Guys, The Daily Show: Black people edition was just cancelled

guys, The Daily Show: Black people edition was just cancelled

how does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/tv/news/larry-wilmore-nightly-show-canceled-comedy-central-1201837298/
deadline.com/2016/05/comedy-central-president-michele-ganeless-replaced-kent-alterman-1201752075/
youtu.be/yy7GOO7Y96Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was inevitable.

What: The Show, is cancelled

>how does this make you feel?
Good! Now kick Trevor Noah to the curb, nobody watches his south-african ass. Casting these guys were a mistake, they should be thankful Key & Peele are getting the ratings they are and left it at that.

Dude was a race baiting faggot.

Good riddance.

i'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. just painfully unfunny

SJW and comedy don't mix, hence why this niggers show was shit.

F

I have no idea who or what this is.

>variety.com/2016/tv/news/larry-wilmore-nightly-show-canceled-comedy-central-1201837298/
The Daily Show:
>"By September 2008, the show averaged nearly two million viewers per night."

From the Variety article:
"In the past few months, “Daily Show” has seen an uptick particularly among the younger viewers that matter most to Comedy Central. In the second quarter of this year, “Daily Show” averaged 278,000 viewers in the adults 18-34 demo, second only to NBC’s “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” (364,000). “Nightly Show” averaged 153,000 viewers in that demo."

So Noah Trevor's Daily Show gets 1/7th of Jon Stewart's ratings.

>deadline.com/2016/05/comedy-central-president-michele-ganeless-replaced-kent-alterman-1201752075/

Recently the President of Comedy Central stepped down and was replaced. She was responsible for Trevor Noah and Wilmore's show. As we all know, women aren't funny and women in business always push the woman card - for example, Amy Pascal at Sony pushed the Ghostbusters reboot and was also replaced.

The market will fix this. Comedy Central will go after the ratings in the end.

>Key & Peele are getting the ratings they are and left it at that.

Well they were already famous because of MadTv

We lost a major bonding activity for us on /pol. Without the daily show we will not be able to know just how much KANGS they WUZ.

18-34 vs. all viewers. Improve your reading comprehension.

Dammit I need to know about these KANGS

>The market will fix this.

This. Once the jews see they are losing money, they concede and hire a fucking white male even though they hate to do it

a show unfunnier and less interesting than even its ads gets canceled. gee, i wonder why.

literally who

Good... I'd feel better if The Daily Show was cancelled or replaced Trevor Noah with someone funny and actually brought back the competent writers.

This is quite literally the funniest thing this show has ever done.

I never laughed at it quite nearly as hard as I'm laughing right now.

Good, his show was complete shit.

This goes to show how red pilled people are actually becoming.

They'll try to blame it on racists, guess what? These racists have enough influence to shut down all if these faggot sjws.

Fuck em all to hell

Why are Sup Forums kids so obsessed with cuckoldry and liberal media?

Good. Move South Park to Fox News and tank the rest of that shit network. SJW's and other people who take themselves too seriously are not funny. Like Amy Jewmer.

Why are you so obsessed with this one fat guy so much?

>cutting edge controversial race baiting one sided political news gets half the views of a Vine compilation
Thank fucking God

Even the most beta cucked of white people won't stand for watching some guy who is hardly even black blatantly call them white Devils for a half hour every night of the week.

This dude was never even funny and there's was no subtlety to his schtick at all. You would
have to be in the black panthers to
enjoy such blatant anti-white propaganda. I remember one time watching an episode with some of my white libshit friends and the tension in the room was palpable.

>haha he called us racist again, and the whole panel agreed, p-pretty funny right?

Damage control.

That's the major audience. It doesn't take that much critical thinking to realize that the demographics of 1 - 17 and 35 -200 aren't a major audience for this shit.

Older people are generally conservative and wouldn't dare watch that shit.

Younger kids are busy with adventure time and games.

I heard they gave it to some black guy but never looked into the show. I'm guessing no one else did either.

I couldn't find any other numbers, oddly enough. It's amazing how easy it is to find ratings when a show is a hit.

