Who did it better?

Who did it better?

Azula cuz she's hot and I want her on me ...

... I need pussy.

Jasper cuz she's hot and I want her in me ...
...I need pussy.

Leave it to you fags to make everything a Sup Forumsntest.

I always forget how great that mirror scene is.

Jasper can shapshift a pussy. Just imagine Jasper wanting to do S&M type of stuff and making you satisfy her in everyway possible.

azula was losing her grip on reality, and honestly needed intense psychiatric therapy best mom really didnt help

jasper felt like she just found the excitement of bdsm and was upset no one would tie her up just right like kaoru did

animooted

>barneyfags even thinking they belong in the same ballpark as ATLA

Haven't watched SU, but Azula's insanity was hamfisted and forced as fuck

>barneyfags

Yeah, honestly, I think she can handle anything. She nearly killed the Avatar. She was closer than anyone else ever was. She's tough and could handle a little family drama. I mean Zuko is a whimp compared to her

She could handle family drama when it was anyone else besides her only stable relationship. She looked up to her dad, and freaked out when she thought he was leaving her behind. Not to mention that Ty Lee and Mai abandoned her, making her begin to realize that fear was not a trustworthy way to control others. She used fear to manipulate everyone for her entire life, so it's realistic for her to have a breakdown over it not working anymore.

What, creepy smiles? Because there's zero similarities between the two otherwise.

Don't you have a thread on Sup Forums to start so you can spam the same stupid images over and over or something?

>ATLAfags think the show was any better than generic shonen like Naruto

>top left

GEE WHIZ MISTER MCDEE

I was thinking more Buzz Lightyear or Derrick J Wyatt myself

The anime from which they were both ripped off.
I don't expect you to know it though.

Try me, user.

A villain having an emotional/mental breakdown is much older than anime.

Even then it's still miles better than SU though, so I don't see how that's supposed to be insulting.

Azula is just a generic batshit insane possibly incest bred cunt. Well portrayed but still generic when you boil it down.

Jawsome Jasper is the single perfect entity from a jank ghetto of a kindergarten who lost everything she believed in during the war. When she returned for closure she got stranded, imprisoned, emotionally (mentally? How would you describe what the fusion would have felt like?) tortured at the bottom of the fucking sea, became addicted to that same punishment but was denied it, had to lone wolf all over the damn planet collecting mutants only to have THAT taken from her as well.

Azula is a crazy lady, but Jasper is a powerful beast that was broken over and over and over.

There's kind of a difference between the two.

You're supposed to feel sorry for Jasper, she's a soldier just trying to finish a mission that's very personal to her.

Azula's breakdown is more or less to signify that she's completely lost her humanity, and is pretty much the monster everyone said she was.

Ahnold