he's so frugal!

That's not a lot.

It is,for a worthless cuck

/thread

>Jew owner of the biggest social web in the world
>Cuck

Are you a fucking moron ?

So you're 12. Got it.

I think he's a colossal faggot, but to call him worthless is pretty fucking stupid.

you think a bankrupt fuck like you is an authority on what is and isn't expensive? God you greeks are bad with money.

he's the Zuck

Being "minimalist" or "frugal" is just a buzzword for Sillicon Valley millionaires. It is meaningless.

What's with the nucleus pin?

With a face that punch-able, I'm not freakin' surprised.

at least we are not 500 lbs

this

god i hate that shitlord

fucking hypocrite, openly denounces Trumps wall idea but promptly builds a wall on his own property in Hawai'i
Juden double standards and whatnot...

>that's right goyim, give up your guns and open your borders! You can all afford a 24/7 private security detail and a secluded, highly secure mansion, right? Won't the diversity and safety be wonderful?

Some would say jewish.

to help them figure out which clone is which, serious this kid looks like he was grown in a test tube

Ever since the release of the Social Network. He is shit scared that people will know he is an IP thief and also the Winklevoss's want him dead. They are just waiting for him to lapse then he is getting taken the fuck out.

Really? LEts break that number down.

So 2011 to 2016 is 5 years.

He spends 3.2 million a year on personal security. Each day that is 8,767.12 for security. So Im gonna say if it is armed security it is most likely a team of five men. That is 1,753.42 per man per day.

For that pay he most likely has some great personal security that is ex- military and probably some ex-special forces. He is paying for TOP LEVEL security.

>16 million over 5 years
>~$3.2m/yr
For that kind of cash I bet the kike even has someone to taste his food and sniff the air for him.

You should read about him and his Cunt wife, he's a huge cuck.

He also married one of those ugly chink bitches.

Nope, you're just poorer than niggers and dumber than the irish. Also most of you look like fucking arabs and smell like them too.

Why does he have guards, if he's just some tech guy?

He knows he is involved in shit that pisses people off. No one needs that much security unless they have a guilty conscious. Him and Google and all the other shit heads want to fuck with us and surrounding themselves with armed guards.

none of them is correct