Well when ya say it, it doesn't sound like much but when you're sittin there with 19 hershey's kisses...

>Well when ya say it, it doesn't sound like much but when you're sittin there with 19 hershey's kisses. That's a lotta chocolate!

Quit slutshaming, Stroop.

19 chocolates at once would be too many, but there's nothing wrong with one at a time.

>live in part of the midwest
>mfw people speak with the same accent and tone as Stroop
It's not as bad as FAW-GOH, but it's noticeable enough to be cringy when I have to make small talk.

Do people say "DONTCHA KNOO"?

Bill and Stroop were good for one another.

In the episode it actually happened, not really but that's only because Bill's crippling lonliness somehow was superseded by becoming a dick that'd reject a woman because he was no longer attracted by the implications of their relationship.

You can have nine Hersey's Kisses in one serving; live a little, user!

I don't know why they couldn't let him have anything.

Mike Judge is a chad thundercock

Just kidding. He's a beta

Fox wanted wanted everything to always return to normal at the end of every episode.

How many Hershy's Kisses would you get, Sup Forums?
28 here
That I can remember
This is not something to be proud of, Highschool was fucked up, man.

On that note, what happened to Laoma? Kahn's mom?
Her and Bill had a sweet little "to be continued" moment where everyone in the neighborhood was happy for them and then she just up and disappeared.

Did I miss something?

They managed to keep Lucky around and get Luanne knocked up.

Aww Jeez.

Trust me, your kind of fucked up is better than mine.

Since that episode aired close to the one where Boomhauer's brother Patches shows up and blows his own wedding, I like to think that he rebounded by seducing Laoma from Bill.

STOP IT... Stop that shit RIGHT now!

That accent burns my soul in any form.

leave normie

They had him pass on his family's BBQ to Bobby. That was a pretty happy episode for everyone

I don't get it.

It's basic economics
Things have high value for being desirable and scarce (artificially or naturally. Fucking diamonds).
If it's desirable and common, then that thing's cheap

Women, as things, fall into this somehow.

>not liking the Midwest and Lakes accent
Let me guess, you end all your sentences with an upward infliction while sounding condescending and disingenuous as possible.

In the episode Peggy and Luanne were in a little church group thing where they were given 1 Hershey Kiss for every one person they've had sex with.

Why are you in this thread if you didn't know that? Not trying to be a dick, just asking out of curiosity.

Too many to remember.

I'm not proud of what I have done...

In the episode, Stroop was giving the girls a single Hershey's Kiss for every guy they fucked.

Because I find that old lady kinda hot.

>Why are you in this thread if you didn't know that? Not trying to be a dick, just asking out of curiosity.
not him but I barely even remember this episode. was this the one where luanne becomes a born again virgin?

>born again virgin?
And protestants call catholics weird

Did you rack that up through teen drinking parties or something? That's actually kinda impressive logistically.

But I'm 22 and a KV so of course it is.

>tfw we are at peak slutty but women still won't fuck you
We need less sluts and more whores.

SOMEONE RAPED MY LUTEFISK

WHO WOULD DO THIS

You should watch Fargo. You'd love it.

One. Just only been able to maintain and find interest in one girlfriend. Sadly that ended a long while ago and I'm getting deeper into an age where I need to find a potential wife if I want healthy children.

I was a guitarist in a fairly popular band in my town, we'd play at parties and join in the teenage debauchery afterwards.
Once I met my gf in senior year my sex life kinda died down a bit.
KINDA

What's better? A slut or a whore?
I heard that whore actually take care of themselves while sluts are disgusting, even if they are willing to fuck for free.

Reminder that she did nothing wrong in not reserving seats and Hank was just stubborn

Well Satan, the way I've always heard is a whore will fuck anybody, while a slut will fuck anybody but you. So I choose the Frank Miller route. You'll see him soon, won't you?

Whores get paid
Sluts crash the whore market by giving it away for free

That explains everything.

I was somewhat aware of teen music scenes because I had friends into that shit and got my license early, but I'm I was too distant to notice the fucking. Craziest I did was snatch some thrown-out Dunkin Donuts pastries they keep it separate from the actual garbage so it's edible and throw them over a bridge.

>not being a manslut

Live a little, guys.

>manslut

No such a thing. Men are already slutty by nature.

Is it possible to have a negative amount?

I don't know a man who isn't one. Not here anyway.

Zero or one, depending on what your criteria is.

One, but there have been other opportunities. The one I did have it with pressured me into it when I was 16.

When I was 19, Me and My Best Friend went out partying with one of his friend's and his ex-gf. He was trying to bury the hatchet with her at the time. Anyway, long story short we hang out at her apartment for after some partying waiting for the next party to start; I'm not much of a party-er and my friend's ex got mad that he had sex with another girl like 2 years after they broke up, so we decided to forgo the next party. They never come back, and I'm just talking with the girl on her bed and we end up making out and stuff. I was drunk, but knew you never stick your dick in crazy, which she was, and that she was my Best Friend's only serious girlfriend and he might get hurt by it; so I stopped it and we just cuddled. The next day she showed me her boobs before I left, and they got back together the next day, and broke up 3 weeks later, un-related to me.

The other major one was when I was 20 with an a ex-friend's then GF. She was 16 and into forceful stuff and was always trying to convince him to have a 3-way with someone. One time we were in a group at her house and everyone left but us three during a movie, and she was cuddling with her BF but out of his sight she was trying to rub my dick with her foot. Later on, we hung out without him and she would flirt and touch me, but get mad if I flirted back; found out way later she wanted me to pretty much rape her cause it turned her on, and she thought it might make her BF alpha when he found out. Glad I stopped hanging out with them.