Felicia has already voiced a character in We Bare Bears and is currently recording episodes of Steven Universe and MLP

Felicia has already voiced a character in We Bare Bears and is currently recording episodes of Steven Universe and MLP.
Is she going to be the next best VA?

She's got the looks for it

who is she?
she's so SUBTLY off looking. her eyes are demonstrably asymmetrical

rude

those fucking eyes. how do you.. how does that happen? did she bump one side of her head into her mom's pelvis in the womb or something?

>>she

>who is she?
same question

>She's famous for being a girl who likes a handful of videogames
>Fallout, WoW, Dragon Age etc
>Neckbeards cum their pants over her.
>Now she's ugly
>has claimed on her twitch that she's doesn't get roles anymore and is depressed so she stopped washing herself
>All of a sudden is getting roles in cartoons

Kids these days, don't remember Joe Camel.
A lot of people have mild eye asymmetry, we're not just poured into a mold. Though some of us form worse than others.

>we're not just poured into a mold.
well no but we're grown like crystals in a vat.. all six arms of a snowflake are supposed to look similar

I don't think that applies to humans.

Didn't she married a really old dude and the film Mr Holland Opus is inspired by that relationship?

hey
this "professional victim" thing sure seems to pay off for women.
I wonder if it works just as well for men?

Paul Feig tried it and made -$70 million

What do you think?

Gamergate just happened to doxx Felicia a few weeks before her book was released and her book just so happened to have an enitre chapter dedicated to her doxxing.
tad too convenient if you ask me.
She got so much press over it too.
her book made it to the NY beslsellers list

Felicia was raided over a year before that and it was by a fucking namefag on Sup Forums who posted all about it while he was doing it.

She's a kike, right? No other ethnicity looks like a fucked up white person like kikes can.

Zelda Williams should be doing more voice acting.

get this skaven bitch outta my face

I can't believe I unironically bought The Guild merchandise

Rude

That show is fucking dreadful.
I can't believe I let my friend trick me into watching it but saying it was the best show ever.
The girl who played Tinkerbella has a better career than Felicia now too

Go to bed Viscant.

>Tinkerbella

That was the Asian chick, right?

And I thought she looked bad with it caked on.

She's not got the looks and she's the worst character in everything she's in, so was she born into money and invested it in self-promotion to shoehorn into other projects or what?

This is some high grade Sup Forums bait, OP.

But between the Sup Forums and the pol/ and the Sup Forums and the omnipresence of Tumblr I'm not sure how much more cross board shitposting Sup Forums can take.

Yep she's a qt

Felicia Day isn't a particularly good actress, so unless you're in this for some creepy cult of personality shit, no.

How can you tell? Half her face is under her fringe and the rest is obscured by angling it.

the more important question; Is she a good actor?

>Is she a good actor?
I don't see how that's relevant. She's an attractive female; acting skills aren't necessary.

Hey that kind of thinking is backwards and sexist.
Too long have men had the burden of talent necessitating their roles. But those dark days are over.

Does she still slur her words? That's a deal breaker on whether or not I could ever handle hearing her again.

Agreed.

She can't speak properly because of her fucked up teeth.
She refuses to fix them so

Ughh, ignorant. Don't talk shit about her until you contributed as much as her when it comes to cartoon culture

People keep saying this SU thing but I haven't heard anything to support it
Sauce?

If it means we never have to see her face again, I'm for it.

Wil Wheaton is such a fucking tool.

Can she do a single voice that isn't her own or is she just a "famous" voice for a role?

He's still bitter that Roddenberry took his virginity.

Latter.

The irony is that her voice is only famous to her personality cult, anyone outside it would need to be told, with a followup answer about what she was in in the past.

I tried watching the Guild and it was fucking terrible

>This dumbass reporter shoots his mouth off on Twitter
>Destructoid fires him for this vulgar, unprofessional behaviour
>Image implies Destructoid are the bad guys here
This mongoloid absolutely deserved to get fired, if you're engaging in childish mudslinging on a public platform and creating bad PR for your employers you simply don't deserve employment.

I felt like I was watching TBBT except that sometimes TBBT actually has funny jokes in it.

I'm sure eventually the mods will see all the problems we're facing and respond by banning a cartoon at random.

>vulgar

What was vulgar about it?

Well, the next best VA when all the good ones are busy alright.

>her
>best anything
She's a nobody trying badly to be somebody, everytime.

>nothing but a glorified booth babe
>does she actually contribute anything useful
I'd say that's vulgar.

It's mean, but not really vulgar. If he called her a cunt or something, that would be vulgar.

Calling someone a cunt isn't really that vulgar. It's no different from calling her an asshole.

>thinking she's be better than Laura "WEISS, YOU DUMBASS!" Bailey

The guy on twitter isn't wrong at all, Felicia Day is a shit. But user is right too, when you're representing a brand or company you can't really go picking fights with other people "in the industry" because it's to the detriment of your employers. Lmao at those four consecutive posts of backwards bending asskissing, though. Probably only needed to make one tweet, christ.

It's still unprofessional to drunkenly start slinging shit at someone over twitter when they haven't even done anything to you. Not saying it doesn't happen in the industry but if you do it then don't blame anyone else when people drop you

I ain't even mad. If she' still rockin' that bod and having fun then good for her. She's still one of the best VAs in terms of both range and acting quality so who cares what she wants to do in her free time if she's not hurting anyone?

>I'd say that's vulgar.
Mean-spirited sure, it's in no way vulgar though.
Plus he's completely right. She's shit and has done shit-all for the industry besides acting like the the typical "gamer-girl" that joins the group.

While we're on the subject, what the fuck has Wil Wheaton done to make him act so fucking high and mighty? He had one notable role as a kid, then ended up playing a character no one liked, which quickly got shunted away. Nowadays all he does is cameo in shit like TBBT.

Who knows. Everyone that's come in contact with him has said he's a massive asshole. Probably just the fact that he was on a show with a huge franchise which had one of the more popular captains.

He has a huge crush on Felicia Day and looks creepy as fuck whenever they're together.

>created 'The Guild' web series
>voiced Veronica in Fallout: New Vegas
>plays Dr. Forrester's daughter in the new MST3K
>did some episodes of 'Supernatural'
>does some gaming web shows

that's all i know

>>did some episodes of 'Supernatural'
The worst of them but really who can tell after S5

So she's a slight step above people like Nostalgia Critic and that whole niche.