Alleged Ex-WB Employee Wonder Woman is "such a mess

Alleged Ex-WB Employee:
Wonder Woman is "such a mess.

Other urls found in this thread:

pajiba.com/think_pieces/an-open-letter-to-warner-bros-ceo-kevin-tsujihara-about-layoffs-zack-snyder-and-donuts.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So is there proof or is it just false flag?

>unknown former employee thinks his former employer is a mess

Wow what a surprise. We're all kind of expecting WW to be a mess, but some random former employee is hardly a credible source. At least wait for legit leaks before baiting with Sup Forums shitposts.

Even if Wonder Woman defies the odds and is well made, we'll never see it because WB will butcher it in the editing room. But then again Im kind of cynical about this whole universe and off put that Ares isnt in it or any mythical shit for that matter

>"BvS is a mess" - WB employee
turns out to be pure capekino

>"Suicide Squad is a mess" - WB employee
turns out to be fucking awesome

>"Wonder Woman is a mess" - WB employee
gee, I wonder how that will turn out...

The anti DC bias is pretty fucking insane at this point. Like any website willing to put this on their page is garbage.

t. WB employee

Shit, like MoS, BvS, and SKWAD

>pure capekino
Bullshit

>turns out to be fucking awesome
Agreed

>wondy film

Its got a female lead, so itll get amazing reviews

>thinking BvS or SS were good
>using the word kino
You are what's wrong with this fucking site.

It's over.

May I ask the name of the person, maybe some proof like leaked script info, anything other than hearsay

Let's see which one is stronger, the DC hateboner or SJW loveboner

My dad. He works at DC Comics, you know.

>Post YFW Man of Steel ends up being the highest rated DC Cinematic Universe movie

It's pretty viable, since they've put out two shitters just this year.

okay so the basic internet circle jerk we've seen before

Whatever, people will see the movie and if they like it they like, if they don't, they don't.

I personally will see it and make my decision afterwards, but hey I like to form my own opinion instead of parrot what reviewers and other people are saying online

Oh no, the DCEU is still shit...It's almost like no one knows how to handle the characters properly.

>All the laughs are Marvelfags
>All the anger is DCfags

I liked Suicide Squad, and the numbers say it was a success by the movie going audience at least. However the critics say it was shit, and Sup Forums thinks everything is shit.

Seriously I don't think i have seen Sup Forums like any adaptation of anything longer than 3 months

Gracie Law, unless that's just a pseudonym.

>Gracie Law
That has to be a pseudonym, it's the name of the main female in Big Trouble in Little China

>Seriously I don't think i have seen Sup Forums like any adaptation of anything longer than 3 months
I used to count the months a few times and as soon as a beloved movie hit the 3 month mark it was like something clicked in everyones head to hate it. Shows dont take as long, it can take a few weeks sometimes or just one episode not ending like everyone has been speculating for months to the point where the show gets called predictable (naturally not ending the speculated way is considered bad writing). It it is like a short attention span, in an instant everything is changed.

confirmed WB employee

source here, without clickbait writeup

>pajiba.com/think_pieces/an-open-letter-to-warner-bros-ceo-kevin-tsujihara-about-layoffs-zack-snyder-and-donuts.php

seems semi-legit so far, if not it's certainly a thoughtful piece of creative worldbuilding

is the former employee that robot from Comicgirl19's videos?

Huge fucking emphasis on alleged.

>4th time is the charm!

user, don't do this to yourself.

>Man of Steel
>Box office failure

>It's time to wake up and make the fucking donuts, Kevin.

Gotta be honest, when you read the whole thing it's got a lot of heartfelt anger in it. It rings true. Reads like someone really did have a few years under their belt and just couldn't stand to see the way the studio's been run down lately.

Here's your

user, before anybody says anything else, you need to understand that WB said the Harry Potter movies didn't make any money, and the reason New Line was shut down as an independent studio and rolled into Warner Bros. as a banner is that New Line claimed the Lord of the Rings didn't make any money, even on merchandise, and that was why they didn't have to pay Peter Jackson his gross points or pay any of the actors for use of their likenesses on merch.

It's Warner Bros. Who knows? Maybe they really are set up so badly that nothing makes any money. Man of Steel was certainly an expensive movie that would have barely turned a profit after marketing and distribution were taken out, and I don't think MoS-branded merch was outselling standard Superman merch at any point.

Could be
>All the laughs are DCfags laughing at the former employee and not believing
>All the anger is...also DCfags angry that WB is allegedly fucking up all the characters

So you're saying it'll be as good as BvS?

I guess I'll know not to see it then.

