So if DC is going to backpedal on everything with Rebirth, when are we going to get the good Lobo back?

So if DC is going to backpedal on everything with Rebirth, when are we going to get the good Lobo back?

He's going to appear in the Harley Quinn book.

Maybe you should try actually paying attention to comics. He was already morphing back in pre-Rebirth Batman/Superman and a future solicit in one of the Harley books (I think Oct?) has the full old version back.

>morphing back

What? I didn't read Nubo beyond a few guest appearances, was it the same character all along? OP pic doesn't seem that way.

Easy there padre, not everyone reads fucking solicits.

No plot reason unless it was in his book I didn't read. He just visually appeared to be more of an intermediate step between Nubo and Oldbo.

From what I recall of Nubo he was a pretty good send up of modern heroes or at the very least videogame characters. The double blades and the badass attitude.

Didn't he pretty much die all the time? Supergirl accidently killed him

>not reading solicits

This is weird to me. How do you even know when anything is coming out? What you might want to read?

STOP SAYING THIS BULLSHIT!
NUBO LETTING HIS HAIR GROW DOESNT MEAN THAT OLD LOBO WAS BEING BROUGHT BACK, BECAUSE DESPITE THE MESSY LONG HAIR HE WAS STILL A SHITTY CHARACTER.

Either way Old Lobo will appear in Harley Quinn's Little Black Book.

I see what people post in storytimes, and if I like it, I'll buy the trade.

Solicits are just advertisements that tell me less than nothing about a book's quality and usually spoil plot details.

You just confused me more.

>download everything for the week
>sort and delete later

In the later issues of Nubo he looks kind of like Danzig. Which makes it funny that He'll be in Harley Quinn since there already is a character in there that looks like Danzig.

I don't get you guys but whatever works, I suppose.

They should just keep both and they constantly fight for who gets to be Lobo.

Ever since the magazine era ended I haven't read a single preview and I do fine.

Lobo could have worked better if instead of taking itself waaaay too seriously, it just embraced the ridiculousness of being a Twilight-type leading character.
Just like how original Lobo embraced the ridiculousness of being a 90's comic badass macho.

Guys, this is not Nubo being Lobo. This is just Nubo being drawn with a messy hair. That's it.

Now THIS, THIS IS LOBO.

>Heh, OKay

You know, if the real lobo said this, it probably be cool, but when he says it, it's so edgy.

Because even when Nubo was doing something edgy the whole thing was played straight.

The Lobo had a level of self-awareness and silliness to it. He used to be also the bulk of the joke.

isn't Harley's book non-canon?

I can see the morphing thing. That character looks like an intermediary step between
and
Like, his clothes resemble the main man, he's starting to get the hair and facial features. He just hasn't bulked up yet and grown the stash.

newlobo is hotter

Changing the clothes and having a messier hair doesn't fix the character, though. He was still written as a oh so badass character.

>lobo starts off as a twink with a bad costume and is no fun
>eventually becomes the main man
>nubo starts off as a twink with a bad costume and is no fun
>slowly becoming the main man

Is Lobo some sort of cycle?

>tfw no Lobo, Nubo, and Kid Lobo team book

Pack of Lobos book pls

Combine these. Have a Lobo comic that alternates between issues about bishonen Twilight parody Lobo and issues about 90's badass parody Lobo. And have a Spy vs Spy-style "Lobo vs Lobo" backup feature

Lobo is the greatest bastich in the universe and his name means He Who Devours Your Entrails and Enjoys it Vigorously

Nubo is a warrior with a troubled past who had to betray the king he was loyal to and his name is a special knight rank.

They even on occassion had Nubo make some snarky comments or cause some ultraviolence,
but then they'd ruin it with this inner monologue that was all brooding and fucking terrible for Lobo.

Luckily since his comic is over, he's not stuck at antagonist which menas no more inner monolgue to be shown.
Which means we won't see that part (which was the worst part) and we'll slowly go back to the Lobo we love since we'll still have the snarky talk and ultraviolence.

>Which means we won't see that part (which was the worst part) and we'll slowly go back to the Lobo we love since we'll still have the snarky talk and ultraviolence.

I'll never accept Nubo as Lobo. He can change his look and even start to behave a bit like the old one, but he'll still be the shitty Nubo at his heart.

Old Lobo or nothing. This shit right here ? Fuck that.

Maybe they should do something similar to what was done with Superman and Lois. The Main Man was misplaced during Convergence and when Manhattan created the New52 the universe created Nubo to make up for Lobo missing. Maybe have Lobo end up in some alternate earth like Earth 2 or 3. The imposter from the start of Nubo was just a clone.

New idea: is Oldbo growing from his own blood as a parasite inside of Nubo, altering him to be like Oldbo.
Eventually, the main man will burst out of Nubo's body like a gore soaked butterfly.

I read the first few issues on Sup Forums and if the series is good enough (which usually are if I've taken the time to read them online before), I get the trades. I never get single issue.