Make a career out of bitching and moaning on the internet

>make a career out of bitching and moaning on the internet
>take situations out of context to fit your own agenda
>steal other comedians videos then when you get called out on it add a little shout out in the description box
>convince millions of your loyal lap dogs to harass the people you make videos about completely destroying peoples careers and lives over half truths and over exaggerations
>when people come back at you for punching them in the back of the head play the victim card and set up patreon accounts so all your loyal little goys can pay for your legal fees

Has there ever been a more stereotypical Jew in all of history?

Biggest scumbag on the internet

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1500899690680.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Mdi-ZdCRfBs
youtube.com/watch?v=vng1P29QbX4
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/3q2yaw/it_became_quite_clear_that_sam_is_a_toxic_asshole/
reddit.com/r/h3h3productions/comments/3q2gsw/hes_a_hack_sam_hyde_of_milliondollarextreme_rips/cwbk3af/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who? I thought it was jay only reason I clicked

k

I fucking hate this guy. How anybody could think he is funny is beyond me.

Last H3H3 video I saw they were dressed up in hazmat suits or some shit and kept hailing Hitler.

>le if i pretend to not know who the person is i will appear above it all

as bad as people who say "who are the kardashians???"

Post Malone is garbage.

This shit is what replaced reality tv for milennials.

Thoughts on the leaked sex tape???

dude is a hyprocritical joke

he tried to shame jake for "doxing post malone" by showing his house

but when he went and visited dj khaled he did the exact thing

jews are such hypocrites

they are mocking all the thots on youtube who keep "dabbing on haters"
OP is a huge faggot tho

hey ethan you fat little jewish worm

I genuinely miss the old Ethan.

He got irredeemably bad once he jumped on the whole "FEMINAZI GETS TRIGGERED xD" side of YouTube and his comments section became a bunch of Sup Forums-tier cancer.

I liked when he made fun of those insufferable prank videos and how they were all set up to exploit racist views of black people IN THE HOOD

>I genuinely miss the old Ethan.
Grow up you adult child

What an absolute failure of a man

his videos were never good man child. youtube drama channels are like tmz for millenial men

the lowest form of entertainment. ironically even jake paul creates a higher form of art than h3h3 and thats really saying something

So you were okay with his cancer until it turned on your magical beliefies? KYS yourself, feminist faggot

the fact that you're calling him a jew only serves to provove you're an angsty poltard who is mad that Ethan doesn't serve the alt right

Face it, h3h3 is comfy as hell

ethan kino begins and ends with his shrek video, after that it's all downhill
..he was just a shirtless fat guy talking shit

wtf was that??

>they are mocking all the thots on youtube who keep "dabbing on haters"
That may be the stupidest thing I've read all day, why did they think that was a good idea? Was it supposed to be funny or make some profound point? This guy always seemed stupid but now it's like he's forcing himself to be even more retarded.

i really want to see hila masterbating

shes sexy af

>"ethan kino"
Ah yes the hobo chalk to signal all the other numale iqlet Sup Forumsedditors

>e-celeb thread

LoLuMaD ? eheheh

kys kid

KEK

she is very pretty. Post Hila gifs

Regardless of what he is or isn't, you'd lie, histrionically exaggerate, and cherry pick, and then lie a bit more until he was "stereotypically Jewish." Sup Forumsyps are just failed abortions, you have no human reasoning capability.

this unironically

i cant believe that youre stupid enough to not understand the humor and satire in h3h3 videos

Sup Forums is more anti semetic than Sup Forums. is this your first day on Sup Forums reddddit?

this, his videos are literally made for 15 year olds and man children. if you cnt understand his humor you must be retarded because his target market is unironically retarded

Why are neckbeards always so bitter about Jews?

>humor and satire
Except there was none of that, just poorly delivered jokes and a dude ranting about dumb shit for most of the video.

