Never seen this mentioned, even in the obscure Brit comedy threads...

Never seen this mentioned, even in the obscure Brit comedy threads. Why is Sup Forums not talking about the best horror-comedy series ever made?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BnWd0iv8Dq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

best character coming through

Most underrated comedy series ever. The acting is first class. There is something very dark about it though which is probably why it was never as mainstream as little britain. The characters, script and acting in this is so much better though.

I feel for anyone called Dave who was in secondary school around 2000-2001

It's for locals only

Just finished this about a month ago.
Hadn't seen it since it was on TV.

Whats the special stuff?

(You)r My Wife Now.....

After that episode aired EVERYONE at my school was called Dave.

I always took it to be human meat, but it's been a while since I saw it so I wouldn't like to speak boldly on that.

>Why is Sup Forums not talking about the best horror-comedy series ever made?
Because it isn't capeshit or GoT.

who was the best, Gatiss Pemberton or Shearsmith?

All the guys in it are complete wank twats which is a shame.

Creator's actually in GOT

That is not an easy question. Shearsmith gets it for me just for his performance as Papa Lazarou alone, which isn't only funny as shit but is also some of the best acting I've seen on any sketch show. Pemberton also has a special place in my heart, though. Saw him as the narrator in a stage performance of the Rocky Horror Show several years back and he handles an audience like an absolute boss. He stuck around afterwards and bought everyone drinks in the bar as well. Really nice, down to earth guy.

This is a local thread for local people. There's nothing for you here.

What's your point?

I think Pemberton has the more memorable performances but they're all great

Always felt like Little Britain ripped it off without realising what made it good

This is a local thread for local posters there is nothing for you here

gatiss is an arrogant tosser, pemberton and shearsmith are on equal footing for best wife now

I like shearsmiths characters the most, especially the ones that are close to being normal but not quite

you should watch Inside no. 9 if you havent seen it, it's almost as good as the league

THIS IS A LOCAL THREAD FOR LOCAL POSTERS

also, tv in a nutshell

youtube.com/watch?v=BnWd0iv8Dq4

You just copy and pasted this comment off of Youtube. Someone posted it a year ago.

What kind of person are you?

It's great, there's an anniversary special planned for 2019