HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

wew lad

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/85255060/#85255060
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/85292334/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/85176368/#85177676
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 this thread stays up for another 7 hours while the DC threads get deleted and banned
wew lad

that line he said in the trailer is so fucking flat

if he said it normally you would be like
DUDE
NIGGERS CHIMPING OUT LMAO

>included a scene in the trailer of him stealing a vehicle
Jesus Christ Snyder, why did you let Raimi cut the trailer?

Alfred got BLACKED.

>You know what it feels like to be judged simply because of how you look?
>Of course I do... I'm part robot
Quality dialogue there, Snyder

How is that stance called?

are you havin' a laff?

>he watches reddit titans
kys nu-dcuck

smdh

This nigger stole his car

Don't forget to inhale.

Obviously shitty CGI aside, it really bothers me just how skinny he looks. Isn't he supposed to be fucking jacked and buff? Here his elbows and knees look like they'd snap from a well-placed punch.

You don't like Niggatron?

I don't get what's so funny in this, seriously. do yo think he should have a BBC or something?

at some point you really need to stop picking on the retarded kid

no idea when that point is tho

it's what you "people" deserve

you're a cancer on not just this but every site

>Implying its not the other way arround

you don't have a right to call me cancer when your "country" has one of the lowest mortality rates and are constantly being bombed by burgers

mods are paid shills kiddo.
2 marvel HAHAHAHA threads were up for 8 hours and a DC HAHAHAHA thread showed up and was deleted within 10 minutes and the poster was warned.

Are you new? It's always the other way arround.

before they at least tried to hide it but now its just so fucking blatant its just disgusting

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>2 marvel HAHAHAHA threads were up for 8 hours and a DC HAHAHAHA thread showed up and was deleted within 10 minutes and the poster was warned.
He allowed that because he's being exposed on /qa/ and to hiro for Warner shilling
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/85255060/#85255060
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/85292334/

Yesterdays public ban was damage control and way for him to derail a thread without Hiro and r*peape suspecting anything.

>Sup Forumstard gets banned
>somehow its shilling'
kill yourself
i also got banned for arguing with marlels and it wasnt public

Wow, looks exactly like the dumb recent shit they've done with him, like in that DVD animated movie.
i don't like it

AAAAAHAHAHAHAH

The fuck happened to his hair?

holy shit he looks like iron man in the spiderman movie

Looks great, which Spy Kids movie is this from?

>the status of the DCuck Universe
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

there's still 3 months to improve the cgi desu

Just look at this Cinematography

Green Lantern Confirmed

>>somehow its shilling'
It is. archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/85176368/#85177676
Note that after this question he deleted the thread even though it was up for a while with threads made after it getting deleted as well

Are they in New York? Look at all that fucking garbage on the sidewalk.

Yes, shilling is banworthy. You arent denying it was shilling, so, why are you mad at the ban again?

Not even 10 posts in and your fellow Marveldindus are already contradicting your claims and embracing the mod shills
Sad!

Why are you ignoring the proof? Did your script not get written yet to deal with this fuck up on 4chans side?

How do you know it wasnt falseflagging?
Because I could bet at least 1 of those is.

yeah this shot is bad. but i challenge you to show me something from marvel that looks better than MoS or BVS.

why is he 95% robot? my only knowledge of cyborg comes from teen titans where he was just in a suit

hes a big cyborg

He's always been a cyborg, thats why they named him Cyborg

It's literally art in motion

you cant just judge a whole movie on a series of still shots

Wait... Fucking what...

yeah but in this he just looks like a robot with a human face, like robocop.

You can when those are the worst still shots of the movie and they're still 100x better than any thing a Marvelcuck has to offer.

i'm not judging the whole movie based on that. we're talking about cinematography here m8

No, you cant. You cant ever judge a movie on just still shots, you fucking nigger.
This has nothing to do with Marvel, by the way, I hate marvel more but I hate blind dc fanboys as well.
well, as long as you admit that the gorgeous cinematography is wasted on terrible story

Took a look at it. is the same exact type of post as the OP, and its also piracy. Yet its still up in the thread. Poster should've been banned and posts wiped, but thats not the case.
The other shit is some other retarded bullshit about Sup Forums and you being a little Carafag but honestly what makes me laugh is that the last link is literally a JL smearing thread.
Are you broken or something?

Meant to reply to

i didn't hate the stories in either film, but i'm not attached to the dc universe or characters in anyway either so i don't get triggered when batman kills people or superman isn't an exact representation of his comic book counterpart. i enjoyed the rich mythology in those films even if it does feel a bit heavy handed. can't say i felt anything at all watching any of the marvel films. plus like you said, the imagery is gorgeous.

>rich mythology
Summer needs to end already

exactly he looks like the terminator rather than an actual cyborg. it might just be the shot. if the metal comes out further than his skin it'll look good

I'm actually confused, how can he look worse than transformers did 10 years ago?

rich mythology in terms of comic book flicks desu

What are you? The Jocker?

Stay woke

now marvel are imitating snyder? at least they're trying i suppose

the director is a sheep-shagging New Zealander, who are also unironic imitators of Australians. obviously its in his heritage to ripoff others.

>DCucks actually believe any wide shots with slow motion are trying to imitate Snyder

>any shot with Zod

Only better.

>we eat grapefruit for breakfast

>Orange
>And blue

if you don't think that shots inspired by snyders style you're either blind or stupid
nice memes marvel drone
judging the cinematography with one shot from a trailer that's clearly imitating their biggest competitors style
>better
wew

>if you don't think that shots inspired by snyders style you're either blind or stupid
Maybe I'm both, asshole.

>Their biggest competitor
Taika's biggest competitor is Whedon now

they're in front of superman's statue

buffalo stance

I can't believe WB is going full Marvel with Joss "the cuck" Whedon. MoS and BvS are amazing. The whole trailer is nothing but quips and shit cinematography.

JL is going to be pure shit, just like Wonder Woman.

I don't get why Snyder made Cyborg so shit. Isn't Robocop supposed to be one of his favorite movies? Don't remember him looking so scrawny and retarded.