Incest should be legal

Sexual relations between two consenting adults should be legal, doesn't matter if they are closely related or not.

>muh retarded mutant babies
Sex ≠ reproduction. We have condoms and other forms of birth control now so sex doesn't automatically mean having kids. Also, two retards are allowed to have babies together. If your child will 100% have Downs or be autistic or be condemned to lifetime of some physical disability, you can keep it. If you drink or smoke during pregnancy, it's fine. What makes incest different? It's already legal in places like Spain, France and Russia - do they have an epidemic of mutant babies born from incest? Didn't think so.

>muh morals
Trannies, gay marriage, polygamy and other forms of modern degeneracy. Next.

We should push to legalize incest because 1) it will make the hamster wheels inside liberal brains spin off the rails because they can't argue against it and 2) it will hasten the collapse of the civilization so we can rebuild it from the ashes.

Other urls found in this thread:

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Инцecт
youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This.

I "married" my sister and theres absolutelly nothing wrong with that.

While I don't have an argument against it, I fail to see how you could justify incest while condemning other forms of what you consider "degeneracy" without being a hypocrite.

I don't even care.

Just keep to yourselves and don't be a nigger or muslim.

Only people with super hot sisters would vote for this.

>Sexual relations between two consenting human beings should be legal, doesn't matter if they are closely related or not.
there, pedophilia.
keep pushing the line you retard.

Pretty soon the left will promote pedophilia, beastiality and necrophelia in an attempt to destroy the west.

Incest is the purest form of love. But it should only be done when the girl is little, when she's grown she should be married not messing around with her dad.
Have you made babby with her? Do people know?

Except children, animals, and the dead can't give consent.

>children can't give consent
According to what?
And animals are property, it doesn't matter what they want.

yet, you will find the way to twist the argument somehow.
and is right.

I've noticed feminist groups support gay pedophillia but will never support straight pedophillia.

Good, I hope they do.

The trick is: you don't condemn them. You endorse them and use them to further your argument.

Is fucking with your 2nd circle cousin incest?

>pedophilia
>two consenting adults

>This whole fucking thread

I can't cope man

the last line of the post shows the degeneracy is good now, because western civilization is too corrupt now.

It's pretty sad CTR is using a Finland proxy now

>Implying the Finns aren't inbred mongol freaks

Well there's that, but never thought them to be this far gone

Maybe it's a German on "vacation"

Incest should be legal.
Bestiality should be legal.
Watching CP should be legal.

There are literally no arguments against this except for "muh degeneracy"

I don't care if it's legal.

I do care about this shit getting pushed on the children .

Fuck, Nickelodeon is going to have incest shows that's for sure.

>Sexual relations between two consenting adults should be legal,
But it is already legal.
In Russia.

They already do.

I didn't know that Finland started taking in Muslim migrants.

What the fuck is CTR?

>What makes incest different? It's already legal in places like Spain, France and Russia
> Russia
what the fuck, fucking nigger quit making shit up

>basically the whole argument is be a degenerated liberal to beat degenerated liberal
>I married my sister
Jesus christ that's fucked up

In Russia incest is legal. Marriage between close relatives is not, but you can easily bypass it.
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Инцecт

Now, now. Don't play dumb, or I'm gonna cum over there and fuck you right in the pussy, right on that desk

Incest is already legal here, has been since the Revolution when we legalized everything that had no rationnal reason to be banned (alongside homosex and beastiality).

You're Italian, THATS fucked up. The niggers of Europe, honestly.

No, seriously, somebody tell me. What is the acronym for?

Yeah, after they shipped you criminals out we became the niggers of europe.

I don't care what the law says. My dog keeps me safe from muslims AND gives me sexual release whenever I need it, without complaint.

I wish I had a fox, but I don't think those keep shitskins at bay.

is there really incenst in there?

As a libertarian, there is nothing wrong with love.

As long as both are consenting humans, it is their business.

Christians preach love but they make up rules and use force to stop humans from loving.

There is nothing inherently wrong with incest.

Adam basically fucked himself when he had sex with Eve since she is from his DNA.

Twins best girls.

That's Australia you greasy fuck.

That is one fuckable fox.

What the guy said. There are no laws prohibiting relatives to have consensual sex in Russia.

I know, right? Canines in general are very much so made for sex, both giving and taking. I don't get horsefuckers, though. Like horses aren't even tight.

Animals can't give consent to killing and eating them, either.
Children can give consent to chopping their dicks off and pumping them full of female hormones (in the US).
Dead can give consent before they die.

BOOOOOOM!

Well that's the thing, horses ain't for being fucked. They're for fucking you.

>incest should be legal
>finland
Checks out.

As long as you aren't harming anyone, who gives a shit?
Answer: angry neckbeard virgins

MUNYU MUNYU

Only white people.

Too risky for my tastes. I'll stick to perfectly healthy dog cock, thank you.

Dogs aren't people. Dogs are better than people. I wish I could legally marry my dog, but then again I'd be happy if I could just legally fuck it.

Did you miss ?

Fair enough. Dog cock is superior.

>Like horses aren't even tight
Have you tried one? I've heard they got good pussy control so they can hold on and be whatever size you need.

gas the kikes
race war now
youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE