youtube.com/watch?v=mqUUlBwtKNs
youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=SQcq-2qXZUk
youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk
youtube.com/watch?v=qvTAottN_8o
youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you have a version without the normies music?

This is for normies who aren't redpilled. It's not for autists, that's why it's so powerful. NormiePilling requires content like this.

Here's some funny shit for your trouble.

youtube.com/watch?v=DcBVwRVoBIA

Sorry, no I don't

Why do they always burn cars? Is it some kind of insurance fraud?

Damn that clip where buddy ia firing at that white infinit SUV and it smashes straight into him.

Jesus christ these people are fucking animals. That one standing on top of the cruiser while the cruiser is driving and shooting straight into the driver side.

stay mad white boy you won't do shit

Gotta say, this actually brought out the inner normie for a second.

Lol, I just bought an ar 15, first gun purchase. I can't ignore this anymore. Stay cucked and unarmed...

I was disappointed with Sunday night's lack of coverage of the Milwaukee protest. I was going to stay up late and watch a riot or the lack their of, but all the media stations wanted to do was talk politics. I went to bed early instead.

I think they are afraid of giving Trump a boost. If you remember the Ferguson riots, they showed those for days and even gave live updates. Same with Baltimore.

Now with the election coming up, lawless non whites are very bad for the Democrats chances in November. I'll be getting a whole lot more news off the internet this season.

>He's going for my gun! Help! Help!
Please tell me this dude was okay. Fuck man, I'm black and the part of the video that got me the worst were all those cops getting ambushed.

No. They are tribal animals. They are acting out against perceived oppression from white people. Niggers are tribal so it really doesn't make sense. Niggers are completely illogical, unlike yourself.

Wow, did you guys notice how many blacks were killed by cops in this video and how many cops attacked blacks who used self defense against the cops?

Get armed if you aren't already. Niggers are going to wreck shit for no reason. There's gonna be a lot more of this happening in the future, with or without Trump.

>Did you guys

CTR shill language detected

Shouldn´t you know that?

I should be we don't have any discussions about anything here. I can't just magically know everything

Police have the craziest job on the planet here in the US.

It's not self defense if you draw your gun first, and shoot first

wow, i think america really needs to police its self before it trys to police the globe... is this the degenarate west the east keeps going on about?

I look at these people and think... maybe they'd be better off enslaved by Islam. uncultured animals.

Pretty much. Other people can take a break when a customer flips their shit, or just refuse service.

At this point, support for BLM is the ultimate litmus test. You have to be a special kind of stupid to support this crap.

3rd world country, yes an eastern European is tailing you. Stupid backward nation.

Ban all assault vehicals

Brits don't bring civilization anywhere anymore

So if a cop has a gun pointed at me and I reach for my gun and he shoots at me, I can legally kill him?

I referred to Sweden´s car burnings that are going on.

Deputy Sherif here. It's a pretty normal job for the most part unless you wprk in some subhuman infested intercity. I pull maybe 2 people over a day, usually talk to them briefly and send them on their way, arrest maybe 1 drunk guy or petty theft case a week, get into a scuffle/foot chase once a month. Have to deploy taser maybe once every 6 months. There are literally tens of thousands of police contacts every day, less than 100 end violently.

That being said, fuck the Obama administration and fuck the left in general for hanging us out to dry. There is a very real possibility that I will have to use lethal force at some point in my career, and the thought of the media crucifixion I would have to suffer afterwords is almost more terrifying than death.

Yea and I said that I should know why they're doing it but I don't because we never have a discussion about it in Sweden

Cops get paid less than hand egg players. They get to be millionaires for playing a game, whether they win or lose. Cops get paid pennies to put their lives on the line every single day dealing with criminals and crazy niggers who might kill them just for doing their job.

they are just attacking the easiest and closest target. Like throwing off stuff from the table when you are mad.

I'll post this to kikebook asap

Ok, I believe they do it for fun. Racism and poverty are just excuses and everyone knows this in their heart. They are useless people who do useless things.

do the police understand how much regular, honest citizens value them? have the marauding dindus led by Marxist enablers caused police to lose faith? I can't imagine how things will look after a Clinton presidency - everything would collapse under her reign, it's clearly already started under Obama

All the hundreds of school burnings that we see must be to benefit the construction companies

in nigger land i guess

That's good shit mayne

>lives only matter when we can politically capitalize on it

This isn't different from any leftist liberal movement in anywhere else in the world.

check'd & respet'd

Loaded question, try again faggot.

You and brain dead niggers have something in common.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_broken_window

>ban guns!
>oh wait those are the cops
>ban whites!

Jews will never get down to the problem

How could you kill him if you're already dead nigga

>we never have a discussion about it in Sweden
Do not make the mistake of thinking they want to talk anything out. They're aliskyites, and therefor radicals who have no interest in compromise or in fact, reality.

Having a discussion with them is like sitting down to eat with cannibals.

This was 10/10. Who ever made it did good work.

"a kang was slain" im crying from laughing right now.

>Watch this shit and spread it.
Imagine a world in which Americans had picked their own fucking cotton.

>I can legally kill him
there is nothing legal about murder
Try'd and hung is what i say.

Yep, It changed my view from "cops need more training" to "Fuck that shit, I couldn't make that decision in less than a second"

Why aren't you doing more to stop niggers from taking the lead and dragging black people into the depths by promoting ignorance, hatred for whites, and being thugs over learning and self betterment?