>Guy who lost his job badmouths former company.
HOLY SHIT
O
L
Y

S
H
I
T

>Clickbait sites run with clickbait story about thing that's big right now.
HOLY SHIT
O
L
Y

S
H
I
T

Was he fired or did he quit? If he decided to quit because of it, than I think that may make it a bit more serious.

read the original

>pajiba.com/think_pieces/an-open-letter-to-warner-bros-ceo-kevin-tsujihara-about-layoffs-zack-snyder-and-donuts.php

He got laid off. Shit happens every day. Clickbait sites are, of course, going to run with it for clickbait.

Ok, that makes more sense then. Thanks senpai. I always try to avoid clicking on them. Each click supports 'em ya know...

literally fucking read the non-clickbait original instead of letting some anonymous cuckbait tell you what to think, you cockless retard

Boys I sure do love reading clickbait article from a Chinese fishing site.

Fuck off already Pajiba, stop spamming your clickbait site everywhere.

I did. And it's still the same thing. "Guy who lost his job badmouths former company." Shit happens every day.

I literally said this: I rarely click onto some "OMG NEWS" link because if I do, they're supported. If people don't like clickbait, don't click it. That's what I do.

ok, you do know that the poster count isn't going up now, right?

also, user, your adblocker prevents the ads from loading, which means your clicks don't pay out

so you can read anything you want now, like a big boy, including the original letter which was posted to pajiba by its author

this is what we call "source"

SS was good.

Hi Zach, still damage controlling I see!

>"Suicide Squad is a mess" - WB employee
>turns out to be fucking awesome
A jaring patchwork Frankenstein's monster of a movie doesn't make it good because of a few shit jokes and music that didn't belong.

>pageviews aren't a thing

Just pastebin it if it's such critical info for us to see.

>gee, I wonder how that will turn out...
same as ghostbusters (2016), its gonna get good reviews because its a female lead, its gonna ignore the other problems in favor of MUH FEMINISM, and its gonna make some okay money, something average, mostly thanks to hardcore Wonderfags and feminists

Except every guy I've talked to even the ones that hate capeshit say it looks cool

>please click into my shitty virus infected site!!

>hardcore Wonderfags

all 3 of them?

AHAHAHAHA Even hardcore Marvel shill Faracai is saying this letter is full of shit.

Agreed senpai

No he clearly has a feminism agenda he's pushing, the movie will be shit, onto the trash it goes along with your post

>it's ghostbusters all over again

Isn't it way too early to even call it with Wonder woman? It's not like with SS squad they have 10+ whole months for editing, reshoots, etc. not on top of the period between now and this person leaving. It might not even be the same movie anymore.

>all 3 of them?
Holy shit there's another?

>MoS comes out
>it's shit
>scramble to make the next movie less shit

>BvS comes out
>it's shit
>scramble to make the next movie less shit

>SKWAD comes out
>you get the point

DC has provided exactly zero reasons for me to believe WW won't be an overedited mess of a movie.

Ghostbusters got particularly good press because the first bad reactions (and Sony taking advantage of them, since both the cast and Feig wouldn't shut up about it) painted the movie as a sort of uphill battle for women's sake

Wonder Woman doesn't really have that going for it, i think. You can't even try claim it's the first ever woman-led cape movie since (travesties) like Catwoman, Elektra and Supergirl exist. I'm sure some will favour it just for being about a woman, but if it's bad i don't think people will rush to defend it. Not too much at least

Also, you guys exaggerate how much GB was "loved" by critics. It's average score on RT is just 0.3 points above Man of Steel's, and if you filter out the usual suspects and look up Top Critics only the tomatometer also comes pretty close to MoS'

>hire a fucking trailer house to re-edit your blockbuster
WB executives deserves all the shit they get. That's just poor fucking decision making.

I'm not a DCfan at all so I gotta ask,
What's the appeal for this movie?
WW doesn't seem like a particularly interesting character and so far all I've seen going for it is
>LOOK! NAME RECOGNITION!
>LOOK! FIRST CAPE MOVIE WITH A FEMALE LEAD!
>Super Girl? Catwoman? Electra? Never heard of them.
I just can't see why a person would think "MAN, I can't wait for Wonder Woman!" unless they were one of her 5 or 6 diehard fans.

There has never been and never will be an "Open Letter" worth reading. Anybody who pens one instantly shoots any credibility they may hold in the foot.

WW has much more heart than any of those besides supergirl which was a long time ago. Catwoman was a thief and elektra is a dead assasin. WW is about caring and love.

>tfw WW trailer looks pretty good to you
>tfw so did the first Suicide Squad trailer
>tfw so did the first BvS trailer
>tfw so did the first MoS trailer
>tfw you're going to give WB your money and be disappointed for the fourth time because they can't POSSIBLY fuck up four times, right?
I want off Mr. Whoever is in Charge of this Bullshit's Wild Ride.

