Is he "our guy"?

Is he "our guy"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvrtrUc4ouY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is what this board deserves.

He's a nasty cockslut if his Literotica is anything to go by.

Pretty sure if anyone is "our guy" its Pan

Well he has a pretty hat so yes

obligatory
MMMMMMMMMMMM?

The Titans and Blue Beetle retrospectives were not complete shit, but his sense of humor is shit, the "storyline" he has for his "show" and "movie" is one of the biggest displays of autism i've ever seen.
Also, he's a nasty cockslut.

He's our nasty cockslut if anything he's a /d/ guy

>comic guy
>republican
>wont shut it about tokusatsu
>nasty cockslut
Sounds like us.

TURN OFF ADBLOCK! REEEEEE

Oh damn I've been out of the CA/TGWTG loop for ages. This shit is gold.

Good times.

Confirmed for being Sup Forums

Yeah most of the guys from CA are cringy/hilarious spergs in one way or another with maybe the exception of Brad whos pretty chill and a few minor guys no one gives a shit about

THIS IS HOW I PAY MY BILLS

He's Sup Forumsmblr's guy, but not Sup Forums's guy. He understands exactly dick about comics beyond NOT MUH ______

How is that any different from Sup Forums?

>He understands exactly dick
ye

Spoony has admitted that he didn't get along with others very well during that time because he was an abrasive asshat, even to his friends.

And now he's just dead.

It saddens me honestly. I'll admit that I've thought he was a shithead in the past but seeing what he's become now is disheartening.

He deserves better

Fake: Real: Real:

So that's why he went for IronLiz

No, Kaptain Kristian is.

Brad's the only one I pay any attention to. He'll have cameos from other TGWTG people now and then but they're usually not too bad.

Except Linkara. I hate clicking on a Cinema Snob episode and there's Linkara doing his stupid grandma character.

Funny enough, he knew that Liz was trans, but denied it at every opportunity. It wasn't until they broke up and he began dating Harambe that Liz came out about the nature of their relationship.

No clue who this guy even is. I don't understand Sup Forums and their obsession with Internet "celebrities".

get a real job, that you hate, just like the rest of us

That doesn't bother me too much since Brad only seems to have him show up so he can make fun of him.

>>wont shut it about tokusatsu
False, he hates Toku he just really fucking loves the power rangers. He flat out refused to watch any of the Japanese shows until he put shit up on a kickstarter or something and got paid to watch like 10 episodes of one (Not even a whole series)

He deserves exactly what's happening to him. I used to love the guy myself, but if you switch from making semi-regular, entertaining videos to doing terrible LP's where you suck at games and ban people for no good reason, I have no sympathy. Phelous is the only one I keep up with any more.

Phelous is pretty damn good.

I wish he still worked with Doug, if for no other reason than the commentaries he'd make. That commentary with him, Brad, and Allison ripping the fuck out of the space movie was gold.

What was the nature of their relationship?

>linkara likes futa

The nature was that Linkara knew Liz was trans when he began dating her, but asked her never to come out about it, nor did he say anything about it either.

Basically, he was denying that he was a nasty cockslut.

I mostly watch Sage and CR.

>Linkara knew Liz was trans when he began dating
lol no he didn't. Liz had to tell him on the second date

Same difference. Either way, he stuck with her.

I heard he's a poopy puffer.

He certainly is.

I won't blame Brad for that. Linkara turns everything he's in to shit not even AVGN can salvage him

Holy shit, what a pleb and a money whore.

Do you think linkara used to sucked him off and then begged to get plunged?
He does look like the maximun pillow biter.

I remember when I used to watch Linkara videos, I'll admit it.
When I first saw IronLiz I thought " Damn. That lady is manly."
But i noticed that everytime she showed up she got prettier. Took a while for me to put two and two together.

>tfw you're favourite TGWTG video featured Linkara

What happened to Spoony since he got kicked out?

>Watching TGWTG in general

Nothing. I mean quite literally nothing. In the last two years he's made one real video.

Well not literally nothing. He does go on twitter to bitch and whine so it's worse then nothing

bennett the sage is just as awful as doug or linkara

>Hating Miller
He's the anti Sup Forums

Fair enough.

>It's an episode where the Nostalgia Critic makes fun of autism and his autistic fans get offended

Does anyone have the link?

