/sino/ - 中文

Cute girls edition

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese-speaking world, culture, life, travel, economics, geopolitics, etc.

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/19/the-inconvenient-truth-behind-the-diaoyusenkaku-islands/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish I found chink girls attractive.

i will die alone.

Why would you start a cute girls edition with an ugly monkey

>"""""""""""""""""""cute"""""""""""""""""""""""""

Who here woke?

lol

the adventure is just starting......

when will you assfuck a tranny??

in a few days.
why?

is AIDS medication cheap in peru

is that guy who poo'd on the girl gonna deliver or what

that factory guy owner got not problems on bring me to locals hookers, in the lat 2 years I hadpurcsed goods from him with a value of 40000 usd and just a few days ago I gave to him 5600 usd cash.
what does this means?
should I trust more on the people that gives hookers to me or not?

you should stop larping and drop the proxy is my opinion

Chinese food. You like?

I texted her just now and asked her if she would like to eat some foreign shit while getting skull fucked and she texted back, "sorry master, no foreigners are allowed to shit inside me. Only Chinese."

Good answer.

Sorry folks but it looks like she, too, only eats shit from Chinese people.

I'm gonna refrain from posting the video until the day this cumdumpster disobey me. Then I will blackmail/threaten her by disseminating the video unless she continues being an obedient debaucherous fucktoy sex slave.

So, until then...no video.

south korea copied the fuck out of japan with those drones sasuga

Why the fuck would people enjoy eating shit
Absolutely disgusting

South Korea is the cultural centre of modern east Asia, nobody gives a fuck about Japan anymore it's not the 80s-00s. Deal with it

The cultural "centre" that copies Japan. Right-O.

>chipped tooth

Yucky.

ja dude, im sure you didnt pull it off of tumblr or anything

skullfucked her too hard lol sorrry!!

>her

About that, user...

what

That's gross.

why?

It's unsanitary, man. Imagine the smell.

Abort the ugly monkeys and traps posting right now, or else...

Commencing Operation Sausage.

imagine di smell of poop on a gyallie's face

You a scatman, Hans?

no why

I thought feet were your thing. How many fetishes do you have?

maybe five or six right now my dude

What's wrong with her left foot?

What are they, homie?

Are chinese dramas as good as the korean ones?

>watching dramas

f e e t s i e s

So now that China managed to clone some macacos, why won't they bring HARAMBE back to life?

They need to work on their soft power, this would be a good starting point.

I am going to give you guys the ultimate red pill on life and happiness.

天地玄黃 宇宙洪荒
日月盈昃 辰宿列張
寒來暑往 秋收冬藏
閏餘成歲 律呂調陽
雲騰致雨 露結為霜
金生麗水 玉出崑岡
劍號巨闕 珠稱夜光
果珍李柰 菜重芥薑
海鹹河淡 鱗潛羽翔
龍師火帝 鳥官人皇
始制文字 乃服衣裳
推位讓國 有虞陶唐
弔民伐罪 周發殷湯
坐朝問道 垂拱平章
愛育黎首 臣伏戎羌
遐邇壹體 率賓歸王
鳴鳳在樹 白駒食場
化被草木 賴及萬方
蓋此身髮 四大五常
恭惟鞠養 豈敢毀傷
女慕貞絜 男效才良
知過必改 得能莫忘
罔談彼短 靡恃己長
信使可覆 器欲難量
墨悲絲染 詩讃羔羊
景行維賢 克念作聖
德建名立 形端表正
空谷傳聲 虛堂習聽
禍因惡積 福緣善慶
尺璧非寶 寸陰是競
資父事君 曰嚴與敬
孝當竭力 忠則盡命
臨深履薄 夙興溫凊
似蘭斯馨 如松之盛
川流不息 淵澄取映
容止若思 言辭安定
篤初誠美 慎終宜令
榮業所基 籍甚無竟
學優登仕 攝職從政
存以甘棠 去而益詠
樂殊貴賤 禮別尊卑
上咊下睦 夫唱婦隨
外受傅訓 入奉母儀
諸姑伯叔 猶子比兒
孔懷兄弟 同气連枝

