Are you happy now

mic.com/articles/151028/ahmed-mohamed-said-his-family-was-forced-to-move-to-qatar-after-clock-story-went-viral?utm_source=policymicTWTR&utm_medium=main&utm_campaign=social

Well then they shouldn't have orchestrated the entire thing to go viral.

Good. Let's get them to move again.

And he still hasn't changed his fucking shirt

This is what PC has done to America. This is OBAMA AMERICA.

Bitch ass nigga with a clock

Yes

this is just another part of the multikult agenda. they got paid to move so they could publish sob stories like this.

how else are we supposed to know he's a super smart future space engineer who dindu nuffin.

I'm moving to Qatar, not because I'm 'forced to' but because I'm getting paid £120k tax free a year (after the first year).

Lord Dawkins already rekt this shitskins story.

IS THAT THE ONLY FUCKING TSHIRT THIS KID OWNS!?

It is beyond bewildering to me how these manipulative shits keep getting away with this shit.

That whole family should be gassed.

He should be happy that he and his family were not executed for faking a terror threat and causing panic. They should have been executed, and so does Obama for treason just by inviting these vicious criminals to the White House.

He can't keep getting away with it.

No him and his shit family are still alive.

>Texas
>white

do people realize, the father and sister orchestrated the entire thing, and the sister tried it earlier at same school?
Also, the sister insisted the cops leave his handcuffs on until they got a picture of it. wow, was obongo made to look like the asshole he is on that one.

How much are they suing for? $15 mill or 20 mill? I really hope the city and school refuse to settle and insist on taking it all the way through the courts.

Afraid they will settle with the little motherfucker for $1 mill or so to save on lawyer costs and bad PR from the controlled jewish media.

>Mohamed, who turns 15 soon, said it's been terrifying to return to the United States. He told the Times that in the U.S., whenever he steps foot outside, he has to mask his identity with a hoodie, sunglasses and a hat.
>"I might get shot, because it happens here," Mohamed said.
said that while living in Qatar, a place where i'd be imprisoned and probably lynched in if I ever step foot there, because of the nationality i was born into

>Clockmeds father is running for president in some sand castle country.
>The Orlando shooter's father is running for president in Pakistan
Is causing havoc in the west some kind of initiation ritual that the mudslimes need to do in order to be invited into the inner muslim circles?

>Lord Dawkins already rekt this shitskins story.

What did Dawkins say?