Dude makes a living screaming at "thots on youtube," I don't want to understand his humor. I'm simply in awe of the stupidity of it all.

Trump makes a living spouting bullshit about minorities.
You can summarize anyone's living like that.

whats the story

this guys a fucking joke and his pathetic little gang of ass lickers are an embarassment to humanity

hes the king of the man children

in Balamory

cuck

the blacks know its not whites faults but jews, both will unite against them in time user.... all in good time.

Yeah and he isn't funny at all. It's the same problem as all Jew comedians, once you've heard one you've heard them all, and they are so fucking annoying too. Case in point: QUIT FUCKING COUGHING IT ISNT FUNNY YOU FUCKING KIKE

>tfw I legitimately didn't know Kylie Jenner was related to the Kardashians and thought she was famous because she was Gigi Hadids half sister, until earlier this year

At least he stood up for Hugh Mungus. That's what's important here.

yeah this, not about Sup Forums stuff, but when he went out of his way to interview people, and present his opinion as critical it got kinda bad.
Specially because now people think he is like the Judge of the Internet, when before he was just taking some hits and making fun of Papa Johns and the KNOWLEDGE guy

*sigh*
search youtube for Jake Paul
OP is angry at the wrong youtuber.
and should probably kill himself.
excuse me while i DAB on OP.

girl was livestreaming driving her car because she's a stupid bitch
she then continued to stream after seeing her sister's head had been completely smashed with her brains all over the pavement
she then proceeds to act like a dumb nigger and completely forget how to act like a rational human being

maybe prank channels on youtube are dead because he and commentiquette erik killed them by exposing them? fuck you people are actually dumber than the teenagers on youtube.

Jews are to whites as Whites are to POC and men are to women - a convenient excuse for your personal failures in life.

So many faggot teenagers in this thread defending their Jew overlord like there's no tomorrow

It was better when they just made fun of stupid videos.
Ethan turned into youtube's moral and ethics police

>still up
Huh looks like its already time for Sup Forums threads

you realize that OP is defending Jake Paul.... right? do you realize this?

see:

He used to make good videos back when he would copy Sam Hyde's style, now he spends too much time on the soapbox and not enough being genuinely funny

>tfw too old to care about youtube e-celebs
>tfw 19 years old

Who the fuck is Jake Paul and why should I care? No doubt some stupid YouTube drama reality tv shit

you should fucking care, jake paul is pure cancer that is rapidly spreading across the world and must be stopped.

youre just as bad as them with that picture, EAGERLY and LUSTFULLY waiting to pounce and post with it at any chance

"this h3h3 vid makes no sense, isnt funny"
"whos jake paul"
nigger, you are so fucking retarded, if you are OP, please KYS

i hate this little turd

The Sup Forums janitor strikes again
strike 2

Well ive never heard of him before now so evidently h3h3 is a bigger issue
What you kids need to understand is not everybody is subscribed to every attention seeking faggot on YouTube, hell most people over the age of 15 barely use the site, let alone engage in YouTube drama
Go outside, holy fuck

hes definitely unfunny

i automatically lose any respect for a person if i find out they enjoy his videos

>defending vines guy
>defending buzzfeed

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdi-ZdCRfBs

I like him but I do think he went a bit over the top with this youtube drama recently, he started to talk for post malone too and called him "my best friend in the whole world", seemed super desperate.

>being an adult child
So this is what Sup Forums means by numales invading Sup Forums

What the fuck are you talking about? Who am I defending? Didn't vine get shut down?
Im not clicking your link by the way, faggot

why are you even watching this shit? these videos are literally made for children

How the fuck is that video game?

he was invited by Dj Khaled though.

I don't mind him as long as he's bullying the right people which is what he seems to be doing. But yeah he's a hypocrite and is probably extremely cynical towards his """"fans"""".

do people really find this guys videos funny? you'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to waste your time with this

Ill never understand why this guy is popular for doing mundane shit others do? He literally brings nothing new to the table. Is it really just a jew thing and he knows some jew at youtube who initially gave his videos more exposure?

