Where the hell is Rachel at, Ben? We know you lurk here, and we know your love of her! So where the hell is she?

Where the hell is Rachel at, Ben? We know you lurk here, and we know your love of her! So where the hell is she?

how do we know that ben lurks here?

He made many posts about rachel and why she isn't on the show lately.

She's In the void senpai

She's from Gumball right? Looks like that show's style. Any other pics of her? She looks easy to draw and I'm bored so I may sketch some lewd suggestions.

yes she is from gumbal

she only appears in like 3 eps though and in 1 those she has an actual role

she hasn't been seen lately thoughl

Draw her putting her anus to use.

get hype for monday guys

My darling rachel is finally going to be seen?
I love her with bit of my soul, I want to be with her I want to snuggle her and tell her I love her as she snuggles her warm little butt close to me and we spoon.

You don't know that

I'm asking, asspie

Sorry, misread it

what'd he say?

What was his reason behind it?

He basically said that CN wasn't taking her character too well and that they wanted him to put her in more of an independent strong woman role as someone Tobias can look up to. He declined so CN said no more Rachel

Ben was very sexually attracted to Rachel and she caused him to act out, so they had to temporarily retire her until he would ease up off of her.

Bullshit.

s'alright, no problamo.

Ben "accidentally" sexually harassed her VA. Ben almost got fired but you know how much cock he sucks.

Ben literally forced the artists to draw art of her taking poopoos on his face. CN was fucking sickened by it and decided it'd be best to put her to rest

ben raped and murdered her VA and CN covered it up by removing all traces of her from the show

Doesn't most of the staff hate her?

These both are correct.

This would have been correct if no action was taken.

>8 posters
God you guys are pathetic

Can someone just tell me what the fuck he actually said?

It's a whole fucked up set of circumstances.

The people telling you that Ben sexually harrassed and/or stalked Jessica McDonald, the voice actress of Rachel, and was sexually attracted to the character Rachel Wilson, they are correct. A while ago there was a lot of posts about it that were from the shows creator Ben and some people have it screencapped, so maybe someone will post it.

Tl;dr Ben was sexual to his own creation and channeled that to her VO

Ben (and a few other crew members) just doesn't like her. Sup Forums's all salty about it because they liked her design.

Untrue, because she still voices a lot of other characters (Carrie, Sarah, Masami).

Wow, you're an idiot.
Why would they punish her, dipshit?

bullshit. I remember one of the storyboard writers said that Ben fapped to a picture of Rachel in the office once on Twitter. The tweet was taken down like 3 minutes later but I know someone had to have screencapped it

Dude, Jessica McDonald, didn't leave though, Ben stalked her, but she didn't quit.

didn't ben wanted to fuck that rainbow bitch?

This. They said Ben jerked off to it right on the spot because "the way she was presented was so attractive"

Hey, you got my anal picture yet? I'm not leaving here without my greasy, stinky, slimy Rachel anus.

They're going back to the Void soon, so maybe she'll be there this time.

She ain't in the void, beyotch!

>ITT samefagging autist trying to make a meme

You wish bud, you wish
Sorry your MLP GF isn't talked about.

FOR FUCKS SAKE CAN SOMEONE JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH? Was Ben actually attracted to his character or is this all just a meme?

Why is Rachel such a autism magnet?

lol peepee into ur mouth

SHUT UP. SHUT THE FUCK UP

lol peepee into ur mouth

SHUT UP. SHUT THE FUCK UP

Is that why it attracted you here?
Get off the autism shit, we all know you're projecting.