This thread really opened my eyes about so much shit.
I thought Linkara just looked like a fedora wearing sperglord, maybe even as satire, but fuck...
I had no idea about all of this. I thought Kickassia was just them having retarded fun and no one was taking it seriously.

I always knew Brad Jones was cool tho.

No offense to her, but it was pretty damn obvious, if you're not ready to make it official maybe working in front of a camera is not the best course of action.

>Evangelion review.
>His argument on why he doesn't like it is "lol the characters aren't likeable"
>Never elaborates on his points, just makes low-effort jokes.
>Has a midlife crisis near the end.
Typical TGWTG reviewer.

>I always knew Brad Jones was cool tho.
He's just as much of a faggot im sorry user

>Republican
>on Channel Awesome

Surely you jest?

This is your boy for tonight.

I bet you believe every rumor Sup Forums makes up

it was his devilman/violence jack stuff that got me jesus fucking christ the faggot was to fucking dumb to remember lines already said in the movie or understand basic plot progression.

i mean its not so much rumours and more the screen caps and visual evidence of being a left wing nut and stalker

I thought he "removed" the joke.
>"Power Rangers for autistic kids"
There was an image with bunch of butthurted TGWTG members saying they were autists themselves.

lol

TGWTG sheeple don't do media analysis

>stalker
Yep you literally believe every rumor

>that fucking autistic video
So glad he's fallen off the face of the earth.

Also, it seems like he only makes a video every 6 months despite his videos having the quality of an F-list Vlogger.

Brad Jones, huh?

Is he the guy that thinks that all men should be castrated? Yeah, great guy!

No.

You should go back to the Sup Forums circlejerk

Never watched any of his reviews but his shitty comic light bringer says it all.

My favorite part is how he tried to backpedal about it. He insisted that Liz has always been female and the fact that her body was indistinguishable from a male body didn't change what she REALLY was, so Lewis didn't lie.
This is NOT how Liz describes her condition. What a great Feminist Lewis is, knowing women (>women) better than they know themselves and speaking for them whether they like it or not!

ya got a source there senpai?

Yeah, that's the one I'm remembering.

Is that the video where he sings along to an MLP song about dressing well or something?

But that's not "our meme".

Pleb: Channel Awesome

Patrician: Manic Expression

youtube.com/watch?v=XvrtrUc4ouY

>Republican
I call bullshit AND chips

You're telling me that fedora-wearer that makes his bones on the internet votes Republican?

Ernest Saves Christmas.

He once at a Q and A a con said he's conservative.

How did Liz describe himself?

maybe a cuckservative but if he actually votes trump I'll eat my fedora

his ex literally posted screencaps of his pestering and its in tone with his inability to hold a relationship.

Fuck off brad

Wasn't there another overblown episode where he took on a Pokemon glitch in human form or someshit? Tried to get all deep with this philosophizing dr. Who BS on why "it shouldn't destroy the world because there's no point" and that somehow fixes everything. I hate stories in reviews in general, but this guy seriously can't write for shit

>makes fun of Jontron
>proceeds to fall off the face of the earth

Didn't he used to be a hardcore Evangelical who eventually let the internet wear him down and convince him that his fetish meant he was actually gay?

>His ex
I really hope you don't mean screamingmantis

Yeesh. Chasers make me super glad to be gay.

My mistake, upon further investigation that was actually a Linkara video - back to square one

holy shit it really is you

man his obsession with Power Rangers is just bordering on sad. at least rip off something good, like Kamen Rider.

No you are just fucking idiot

>rip off something good, like Kamen Rider
kek

>autistic
>overweight
>can't hold down a job
>pretends to be a comic buff but only reads capeshit
>huge fag with shitty fetishes
>unwarranted sense of self importance

he's definitely our guy

I don't get why Noah had to be a dick to him too. In a time where everyone from TGWTG was on a witch hunt for him, a guy saying Noah was his inspiration should have been a blessing to him.
Instead he delves further into his meltdown and yells him to fuck off.
I really wish Spoony would just admit he quits with this shit.

>I'm going to be deep in my Internet comic reviews.
>Uh, uh nihilism? If we kill everyone there will be no suffering?
>Sounds great and original.

>>pretends to be a comic buff but only reads capeshit

I'm sure hipster SJW shit like Lumberjanes is def worth a read

Most of his videos are about DC too.
The only things he complains about from Marvel are Carol Danvers getting raped and the 90's.