交友投分 切磨箴規
仁慈隱惻 造次弗離
節義廉退 顛沛匪虧
性靜情逸 心動神疲
守真志滿 逐物意移
堅持雅操 好爵自縻
都邑華夏 東西二京
背邙面洛 浮渭據涇
宮殿盤鬱 樓觀飛驚
圖寫禽獸 畫彩仙靈
丙舍傍啟 甲帳對楹
肆筵設席 鼓瑟吹笙
升階納陛 弁轉疑星
右通廣內 左達承明
既集墳典 亦聚羣英
杜稾鍾隸 漆書壁經
府羅將相 路俠槐卿
戶封八縣 家給千兵
高冠陪輦 驅轂振纓
世祿侈富 車駕肥輕
策功茂實 勒碑刻銘
磻溪伊尹 佐時阿衡
奄宅曲阜 微旦孰營
桓公匡合 濟弱扶傾
綺迴漢惠 說感武丁
俊乂密勿 多士寔寧
晉楚更霸 趙魏困橫
假途滅虢 踐土會盟
何遵約法 韓弊煩刑
起翦頗牧 用軍最精
宣威沙漠 馳譽丹青
九州禹跡 百郡秦并
嶽宗恆岱 禪主雲亭
雁門紫塞 雞田赤城
昆池碣石 鉅野洞庭
曠遠緜邈 巖岫杳冥
治本於農 務茲稼穡
俶載南畝 我藝黍稷
稅熟貢新 勸賞黜陟
孟軻敦素 史魚秉直
庶幾中庸 勞謙謹敕
聆音察理 鑑皃辧色
貽厥嘉猷 勉其祗植
省躬譏誡 寵增抗極
殆辱近恥 林皋幸即
兩疏見機 解組誰逼
索居閒處 沈默寂寥

求古尋論 散慮逍遙
欣奏累遣 慼謝歡招
渠荷的歷 園莽抽條
枇杷晚翠 梧桐早凋
陳根委翳 落葉飄颻
游鯤獨運 夌摩絳霄
耽讀翫市 寓目囊箱
易輶攸畏 屬耳垣牆
具膳喰飯 適口充腸
飽飫亯宰 飢厭糟糠
親戚故舊 老少異糧
妾御績紡 侍巾帷房
紈扇圓潔 銀燭煒煌
晝瞑夕寐 籃筍象牀
弦歌酒讌 接杯舉觴
矯手頓足 悅豫且康
嫡後嗣續 祭祀烝嘗
稽顙再拜 悚懼恐惶
箋牒簡要 顧答審詳
骸垢想浴 執熱願涼
驢騾犢特 駭躍超驤
誅斬賊盜 捕獲叛亡
布射遼丸 嵇琴阮嘯
恬筆倫紙 鈞巧任釣
釋紛利俗 並皆佳妙
毛施淑姿 工顰妍笑
秊矢每催 曦暉朗耀
琁璣懸斡 晦魄環照
指薪脩祜 永綏吉劭
矩步引領 俯仰廊廟
束帶矜莊 徘徊瞻眺
孤陋寡聞 愚蒙等誚
謂語助者 焉哉乎也

Are these all the motherfuckers I'll need to learn?

>inb4 reports from r/ccj2

these are the thousand characters that seeded kanji and hangul in japan and korea

I know japanese so a great majority is familiar to me.But how similaris the actual vocabulary to japanese?

not very t b h
probs about as similar as latin is to portugese

I see, so it will be almost like learning chinese from zero.
Well, at least I'm used to learn the 漢字 now.

so many things on my brain now. Im working hard but mom keeps the profits, can I continue trusting her?

peru? why don’t we go into the trade business together peru. we need to chink the chinks peru, dont let your guard down peru, just because they’re giving you farmer hookers peru. keep your on the prize peru, that is, making the chinks poor again while becoming massively rich

what’d ya say peru? are you in?

Want 2 rape kyary pamyu pamyu’s butthole tbf

I dont know bro, I like the modern China, its like a place I helped to build. and the factories owner ar giving me hookers , I impaled them really good.
whats wrong , whats right

think she has a cute one?

should I spend 500 usd to fuck just one hooker in Guangzhou or should.I use that money to fuck 10 hookers in the Phillipines?
so many questions.
whats right whats wrong

I hope you're using condoms for your own safety.