Funny is funny, and women aren't funny

Good riddance

>realize that the demographics of 1 - 17 and 35 -200 aren't a major audience
That was my thinking too user

i have no idea
that fucking transexual comic gets posted here so much i m convinced no one but Sup Forums edgelords actually reads it.

From day one I could tell this guy was going to be a failure and I could almost feel that he felt that way too.

Everything about it from day one emanated the essence of a shoddy project doomed to fail.

This guy was the most boring person I've ever seen on comedy Central. I almost felt pity for him

because pols demographic is fucking lefty niggas are all just pretending to be conservatives in a vast internet conspiracy à la /r/the_donald

LOL

The fact that it got cancelled is funnier than the actual show.

This nigga wasn't funny at all.

Adding straight to
/Subhumans/abos folder

HURRAY!! SEE YA LATER NIGGER!

I'm surprised it didn't get canned sooner. Have any of you actually watched a full episode of this shit? It's just not funny

that's okay, MadTV reruns would probably rate higher than this right now, kek be praised

Key and Peele are funny though and a good amount of their sketches are non political

SJW themselves are a comedic spectacle tho

>implying Im one of these "alt-right" fags

I wonder if it's because he called Obama "my nigger"

Glad I helped.

>I couldn't find any other numbers, oddly enough. It's amazing how easy it is to find ratings when a show is a hit.
The numbers that were rumored for a bit, though you're right that they get hidden when a show isn't doing well, is that at it's best The Daily show was getting a quarter of what it got under Jon Sheckleberg Stewart.

But if they tell you that, then people will start to realize the show is shit. The only thing keeping people watching it is they believe everyone else is watching it.

>“Daily Show” averaged 278,000 viewers in the adults 18-34 demo, second only to NBC’s “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” (364,000). “Nightly Show” averaged 153,000 viewers in that demo."
that doesn't seem like very many, I wonder how many in total, too

I never watched it because I assumed it would be like that. A show dedicated to calling your core audience garbage is a bad idea. It's actually kind of hard to find clips even on youtube. Since it's getting cancelled I guess that makes sense.

are you actually racist? and why are you racist except to be that edgy kid in your high school who got bullied and now wants revenge on chads?

>how does this make you feel?

Niggers can't make a lasting tv show.

About fucking time.

This show has had abysmal ratings since it began. It's a nigger echo-chamber circlejerk where they only have guests that completely agree with their point and then talk about how whites are the devil. The one even mildly sensible/funny/entertaining on the show is the white guy, and despite being on their side, any time he slightly deviates from their 'FUCK WHITEY' attitude, they crucify him. All of the regulars are either niggers or wannabe niggers/chlatinos.

It's really clear that they have paid shills reviewing it, too. 28% audience score on RT but it has 100% by critics on the first season, with no 'rotten' ratings. But all the statistics show it's trash. The same goes for the new Daily Show, but CC is working hard with the shills to keep these shows going until the end of the election cycle. The truth is, retarded millennials actually believe that these shows are informative and newsworthy. They cast themselves as the 'alternative' to 'establishment MSM' like CNN. Really, it's an easy ploy to get Sanderistas to ease into voting for Clinton.

Exactly. One show about politics from a jersey jew is enough. I dont need some foreigner who doesnt even understand our country to start telling us whats wrong

Because, this is how the political field always works.

Liberals convert to conservative. It's never the other way around.

So with that being said. Many of us were former liberals and consumed this media. We may not have been SJW faggots but we were liberal leaning.

True, but it is either hit or miss. It can be the funniest thing ever or the cringiest thing ever.

Took too long, comedy central probably scared away their viewers permanently

Dude how do you have stars for an id?

looks like Colbert has a place to go when he gets canned by CBS also Samantha Bee is having a good kek at all this

Difference is, the one on the right has SIGNIFIGANT white euro genes. I'll admit that one on left exists, but you're damn lying if you cant admit the one on the left isn't part european blood

Sup chief cuck

Adding this one in
/Cunts/ugly cunts with make-up folder.
Thanks for contributing Croatia.

