The Flash thread

Can we have a flash thread? I've been watching since the show was halfway through season 1 and have loved the entire series so far with season 2 not being as fun and a little more boring then season 1.

Thoughts on the series as a whole?

Thoughts on season 2?

Ideas and/or thoughts with where they're taking the show with season 3?

Also season 3 trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=5LGQRbPERaU

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/2016/08/10/the-flash-season-3-reportedly-casting-mirror-master-top-and-more/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I liked season 2.

Also season 3 has:

>Flashpoint
>Savitar
>Doctor Alchemy
>Mirror Master
>Gorilla City
>Arrow/Supergirl/LOT crossover
>Supergirl musical crossover
>Kid Flash
>Maybe Daniel West
>Maybe female Top
>Maybe Thorn

I'm hyped as fuck m8

>Thoughts on the series as a whole?
It's entertaining enough if I've got nothing else to watch.

>Thoughts on season 2?
It felt like the entire season was improvised on the spot by the writers, and they didn't bother to edit what they came up with.

>Ideas and/or thoughts with where they're taking the show with season 3?
Everything will always return to STAR labs and the other usual sets. Anything new will be underwhelming just like every other time the show teased something to get excited about.

It looks like they are learning from their mistakes over the lack of Rogues during Season 2.

>>Maybe Daniel West
>>Maybe female Top
>>Maybe Thorn
what
is this just speculation or

comicbook.com/2016/08/10/the-flash-season-3-reportedly-casting-mirror-master-top-and-more/

If it's Magenta, I want Wally to be heavily involved. Also, female top. Does this mean...

if they go there it means the CW has officially started genderbending dead lesbians into stories that didnt have enough

We're apparently getting a musical crossover episode with Supergirl.

I'm sort of on board with this. Buffy has shown musical episodes can work, as has the Music Meister episode of Brave and the Bold. That and Grant Gustin can sing, and apparently so can Benoist. So can the bloke who plays Cisco, surprisingly well actually.

Hell, they could probably get Neil Patrick Harris in to play the Music Meister in live action, he'd probably be down for it.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing

>Can we have a flash thread?

But of course, after all this is Sup Forums at this point

It's kind of hilarious to me that nobody cared about Top/Glider until there was the possibility of femslash.

>Complaining about genderbending about a character that has no discernible recurring personality trait beyond a dislike of the Flash and their supervillain gimmick

Nah, I don't really care that much to be honest.

I'll never understand the need to get mad that such a change is made to a character that no fucker really cares about when most of the characters we read in comics today are so different in personality and tone to what they were 26 years ago that they might as well be new people wearing the same costume.

I did care before, I'm just saying

>no recurring personality trait

huge asshole
manipulative as fuck
crazy as a shithouse rat
loved Glider
loves tops

About the Top? Why?

Isn't she with Mirror Master in the New 52?

Not the guy you asked, but he's my favourite character.

>Huge asshole
Like every villain
>Manipulative as fuck
Alright, I can sort of get this
>Loved Glider
Not dependant on gender, probably the only true recurring thing
>Loves tops
Most villains love their gimmick

Yeah, cos they had the top but much different.

Yep

He stands out as an asshole amongst the Rogues, that's why they hate him.

Not dependent on gender, but somebody asked what his recurring personality traits were.

And the dude loves tops a lot more than most villains love their gimmick. I'm talking an autistic type of love.

Silver age Boomerang was much worse desu senpai

Silver Age Digger wasn't a bad sort of guy at all, certainly no worse than any other Rogue. That only started with Ostrander.

Nah, I don't mean evil wise but he loved boomerangs way more than Roscoe liked tops.

There is actually 2 top in the new 52.

Turbine and the Top from another time that Zoom pulled out of his ass.

God the Venditti run was dogshit, Rebirth came in perfect time to get rid of that.

Didn't read N52 Flash past Daniel West getting beat, seen shit from it but didn't know there was another top.

Boomerangs were a tool for him. Roscoe dressed himself up like a Wiggins sign mascot because he loves those stupid toys so much.

The speedster in the set photos looked like Daniel West, but it could also be Savitar.

It's probably Savitar. Savitar announced as big bad (for flashpoint at least iirc), black speedster appears in season 3 trailer, etc

Might be, although the article I read noted that a casting for Savitar hasn't been announced yet, and we know who's playing the black-clad speedster (Todd Lasance).

bump for more Flash discussion