitbulls?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1eiCuM5PLfM

>Muslim """angels"""
So, demons

Looks like this dog that my dad had before i was born. It used to be heaps agro he told me heaps of funny stories about it getting into heaps of trouble and he had to get it put down cos he let it off its leash at some dickheads dog at the beach

Heaps

she deserves death

Some turks have kangals here, but most arabs are afraid

So you know one muslim girl who own dog.

I know about many muslims families from my country who keeping one and more like a pets.

And thats not legit argument either.

Probably. Honestly, I'm a humble calvinist that believes in working oneself to death. I dont really know about muslim theology outside the hadiths, where muhammad is a dick to everyone and murders lots of (((people))).

>Rotterdam
>52% muslim city
Good lord what have you done

But she has such a tight cunt tough...

If you're a beta you can fuck up the dog behaivour and just be overprotective and agressive but if you're alpha he will listen to you and be like the video.

apostasy is the worst sin

Your city being?
And since when does Czechia have any muslims? There are over 1 million here, 1 in every 17 people. I know what I am talking about. Did you maybe just meet an exception?

EEN GODVERGETEN BLAD

We have done damage beyond repair to ourselves.

If you kill her, she wins

no we're not. it's easy to clean up from dogs and pigs. it's just that people sometimes are already clean, they don't want to clean themselves again. we're not scared of anything.

What if she turned christian from Islam? Not that it matters, being a leaf is 10x worse than apostasy. Vote for trudeau some more, my dear cuck.

How would they react when they encountered a Tibetan Mastiff?

>christians.
Jews. Jesus fulfilled that shit.

In my experience most Muslims aren't "terrified" of dogs. Many of them view them as unclean. But there's also a cultural aspect of it.

In third world countries dogs are't pets in the sense of the Western society. They are used, however, as guard dogs. Regardless of religion dogs are dangerous and disease-ridden animals in the third world.

Second-generation people of Islamic background generally don't mind owning a dog, usually pitbulls. Why? They can protect their owners.

This is my honest-to-God take on this. u dig?

Outdated superstitious bullshit.

There are few of them, mostly woman convertive and their foreign husbands, some doctors or owners some shops who went here, set up families and lived here for some years.

it probably is because the shitholes they call home have a stray dog problem. If you want them to do anything you have to holy qran it otherwise they ignore

dogs would fuck goats so muslims see them as competitions

Dogs can detect bad people and will bite them. Musloids know that, that's why dogs are HARAM.

Dogs are racist as fuck towards the mudkin

Mans best friend and mans worst enemy are very unlikely to get along.

youtube.com/watch?v=xXUQfC77f9I

even the kebab shop owners lare usually just greek though

Based dogbros

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ypxzcYvYZo

Mastiffs are very loyal, protective, and fight when they need to. Unlike pitbulls they recognize family members and non-niggers and are very gentle for example with children. They do however suffer from many health problems due to size and so much selective breeding

Dogs evolved alongside humans. It shows Muslims are not evolved.

>52%
What the fuck?

I don't hate dogs but this animal worship by white people really needs to stop.

>getting mad at a gorilla getting shot to protect a kid
>defending pitbulls when they constantly maul toddlers
>muh veganism

Because historically dogs were pretty disgusting and carried disease, also Muhammad had some issues with a dog where he was attacked or something. On a cleanliness perspective it's perfectly acceptable.

Live in Vienna and we have less than 50% Austrians here. The other 50% are Muslim Turks, Serbs (who, memes aside, are not much better) and fucking Germans cucking everything up.

Fuck off, chink.

try cane corse the original uncucked race from which was breeder the mastiff

This, they have giant cocks, your gf will be pleased

Doberman pintser, German Shepard (big furry dorks but fucking dangerous if pissed off), Rottweiler (properly trained).

Are huskies pretty strong too??

better sjw for animals than for refugees...

He is probably lying. It is more likely that he is either a troll or behind a proxy than that he personally knows a mudslime.

kek

Aslong as the dog hasn't been encouraged to chase cats in the past, then teaching your dog to ignore cats can be done with great caution.

Used to have our cat and dog sit opposite a glass screen and used treats as incentive for when she was calm and verbally smacked her down when she got angry.

God help a cat if it attempts to run from her though.

And? You seem to have managed to post, but not actually say anything.

My dog rapes cats for some reason, but at least she doesn't kill them.

For example our islamolog, arabist and muslim PhDr. Petr Pelikán sleep with dog named Bivoj in the bed.

Your average gorilla or dog is superior to your average human being in terms of both intelligence and hygiene. They naturally congregate in strict hierarchies oriented around a meritocratic system and display genuine camaraderie and group focused teamwork within their social units. Can you say this about your average person?

Fuck off, chink.

Accepting religion from another part of the world is not neccesarily mean you accepting some cultural aspect with it.

are you that autistic canadian muslim who goes "muh ira" every time I post this?

no but the ira literally blew up lots of buildings

Lol, Mudslime here. I have a Terrier-Chihuahua mix that I absolutely love.

kek I made this specifically for that cuck but I guess it works fine for you too.

>Dog is "God" backwards
>Muslims write their words backwards
>They see "dog" read it as "god"
>God is allah
>allah fucked little kids
Muslims are afraid of being fucked by dogs.

Actually if you guys really study that religion and make some time to it. You will have more things to bitch about instead of this repetitive wrong bullshits.

dogs also hump anyone they think is lower than them

Do they yell "THIS IS FOR JESUS" when they bomb something?

>Dog is superior to human becaus X and Y n shit

They also eat poop. You faggot.

why would anyone waste their time studying a fairy tale lmao

Because they know dog lives are more valuable than Muslim lives.

Damn I heaps wanted to post this.

those trips of truth.

hmm, I guess dogs don't poo in the loo

Bloody Friday is a movie you faggot

>Why are Muslims absolutely terrified of dogs?

Muslims spend all day in the 'fuck me in the butt' pose, so they worry about dogs and other critters boning them.

Because arguing about something what I know from hoax and news is waste of time

Music pause
>hidden advertising Trump (vote for him!)

1) youtube.com/watch?v=qomoxbo3v-I
2) youtube.com/watch?v=43sJ__i6iSs
3) youtube.com/watch?v=ZXyZ4zpjgAI