Perfect countries don't exi-

>perfect countries don't exi-

-st.

Germany should be bigger.

Germany is the only country in Europe that could get nuked and I wouldn't care, fuck it

UK is far less white than Germany though

Germany is also the only country that gets better after every lost war.
After WW3 we will rule this planet. Remember my words

WTF, I want WWIII now!

>austria with italian names

literally has "germ" in the name

yeah but we have less refugees, sure we're not a lot better but we're headed away from that, not towards it, Merkel wants to destroy the German nation

lmao good luck with that, your army is practically disarmed and it's smaller than ours even, your country got fucked after ww2, not better

here, fixed.

>we
You mean the United Mutts of Europe.
>more ancestries than you, McSteveShawn

You know when we leave the EU we're just going to replace white Poles and Lithuanians with Pakis and Niggers right?

not with these mutilated borders

maybe so, but at least it'll be on our terms and we won't be forced to take in these "refugees", I'm more against the fact that we're forced to do so because of the EU than just straight up against anyone from foreign countries entering the country

We weren't forced to take refugees by the EU though, we were forced to take other white people, now we and by we I mean our government will replace all the blue eyed Poles and Baltic people that would have came here with shitskins that throw acid on eachother and rape our children. Congrats on being a fucking mong lad.

>we're headed away from that

kill yourself

This would be best.

Germany needs to be HRE'D again.