Sigh

"Manafort"

Father - Monteforti - Sicilian
Mother - Cefalu - Siciian

Why does Trump have this sketchy pro-Putin guy working for him and receiving millions in secret payments?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957
larussophobe.wordpress.com/2011/04/03/special-extra-the-nemtsov-white-paper-part-v-putin-the-thief/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Putin did nothing wrong

I was thinking more in terms of organized crime or payola.

> believing Ukranian propaganda

bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957

thats 2.5 years old

what are you trying to say

Because Putin's on our team and that's based AF.

what's wrong with being pro-putin? does the clinton campaign think the cold war is still going on or something? they don't need to be our enemy ffs

Putin literally did nothing wrong.

I knew that guy was Italian.

well , im pro putin so this information makes me like Trump even more. thank you for sharing

A lot is wrong with Putin. He's a war mongering Czar who has made billions off his own government and mob connections.

Manchurian candidate-by-proxy.

Why are lefties so buttblasted we could have good relations with Based Putin?

Why does Hillary give out these press talking points to link PUtin and Trump together. CNN all the way down to CTR shills keep pushing this. Do normies even hate Russians? What has Putin done to endanger Americans? Turn on CNN right now and I guarantee that they're talking about Trump/Putin like good little kikes that get their talking points memos from Hillary's camp.

Trump has already changed campaign managers once; we know that Trump is not controlled by "pay for play" meanwhile Clinton has been running this scam for years.

Seriously they wanna push this when the Clinton Foundation sold out 25% of our uranium mining rights to Russia?

Pushing anything about Trump's campaign manager is just going to let more people know that Clinton's campaign manager has proven to have ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Fuck off with this.

Yeah, but he's white and tells the globalists to get fucked. He also removed a lot of kebab even if his own country is 10% Muslim at this point.

He's pushing the Eastern Orthodox Church like a motherfucker, too.

sounds like Hillary!

Nah, Chechen's actually have a lot of weight on what Putin does in government.

Their main Muslim faction has at least some control of the government. If that doesn't make them Muslim cucks, I don't know what does.

Like it or not, Putin is 10x more corrupt then Hillary.

If you do a good job people hire you. Manafort was hired by a politician to advise his campaign. what is the matter with that? There is even a wiki leaks leak about Manafort being a US informant in Ukraine

Also Manafort has always been a GOP operative, closely associated with Lee Atwater and Roger Stone.

why not post proofs faggot? Meanwhile there are about 10,000 videos that are an hour long on her corruption and she kills anyone who tries to speak out.

Press F to pay respect for Hillary's latest kill, the brave New York US attorney who was starting an investigation into the Clinton Foundation, Preet Bharara.

Fuck out of here.

larussophobe.wordpress.com/2011/04/03/special-extra-the-nemtsov-white-paper-part-v-putin-the-thief/

One of the publishers, Boris Nemtsov, was assassinated a couple years ago.

I'm not sure what they're getting at.

>Be Manafort
>Get hired by Pro-Russian former president Victor Yanukovych as advisor
>have money from pro-Russian sources

Gee wizz oh man that sure is ridunckles

Right so this is worse; having a campaign manager that worked as an adviser for a pro-Russian interest because Putin is bad or having the democrat nominee for president wiping people and servers in this country.

On its face, no. But then we consider Trumps plans to gravely weaken NATO, recognize the annexation of Crimea, and we now have a legitimate concern about a Manchurian candidate more interested in supporting Russia's interests then Americas.

It's at the point where supporting Trump may not be about improving American government at all.

>Manchurian candidate
Are you serious? That is a serious accusation after hill's corruption. Will you even acknowledge hill's corruption?

How does his campaign manager's previous ties make trump a manchurian candidate? Shouldn't we be more worried about huma abadin's ties to the muslim brotherhood considering the poll's? Oh that is right you are a fuckin leaf.

GET OUT SHILL

always a fuckin leaf, go blow a dog - I know you guys have been working hard to make sure you could fuck animals legally; don't let it go to waste.

Sure could use a big wind in here to get rid of all the leafs.

>Pay attention to this story goyim, not the Clinton Foundation

>Manafort getting paid by people means Trump is evil

>nevermind the Clintons literally sell uranium to Russian government-owned companies