Like the first 14 seconds stated. If BLM truly cared about black lives, you would be looking within to cut out the violent gansta culture that promotes young black men to become niggers.

This is the only way to play to the normies. To the masses. You have to add schmaltzy and flashy trailer editing to real world issues to make anybody on (((social media))) take notice.

The people who are in BLM are pretty obviously ideologically opposed to being policed at all but they are wrapping it in victim-hood as is the fashion these days.

Little out destroying a city, attacking people and shouting "black power."

*bagpipes internally*

>Be black
>be stuck in italy
>decide to block a highway with a few other fellow black people to protest against raycissm since not enough gibs and no fiki fiki
>2 minutes in and i have to face 300 angry italians coming at me with car jacks in their hand yelling MANNAGGIA A MARONNA CHELLA ZOCCOLA E MAMMETA
>decide to stay and fight against the oppression
>5 minutes later i get rushed half dead into the hospital
>not enough room for me so i am left in the waiting room with an IV and multiple head traumas
>2 days later they finally transfer me into surgery, somehow i'm still alive
>surgeon performs an appendicectomy instead
>go into shock, know i'm about to die so i recommend my soul to Yakub
>catholic priest gets called, he gives me the last rites with a vaguely pissed off expression since it's 12:00 am on Sunday
>die
>St. Peter tells me to fuck off because i'm a nigger
>go to hell

Nigger, I'm trying to make this shit go viral so the MASSES will wake up. This video RESONATES with normies.

Don't remind me. Imagine a world where Lincoln lived and went through with sending the niggers back to africa.

I know man, our ancestors doomed us just so they didn't have to do basic ass farm work.

Honestly, I doubt they thought we'd keep the niggers here even if we freed them. Arabs were smart to castrate the niggers so they couldn't breed, we gave them rights and shit like fucking idiots.

We were so dumb.

stupid fucking terrorist organization. thats what they are

youtube.com/watch?v=mqUUlBwtKNs

I feel like this represents our dead ancestors, boomers and gen Xers right now. We've inherited this, now we have to fix it. Problem is, I don't know where to start.

Is american values, given to non-american people, going to doom america?

bump

more videos

youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE - ah fight banks
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE - the lion
youtube.com/watch?v=SQcq-2qXZUk - degenerate music
youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk - europe awake
youtube.com/watch?v=qvTAottN_8o - last speech

youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8 - we win nightshoot

Someone post the black on black homicide rate as well as FBI or CDCs death by cop rate.

Then post the crimes committed by race rate. I am on my phone otherwise I'd do it

What happened to the guy who was in the choke hold and shouted for help?

Still got the constitution nigga. I'll kill/die for that piece of paper. It's what keeps us free and uncucked even with our BLACKED status.

He's f-fine...

That was me, I'm alright now dont worry.

Shut up you fucking nogs. It's a legit questions.

I DONT KNOW.

I shared this but regret it. The comments are filled with POL anime posters and swastikas. Way to ruin it, idiots. This makes normies knee jerk reject it.

How would you explain self defense against a police officer? You're obviously doing something very wrong if he has his gun drawn on you. You'd be thrown in jail in a second. Or even better, shot the second your hand drops from above your head.

When people scroll down and see swastikas, the word "nigger", Jew jokes or comments, it allows them to dismiss the message of the video out of hand. Normies are hard wired, deeply, to consider racism as one of the most evil things in the world. It's about on par with child molestation to them. If they see a bunch of racist stuff in the comments they say to themselves "oh good I don't have to challenge my world view, it looks like only idiot racists buy into this. It's just neo Nazi propaganda."

They'll see the video first, and read the comments after.

This has potential. Thanks OP

>normies
>reading yt comments

They watch it embedded on their feed.

This

people NEVER watch it on their fucking feeds. they are interested in the comments first to see if the video is worth watching

why are they angry at Bill Gates??

Everyone should be angry with bill gates. Hes trying to genocide the population down to no more than 500000000

They judge feed videos on who is posting it, not its views or comments.

You and I might link our friends yt videos directly and check the stats and comments, but normies don't do this.

Spread this shit. I just sent it to anyone I think would care. Use your throwaway accounts.

SPREAD IT, THIS IS IMPORTANT

On Sup Forums, but I don't think you understand how most people just watch shit posted on normiebook.

That was actually a really well-done video, thanks for sharing OP.

its weaponized memes to use against normies.

its not for you.

BUMP. Great Video

GG no RE, your bullshit set everyone back a century.

wow i hate shitskins now

really makes you meme

Vicious animals need to be put down.

>weaponized
stopped reading there. /pol is he new /b

Redpill can put you on your ass at times kek

no one cares. go ignore your Ikea beheadings and skyrocketing rape stats you filthy pale snow nigger.

Blacks, everyone!

>pale snow nigger comments
>no one gives a fuck as swedens opinion jas no value

How degenerate are police? I've changed my stance because of BLM, but there's still a perception that cops tend to be bullies who will bend the rules. How true is it, or does it vary from person to person? I'm glad they're there but I would have a very hard time trusting a cop.

underrated

Police are extremely degenerate.

They hire fags, niggers, and feminists just to fill quotas, and these individuals are always the worst when it comes to abuses.

tfw when 4:06 in the video happened just a few blocks down the road from me.

>happened just a few blocks
No it did not.