Why don't millennials like driving?

Why don't millennials like driving?

Millennials hate everything

just get an uber yolo

I'm 25, love driving.

you have to have a job to afford to drive.

and liberal arts degrees ain't getting you a job when all your time if taken up being offended for other people.

Cars are big and scary.

I haven't really figured out which age Mellenials are suppose to by. But I am guessing 16-30?

I prolly fall under that, but I do have:
Job, apartment, car, soon to be wife with my first child on the way.

We do.

Between 1980 to 2000.

I don't like piloting a 2000lb metal box in the same area as hundreds of other 2000lb metal boxes going 30+ miles per hour. It just seems like a bad idea.

I dunno, we just do

Her face man.... Idk what it is, Entitlement?

I like driving as an activity, but I don't like driving in busy cities, it's congested and other drivers are usually idiots.

It's only dangerous if you're negligent and/or a dumbass retard.

Millennial here, born in 94. Driving is very dangerous ad costs thousands of lives in the United states a year. I will not add to the problem. I am a strong advocate of getting self driving cars on the roads and banning people from driving.

>oy vey shlomo why aren't the goyim taking out loans to buy cars its annuda shoah

I drive uber in a rural area. I drive drunk people home all day. Heh fuck cabbies ayy lmao

I don't really like driving. But I can get up and drive 1000km easily, if the need calls for it, like I'm paid money to do it.

Teenagers shouldnt take loans for their first car.

I wanted to get a dick looking tacoma but my wife convinced me to get a rav4... That God damn car is so economic and comfy. I love riding it around town and only wasting a quarter of the tank.

I love driving

I have severe social anxiety and driving in traffic gives me panic attacks. I also have epilepsy which makes it riskier, though I take medication for it.

Just waiting for self-driving cars.

What if one of those other hundreds of people is a negligent retard, though? Statistically, it seems likely.

I don't like cars.

It's not me being hipster or anything, it's just the fuckers are such money sinks now.

A modern vehicle is expansive to maintain, repairs are more difficult and parts are sometimes silly prices.

Brakes or tires every once in awhile ain't bad, but my 2000 Sabura started leaking oil and collant like a pig, could never figure out why.

Now my Ford Exploder 2005 did the weirdest shit where the bolts for the rim snapped off, least three of them, I have no fucking clue how. As well it's decide to gain a tiny oil leak, so another thing to figure out, find parts for, fix, or worse pay some one to do the work.

Shit just gets old, I live in a pretty large city with public transit sometimes I feel like just saying fuck it and ride the bus with all the blacks, homeless, and hipster college kids.

MY older brother and dad even admit that older cars where much easier on the wallet and time when it came to repairs.

Can you blame people for not wanting to deal with the motorize jew?

Bikes are more practical and better for the environment.

Because they can't text and drive.

You can only drive slow as fuck, roads are crowded, there are speed cameras everywhere, with fines cost as much as a monthly wage, and now they can fine you even without seeing you speeding, if you drive between two cameras, and you reach the next one faster than it would be possible driving within the speed limit. Plus you cannot drink alcohol, and you are nervous when you see random patroling police car. Gas is still expensive, and so are cars, and their maintenance.
>tl.dr.: traffic, cost and regulations

>tfw I was never taught how to drive

This, now this Rogue I just bought is a neat zippy thing but it already has some.. issues..

Get a car made before 1978 and learn to fix it. It will go forever

I have no idea where you heard this, everyone I know loves cars.

I guess not many of us can afford them, but we still like them.

???? where's steve-o ????

Aren't 1980-1995 Gen X? Aka those who are the first generation who will not have it better then the previous generation?

Poofter.

robot cars soon

Just do it. Drive the speed limit and keep it between the lines. Full on retards do it every day. People that are just under the line for alcohol poisoning get home safe every night. It's easy and it's the only culture America has

>I prolly fall under that, but I do have:
>Job, apartment, car, soon to be wife with my first child on the way.
Keep in mind that millennials are a pretty american concept and shouldn't really be applied to other countries without a whole lot of changes.

Finding a vehicle that old would be nice, but it's still a lot of work to get them rolling again.

I have a buddy who did that, said it was worth it in the end. I'm sure they'll find a way to outlaw those cars and force us to drive shit wagons with more electronics and bullshit parts than we every needed.

Modern cars are just shit now, their plastic, over engineers throw away products. Fuck paying for a new car too, that's just dumb.

I wanna fuck dat bitch

She has the "used slut" face about her.

Gen X is about 1965-1985.

The day they come for my Chevy is the day they come for my gun. I will not be seeing any days after and neither will the man who tries to take it. I'm not even some redneck but fuck that lol

Because putting your life and an expensive glorified metal box with wheels that costs dozens of thousands of dollars (not to mention maintenance and insurance costs) in the hands of multiple complete strangers is fucking retarded.

Not even a hipster. It just doesnt make any fucking sense why people would prefer to live their life like this.

I only drive at work. I have better use for my money than the petrol jew (ie. stocks).

I'm waiting for self driving cars

Modern cars.
They all look like electric razors
And they are no fun

it requires responsibility they cant handle it

I'm not a millennial, I've actually had kids who are now in college. I don't drive because I am too much of a spaz.

I have this thing where if people slight me,I just can't let it go, I can't let them walk around living a life as if they can just step on me and have nothing happen to them.

This is almost never ever an issue, nobody bothers me usually. Except in cars where people can't see that I'm usually 2x their size, people do shit like cut me off.

And I will immediately ram them.

I just do not have the temperament to drive. I thought maybe my mentality would change with age, but it's only gotten worse.

So I just don't drive. My wife drives me or I take a cab.

It sounds nuts but I almost killed somebody who for whatever they did, surely did not deserve to die. I'm to fucked in the head to handle a vehicle, so I don't even try anymore.

>Germany, the nation with the autobahn
>Only used by Polacks as nu-germans say cars are racist

do you live in the city?

>they are no fun
Fucking this. No cheap RWD cars around. And no, the GT-86 is not fucking cheap, it's expensive as fuck.

You're a pretty big guy

Heh, he didn't drive so good

Of course he does. People outside cities need cars.

Are your queer leaf kids as autistic as you are?

Americans still drive

the question is - why don't yuropoors drive cars?

pic related is mine

30 - I love driving. Like to the point that I'll drive sometimes just for the sake of it. Nice sunny afternoon I'll just pick a random county road and have a nice drive.

It's a good way to clear your head after a stressful day.

Can't play with your phone while you drive.

....well, you can...but you really shouldn't.

>22 Year old

I love driving, too bad I can't afford a car. Got 2 jobs though, so maybe one day.

>tfw walk for hours every day to get anywhere because I'm terrified of getting in a car or any other vehicle for that matter

At least I get some extra exercise.

We aren't used to learning things blind.