>The only thing keeping people watching it is they believe everyone else is watching it.
It's echo-chamber virtue-signaling bullshit. Maybe Comedy Central will get out of the politics game.
The new President moved headquarters from NYC to Santa Monica, which makes sense for TV, but while LA has a comedy world NYC's stand-up scene was the petri dish that Comedy Central was born out of. I think it's a bad move.

No, it's not, and I can't imagine the full demo numbers are better, or they would've mentioned the full ratings instead of a highlight

>Many of us were former liberals and consumed this media.
I was a faithful Daily Show/Colbert viewer for years

I watched one episode that was part race baiting, part current news, and no comedy. And then there was this panel towards the end of the episode where. It was like one white nu-male, a black dude, a fat black woman who don't need no man, and a tumblr whale. They talked about body privilege, bisexuality, and some more race baiting shit iirc. I guess during the panel segment Wilmore tries to get them to play little games and say embarrassing things for fun, but it was absolutely terrible. It was just the two black people and the tumblr whale making insane assertions with the nu-male cuck and Wilmore just agreeing/nodding their head. It was like watching a debate between high school freshmen in a way.

Kek
>black host
>nightly show instead of daily

It makes sense.
It seems the demographic that they were aiming for was too busy looting and burning down their neighborhoods.

privileged

>nose ring

Dropped.

Just move southpark on online only fuck it, or FX

Are you sure? She's not like the other girls, you know.

hahahahahaha only thing I know about this fucker is the white house correspondents dinner or whatever the fuck that abortion was called. Good. fucking. riddance

>Took too long, comedy central probably scared away their viewers permanently
Cancelled cable due to Comedy Central becoming unfunny and abusive, Sci-Fi channel became the sharknado of the week channel, and other channels turning to shit. Hell, even cartoon network was trying to show reality tv shows for a bit.
Netflix DVD service gives me the shows I want that aren't broadcast and I only have to pay them 12 bucks a few months out of a year to get them.
Fuck Comedy Central. It's gone for good now.

you are not making sense Guido. learn2english

oh my sweet summer child

>And there was this panel towards the end of the episode where they discuss current issues.

Is what I meant to say.

>200
wat

Fantastic, all his show was, was racist shit mostly against every race but blacks

You don't know what folders are?

kek.

fucking degenerative subhumans.

it's one thing to be racist like Dave, where you're hating everyone including your own race equally. It's a whole different animal when you have a show and all it is is ripping on all the races but yours.

Good, fuck that show

They had bill nye on the show and he was explaining how they found water on Mars and how important it is.

The niggers chimp out and say they don't care about space and only race issues matter

youtu.be/yy7GOO7Y96Y

lol that fucking makeup style why do all of these neo-punk girls look exactly the fucking same

literally if she took the amount of time she does to apply that makeup and worked out a day LITERALLY ONLY 10 MINUTES she could actually be attractive in a year

But The Daily Show is The Daily Show: Black people edition

no, i m saying you are cunt

These guys are fucking worthless let bill fucking talk for christ sake

A sick cunt.

WORTHLESS FUCKING FAGGOT YOUNG CUNTS

GOD FUCKING DAMN THIS PISSES ME OFF WHY DID YOU SHARE THIS

This shit should be illegal

GOOD
Pic related is the next turd that needs to be flushed.

Can I hire one of you to put me out of my misery.

looks better but still like a faggot elve

Literally what?

Liberals fucking love Bill Nye.

And yet they can't even understand anything he's even fucking talking about. It's like they are completely clueless about everything.

>"I love you but I have no clue what you jus said!"

you don't know how blessed you are

I hate niggers

They destroyed the tomorrow land future.

That's fucking horrid

>are we alone in the universe?
>where did we all come from?

>I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MARS I'M BARELY EXCITED ABOUT EARTH
>audience cheers and applauds

I have no problem with black people, black chicks love me,
But key and peele makes me want to hate black people. Soley based on their faces. I dunno maybe it's the uncanny valley.

pretty much the same writing staff, just lacking stewart's vitriolic leadership

I know, I don't get why god hasn't ended us already

I cringed too hard.

key and peele are pretty funny though, their continental breakfast skit is hilarious