>No he clearly has a feminism agenda he's pushing
Yet "guy that got laid off by the company he's badmouthing" clearly doesn't have one and we should all pay attention to him.

>WW is about caring and love.
And BDSM. So much BDSM.

Looks like DCEU finally wins.

THANK YOU BASED JENKINS.

I'm a WW pleb too, the most interesting story i've read of her was the recent Earth One, and i HIGHLY doubt the movie's gonna be anything like that. It might just be that they never showed much of Themyscira or fantastical stuff in general, but for now all the marketing is promising is Wooden Woman punching WW1 nazis, which i guess could be cool here and there, but eh. I'd like to hope the emotional/thematic conflict will be good, as in that they'll show Diana's caring and pacifist side and how she reacts to the senseless violence without letting the brute amazon overtake the character (like most writers seem to do), but the DCEU's characterizations have been mostly half-assed so far imo so, again, i don't know what to expect

Considering the fact Gadot can't act and she's carrying a whole movie by herself isn't really reassuring either.

>Wooden Woman punching WW1 nazis
So basically Captain America: The First Avenger 2 ft. Wonder Woman?

I really, really want WW to be good.
The trailer has me optimistic but after Suicide Squad being only marginally better than BvS on the basis that it actually had some fun in it, my expectations are low.

What I'm not looking forward to is the 'you don't hate the movie, you hate women' arguments that are going to come out of it if it does end up sucking.

>WW1
>Nazis
If they make germany the bad people i will flip my shit.

>What I'm not looking forward to is the 'you don't hate the movie, you hate women' arguments that are going to come out of it if it does end up sucking.
Welcome to modern cinema

Get ready for genderswapped:
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Ocean's Eleven
Splash (Which is about the love between a merman and a manatee)

But user, we came together after WW1 was over and decided that it was Germany's fault

So we bankrupted them and left them poor and desperate with absolutely no consequences whatsoever

>Ocean's Eleven
Wasn't Julia Roberts apart of the team in those movies? Are they going to add just one guy to the group in the new reboot?

Wait, are you implying "kino" is a good thing?

Christ I can't keep up with all these new memes, I thought kino was a bad thing. What the fuck am I doing with my life?

>"Kino"

This isn't Sup Forums.

Kino is rooskie for movie, I dunno what that really means

I mostly see it ironically used as praise for a bad movie

At this point i love the DCEU not as much for the movies themselves as the sheer spectacle of them. Get some good stories in their and they would have something really special on their hands.

implying Faraci will not defend a female protag movie. He is one of the biggest SJWs.

I hope that's not true. But DC can't seem to get their shit together so who knows.

>alleged
>ex employee

She's not going to be represented like this though. She's going to be a strong, independent woman that scowls at a homeless men in the street as she walks by. She's going to wonder why men can't do anything right with her island of amazon rapers. She's probably going to have an origin story that takes up half the movie. She'll finish off her final enemy by kicking him in the sack. That's the real WW.

Shut up and stop projecting, user. They're not gonna do any of that.

Why do people still watch these movies? How the fuck are they still getting money for this?

I feel like I'm the only rational person here who doesn't give them money for making bad movies. I still haven't seen Man of Steel, Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad, because of the bad reviews and the fact is they are just making these movies for the money and not the fans

This is another false flag.
Suicide Squad did well so the propaganda is ramping up.
Another Marvel skunkwork. Pay no attention to it.
If you enjoy the WB movies then don't bother with the bullshit.

Yet your wrong. Each one of those movies turned a profit.

Stop drinking Hateraide, son.

>Alleged Ex-WB Employee
>Alleged

And I'm allegedly the King of America!

>these movies are bad
>i mean I havent seen them, but FUCK WB and DC

Based Russos, am I right bro?

Hell yeah

hyped as fuck for Infinitive war

>there are people in this world who genuinely believe BvS is a masterpiece and SS was anything but a mess

It's like you don't know shit about filmmaking. You must only like explosions and fight scenes.

>BvS fucks up with almost every reviewer
>literally the next day its said SS is undergoing massive reshoots and WW is literally being rewritten on set
>SS did have massive reshoots
>Gadot can't act regardless
>anons are seriously going to be shocked when it turns out to be an inevitable mess
lmao

I never said they didn't turn a profit, I said they were shit movies. Lrn2read.

Big budget cape movies are almost guaranteed to make a profit unless the movie is just absolute, irredeemable garbage like Fantastic Flop.

You people keep using the word kino like you know what you are talking about. I am pretty sure you are using it wrong.

BvS didn't get the billion, that's pretty awful

Never saw Bats v Supes but the one thing I almost always hear is
>Affleck and Gadot's performances are the best parts of the movie!
Is this true or is it just a best of a bad situation kinda thing?

he said it, guys. therefore, he's allegedly king of america

They considered MoS and BvS to be failures financially though.