>this post has a little bit of everything just to bait as many people as possible
My God user I love it where do I find more of this.

unfortunately it's an entire genre, it's a fucking rabbit hole as far as i can tell. people know how to manipulate stupid kids into watching everything they shit out and those dumb fucks will defend it till they die
and the worst part is how much fucking money these kikes are making doing it, makes me sick

>"this guy is terrible, he is bad person wow wow he should kill himself xd"

>show examples of why it isn't like that

>"why i should care lmao why you waste your time with this"

you start to throw shit and now you move your goalpost

pls delete all this thread mods

Hold a minute and offer a silent prayer - for the fallen

his target audience is 12-17 year olds (which is fine). its just you have a whole generation of cartoon watching adults who never transitioned properly into adulthood who watch his videos aswell

youtube.com/watch?v=vng1P29QbX4
So true...
>They found you amusing for a while
>In spite of everything you've done for them
>eventually, they will hate you.
HMMMM!!!!

this is what happens when theses social internet services aren't regulated
find one exploit, milk it till it breaks

>anti semitism is fine as long as it goes with what Sup Forumseddit likes
Why does this new janitor keep revealing himself?

Sup Forums turns on everybody they onced liked, even those who don't change the nature of their content at all. I don't blame anyone for jumping ship off the popularity waves from here ASAP.

How am I moving my goalpost you stupid little shit? You claimed I was defending somebody, who the fuck were you even talking about? H3h3 or Jake Paul? I'm not defending either, they're both fucking faggots, all I said was I've never heard of this Jake Paul character before today
Holy fuck these threads make me mad, you little shits are seriously worse than RLM fans. At least RLM is aimed at adults, albeit manchildren
It's a game as old as media my friend, the Jews have had it figured out forever, and it won't go away anytime soon

dude you seem to be really worked up over fairly honest criticisms

are you alright? should probably lay off all the youtube drama videos man, its obviously not a healthy way to spend your free time

do you know what you did? you violated the number one cardinal rule of enjoying television & film : you started the show or half way through and youre asking other people to fill you in on the scenario.
Sir; Please fuck off from Sup Forums for the rest of your life.
now.
ples go.
go now.
never com bak.
pls.
go.
away.

Yeah, you tell them OP!
Paulers where we at!!!

its just celebrity gossip for video game playing men and teenagers who arent interested in hollywood

I JUST DABBED ON OP SO HARD
JAKE PAULERS FOR LIFE
FUCK h3h3 AM I RITE?

>calls me a manchildren
>brings to the table the jews meme where it doesn't belongs

kys

fbpb

Fuck off to reddit, kid. I've sat through some of H3h3's vids before and they just aren't fucking funny, probably because I'm not a child
Get a life and stop sucking his cock, holy fuck
How is zionism not related to the discussion? We're talking about a jew in the media, you dumb fuck, this is literally what it's all about
Open your eyes, kid

h3h3 is such a hyprocritical piece of shit

who remembers when based hyde btfo on his own sub reddit

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/3q2yaw/it_became_quite_clear_that_sam_is_a_toxic_asshole/

What?

what the fuck? obviously they killed that woman

sorry wrong link

reddit.com/r/h3h3productions/comments/3q2gsw/hes_a_hack_sam_hyde_of_milliondollarextreme_rips/cwbk3af/

>le reddit boogy man
kys

>boogy man
Nice job tourist

Spoken like a true redditor. Get fucked, kid

the kids of this generation don't know any better
parents can't keep an eye on every device being used
unlike a tv in a living room, where they could here the bullshit being watched and tell them to turn it off
all these kids know is friend simulator garbage

I know this phrase gets thrown around a lot, but this is the most Rddit post I've ever fucking seen. You sound like you're 14, dude. Fuck.