Would Sup Forums marry a woman who is stronger and/or that can beat the shit out of you?

Would Sup Forums marry a woman who is stronger and/or that can beat the shit out of you?

Of course.

Dominatrix is the best.

>Would i marry a woman

No. im just here because i dont have the guts for suicide

Yeah, muh waifu could decapitate me with a single kick. And since only an imaginary girl like her would meet your criteria, yeah

I can't imagine such a woman even existing. She would probably be hideous.

I would train until I got on her level

/thread

I already did. She's half my size but she's a Olympic candidate in the Korean kicking sport so I'm pretty sure she could kick my ass.
wew

You can spot Sup Forums trolls a mile away. Always start their question with

> would Sup Forums...
>what does Sup Forums think...

Go back to Sup Forums underaged teenaged faggot. There are no Facebook fap posts here.

If I mentally dominate a boy does that count? Because half you cunts spend your days crying about men who get sucked in to relationships where they are at the emotional/hormonal/mental mercy of a woman.

There is no woman who could beat the shit out of me.

Yes but she would marry me.

I remember some poll that asked that question and most men said that would date a woman that was stronger than them, but women overwhelmingly said that they would not consider dating a man that was weaker than them.

id have no choice, she would break my neck if i would not.

*wouldn't marry me

Why does autocorrect pick the antonym of whatever I'm trying to type?

I'm dating a judo chick. She probably can take me down, but I'm okay with it.

Dios mio

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

Not possible. Since im a strength athlete, tall, juicy and thick, even the female weightlifters are small compared to me.

i saw sophie mckinna the shotputter on telly the other day. she looks like she could beat the shit out of most people with one hand tied behind her back.

i wouldn't want to marry her but i bet she's as fun as fuck. i'd hang out with her and get drunk as a skunk any day

I love her plot.
wew
Is that a man?

give that cameraman an award

Definitely

She looks like Shrek

I'll see how strong she is when I'm stoning her.

only if she had one leg