You have 10 seconds to explain the DC Multiverse

You have 10 seconds to explain the DC Multiverse.

Go.

Universes are worlds that vibrate at different frequencies. The orrey on the map is the local 52 worlds.

It's like our Earth, but different in 52 ways.

Hypercrisis is wack.

Next question:

Name all of The Flashes and which universe/timeline they come from.

You have 30 seconds.

There's only one Flash that matters and his name is Red Racer. Next question.

Flash is a multiversal construct via speed force and we don't know all their names

John Fox is the worst though for sure

Next question:

Determine which Superman/boy/woman/etc. would win in a fight between all of them. Also state your reason.

You have 0.2 seconds.

Superheroes are literal gods, and every universe is defined by their specific superheroes.

Except for ours. Ours is the one universe that sucks.

Not counting Superman Prime?
Capitan Atom of Earth-4.

The DC Multiverse is a fictional cluster of universes conceptualized by the company known as DC Comics.

Me.

Because I'm the only Superman that actually exists.

You're right, but not as much as you think.

I never liked that interpretation.

It's pretty cool on the face of it. Superheroes are comic books! So I've been in the presence of literal superheroes this entire time! Awesome!

Until you realize it's the product of a multi-million dollar corporation telling you that the product matters because the product tells you it matters. And that's it.

That's not grandiose or impactful at all, that's just the author ejaculating all over your face.
It's as close as a company can come to peeing on your leg and telling you it's raining without actually using literal urine.

Anything and everything is possible, but evil forces are in control and constantly murder characters and universes for the sake of profit margins.

Flash can vibrate his molecules at will, right?

Can Flash pass through dimensions on a whim? Going between Earths whenever he wants?

Yeah that's how the first multiversal crossover happened, Barry just accidentally finding Earth Two

"The multiverse model offers an elegantly postmodern solution to character stasis in a market-driven serial publishing system which privileges constancy over major change." (Jose Alaniz)

Comics weren't always million-dollar industries. The earliest comics were only stories being told by storytellers.

Plus, if you subscribe to Morrison's interpretation, modern superheroes are only clones of ancient gods and goddesses, reinterpreted based upon decades and centuries of human development.

There are a bunch of different earths with superheroes. Some similar. Some different.

And what isn't a product of a big corporation these days? Dismissing its artistic value just because it (ultimately) came from greedy fucks is just silly.