>Hey Michelangelo, don't forget we're reading mein kampf tonight

Jesus Christ

gonna need to see your feet

Fine, fine. Consider yourself lucky.

>relugion

It helps when all the actors were 30 at the time

i don't get it

RACISM IS HILARIOUS! HYUCK! :B

No, I meant the numbers on the guy's arm.

How is 46/90 racist?

they did that to jews in the holocaust

Raimi really went too far with the origin story.

Ah, right. I thought the numbers themselves were relevant, not the fact it was a tattoo on his arm.

>In a 2012 interview with Empire, Sam Raimi revealed how Uncle Ben's death scene was filmed. Toby McGuire had expressed concern about the overtly racist and Nazi-esque dialogue Raimi had written for him and Cliff Robertson. He claims that this exchange was not in the final draft script but was added later by Raimi. Toby and Cliff called a special meeting with Sam Raimi on the set and told him that they wouldn't do the scene unless this dialogue was removed. There was also questions regarding the casting of a black actor in the role of Ben's killer, as Raimi personally ordered his costume and makeup to evoke what he called "a typical street nigger". Raimi decided to recast the character at the last minute with a white actor, but rewrote his scenes to make him a communist radical. "It was a fair compromise", Raimi noted.
>Raimi responded angrily to McGuire's protest, reportedly calling him a myriad of offensive expletives and threatening the actor's life. Toby also claims that Raimi physically assaulted him on several occasions. "He made the shoot a living hell", McGuire commented, "anyone who questioned his vision for the film was harshly punished". Composer Danny Elfman also refused to include portions of the German national anthem in his score, and editor Bob Murawski was fired for objecting to the use of Nazi propaganda footage during the film's iconic montage sequences.

Jesus Christ

>buy the spiderman trilogy dvd
>it starts with this

what did sony mean by it?

kek

>You're not Superman Peter

What did Aunt May mean by this?

I saw some of the test footage they shot for Spider-Man 4 where Peter was working as a tour guide at a Holocaust museum. It was a tour de force from old Tugboat, as he delivered the standard tour script to his audience with what sounded like genuine sincerity, but every time he wasn't facing toward them, he kept pulling faces like pic related..

It was a wonderfully powerful and nuanced scene, even for Raimi.

>watching the subtitled version

she said "you're not the ubermensch peter"

that's actually quite sad

>None of the holocaust survivors numbers ever go above 200k

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Raimi memes have so many dimensions of comedy. They are a satisfying voyage.

I couldn't believe he signed his name in the anne frank museum guestbook as Adolf Hitler, and all he wrote was "gotcha, bitch"

Anyone knows how did it start, though? How did we turn Raimi into """"ourguy""""?

>that scene where aunt May berates the bankers for being complete kikes
Truly /Ben's gal/

I have no idea how raimi posting came to be but it's gotta be one of the best meemees to come out of this shit hole in the last 5 years or so

kill yourself

why would spiderman hang with niggers?

youtu.be/06mf-XRjCDM
Raimi truly was a great philosopher

>DCucks trying to copy Marvel yet again

Pathetic.

>that Trump cameo where Pete peaks in the window of his hotel room as he's making phone call after phone call trying to track down Obama's birth certificate.
>Pete: Hey Donald, you know that's a waste of time, right?
>Trump: Oh, are you one of those bleeding heart faggots that says it doesn't matter where he was born?
>Pete: Not at all, mein freund, just pointing out that to be the President, you have to be an actual human being.

It was a simpler, better time in this country.

BEGONE THOT

Homecoming was good but SM 1 and 2 are just so much better and more memorable. What exactly is it that makes Raimi's first 2 Spidey flicks so much more fun than Homecoming?

Kek

I can't believe Raimi wanted this to be spiderman's custome.

This is peak spiderkino

I'm going to make r/raimiposting and there's nothing any of you can do to stop me. :)

An actual good director who understands that CGI should be used sparingly and that good camera angles, great lighting, top tier writing, talented staff of trusted peers and an actual love of the franchise make a better film.

Just remember, he was setting up bruce to be mysterio for 3 fucking films. Thats dedication.

It was a different time

you haven't been here for 5 years

>That scene where spiderman throws that black woman's baby back into the burning building
Powerful.

>we never got bruce fucking campbell as mysterio
>after getting Dr Connors so well-established for 3 films in the Raimi movies ASM completely botched the lizard and ruined him forever

Why did Raimi make a black guy kill uncle ben after turning him into a holocaust denier?

N word.... It's gotta be an N word....

Jesus Christ, really Raimi?

>the scene where peter rescues a baby and gets out only to find there was a white guy that died
>the look on his distraught face after realizing he'd saved an asian over a white

powerful

Rami posting is best posting

rip paint

Subtlety aint one of Raimi's strenghts

The line in original movie was, who made your costume? Your husband? Implying pete was homosex, people got triggered 10 years later, the rest is history.

I do enjoy this meme though, ill always go into a raimi thread