"It's his Magnum Opus"....HAPPENING

>youtu.be/Gt3FojykOX0

>youtu.be/r1bitCJXyHU

>conehead

All detta walker arc will be changed

Are they intending to make this an entire series? THe trailers I've seen look like they include WAY more than The Gunslinger and the fact that it's called The Dark Tower which is the last book in the series (and it's name) makes me wonder. I've heard nothing about it. I mean, books 5 and 6 can be dropped entirely (same with that recent one that was a waste of everyone's time).

You honky mah fah.

Read all the books, won't be watching this cop out of a adaptation.

I stopped by book 3 got kinda boring and lame all the arc of Charlie the choo choo was shit

It is supposedly a sequel to the series.

Book 4 is Roland's backstory which is neat. Plus it has a million underage sex scenes with Roland banging some girl if you're into that. Song of Sussanah is so fucking annoying and it's just Detta Holmes fucking everything up because King couldn't think of any way to move the plot forward. Can't even remember what happened in the other one.
With the horn I presume? Might as well end it here I guess.

Oh wait I read that one too kinda nice, also the story of his friends alain and cubert were nice but shit man detta, jake and the other guy don't do anything cool like Roland they all suck, also kinda disappointed Clint Eastwood wasn't chosen for the role in my head he's Roland

>in my head he's Roland
Book 7 explicitly says Roland looks like Clint, yeah.

when is this shit coming out?

>he's like the devil innit?
>no, he worse
I hope they edit out these awful quips from the final movie.

They didn't. It's appalling shit.
t. saw a test screening of it last year

Last year the trailer leaked and the CGI wasn't even finished. Go bait elsewhere.

Yes I know the CGI wasn't finished. That's the form I saw it in. Those fuckers actually used SketchUp models as place holders for buildings. Not bait. I've told you guys all about it in a few threads before.

The movie is fucking called Dark Tower and you watched a version where they couldn't even put the Tower in because it's all CGI, so fuck off with your "revelations"

it's actually another run, the last one. It's been spoiled to death since they got too much flack from die hard faggots that are complaining about the movie not being exactly as the books.

>It is supposedly a sequel to the series
>no it's actually a sequel, the last one
You're a retard.

I'm sorry I don't know what your point is.

I'm saying what you watched barely counts. It's like you told me you watched the last Transformers "before they put the transformers in"

no fucking sequel you dumb fuck, the whole point is that there are several runs of the story, this is just one of them, it has been pointed out to be the last.
For all intents and purposes it's just the ending of the story and not the second part.
Now fuck you.

>It's not a sequel, it's just the second part of the story that goes after the first one (the books)!
You're a retard. He obtains the horn in the last book, so this goes after that.

were back people ever cowboys? i only saw that boss nigger movie. also, you think his love interest in wizard and glass is gonna be white? the one roland dicks in every hole because she's betrothed to a dirty old whiteman with a wrinkly dick and needs sexual liberation?

CGI doesn't make the movie lad. The only thing I saw that was different from the latest trailer was Denzel or whoever was the other black guy.

In between the lines there's a lot of obscurity.

I'm not inclined to resign to maturity.

If it's all right, then you're all wrong,

But why bounce around to the same damn(sounds like down) song?

You'd rather run when you can't crawl.

I know, you know, that I'm not telling the truth.

I know, you know, they just don't have any proof.

Embrace the deception, learn how to bend,

Your worst inhibitions, tend to psych you out in the end.

iirc most cowboys irl were black or mexican because it was a shitty job

it's a "reimagining" of the archetypes of the books. self-contained, standalone film, no sequel planned.

>were back people ever cowboys?
You could have found you answer in 30 seconds on Google. There's tons of photos of them