Im near the point of no return , I have my degrees but I have no working experience and Im becoming old, so If I dont start working indenpendently probably I will never be. mom promised me to inherit all, but what if she changes her opinion.
whats wrong whats right

>whats wrong
larping
>whats right
not larping

Bet she’s got a tight, pristine cute little untouched yamato butthole. I’m sure tons of jap record label CEOs have raped her pussy by now, but she’s probably saving her butthole virginity for her husband as is typical Asian girl fashion

>needs to pay 500USD for a hooker
>white man just gets it for free

most Filipinas look like monkeys peru, although there are hot ones that look like latinas

but paying $500 for a trashy chink whore whose likely fucked Africans or pakis before you doesn’t seem worth it either peru, unles she looks like a FuErDai kpop star or rich chink actress peru. peru?

i bet she looks cute af

her body's smoking hot

*wechat notification*
>I at hotel come lobby
*peru rushes down the elevator*
>hello handsome man

I'll let you be the judge

usually if they cover their face they know that they're ugly

kek

peru? Where do you find your hookers usually peru? do you use wechat nearby or the old hooker business cards they slip under your door at cheap hotels? peru?

just made an EXTREMELY risky and rude post on reddit

>Vivi’s Guangdong monkey lips wrapped around your cock as she’s on her knees and you sit back in a chair
>she takes it out and smiles at you, revealing a mouth and teeth smeared with your cum
>she swallows it and makes a loud *gulp* noise, giggles and winks at you
>she then grabs your cock again and continues sucking

Would it turn you on

Post it.

yes

eh just shat on someone for not using google

>when she keeps jerking after you nut and it turns into this creamy white paste

that being said, while i'm sure vivi could succ a very nice dicc i probably wouldn't be able to stop staring at her freak toe.
and that would kill the boner i'm sure.

like an accident you just can't look away

Why do Southern Chinese girls and Southeast Asian girls in general have a shorter shelf life than northern Asian girls? During a Mandarin class, everyone had to do a powerpoint presentation about their family members. If you've ever taken a Chinese language class in school then you probably know that 95% of the students are Chinese kids who are there to pad their GPA. Anyway, all the southern Chinese kids had parents that looked like wrinkled toothless chimps despite only being in their late 40s to early 50s. Southern Chinese and Southeast Asians have some shitty genetics. I think Southern Chinese girls and Southeast Asian girls generally look cuter than northern Asian girls when they're young but their value starts declining extremely fast when they reach adulthood, while northern Asian girls age much, much better. Reminds me of Mexican girls, who can be hot as hell during high school but become fat lards as soon as they graduate high school.

>cant get girl to fuck for free in CHINA
absolute state of Sup Forums

500USD for one hooker? post a pic, that better be one fucking good lay.

Do you guys think Sasha has aged well?

She doesn’t look like a typical Guangdong monkey tho even though Winston claims she’s from Guangdong. She probably has ancestors from the North

Did C-Cuck cheat on his monkey with the squinty eyed chinky?

Holy cow. /sino/ threads are occupied by aznidnt. FUCK YOU. Release the protectors.

These threads have become really bad...

>Have become

my ex

Lately she seems to have dropped the meme look and she's starting to look pretty attractive.

Now why are you larping as a hwhite man?

You think you're hot shit because you spent 40,000usd at a factory?

He is sending you hookers because he thinks you're stupid and doesn't want you to question his prices. Which you are.

I do more purchasing each week than you do in a year with my small business. No one brings me hookers because I negotiate and force them into nigger tier pricing.

PERU’S GOING DOWN, DOWN IN AN EARLIER ROUND

AND SUGAR HE’S GOING DOWN SWINGIN’

>tfw peru loses all his Jewish mommy’s monies to chink factories, the one thing he said he would avoid this time around

KEK

why is there so much sinophobia on Sup Forums these days, especially on Sup Forums

are you crackers intimidated? scared much?

>why is there so much sinophobia on Sup Forums these days, especially on Sup Forums
Because Chinese expansionist policy is stupid. Senkaku islands are Japanese and always will be. China is just causing trouble for everyone.

>expansionist
Is having a territorial dispute in its essence expansionist?
Both parties have claims to the rocks. Whose to say which one is right and which one is wrong?

>Is having a territorial dispute in its essence expansionist?
When you are trying to expand and take land that is not yours, yes, clearly.
I'm really amazed you would question china expansionist stance considering they are literally expanding their land through man made islands
also China's "claim" (if it can even be called that) to senkaku is extremely shitty. they literally invented the term diaoyu in the 70s and tried to rewrite history

>also China's "claim" (if it can even be called that) to senkaku is extremely shitty.
That is subjective, i.e. your opinion.
I can easily find information that contradicts the pro-Japan narrative in this Wikipedia article, even in the gold standard of Western media.
kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/19/the-inconvenient-truth-behind-the-diaoyusenkaku-islands/
>inb4 muh blog

territorial disputes and expansionism are just euphemisms. on the international stage, might makes right, it's always been that way. Japan gained de facto control over the islands through war and now they are being disputed again and may lead to war. you reap what you sow.