Possible terror threat?

Twenty houses, five cars, and an elementary school in the city of Voorburg in South-Holland have been graffitied with IS symbols.

Phrases like ''death to jews'' ''isis'' and ''al-Baghdadi'' were graffitied on doors of houses and cars.
On the walls of the school (pic related) it says ''wilders will die'' and ''07-09-2016 attack''

A similar thing happened in the same city two years ago, Could this be a serious threat?

Nee.

Why not? It's bound to happen some time in the future right?

A real ISIS supporter wouldn't use "ISIS", it's an old name outlawed years ago. It's like denying the claim to be a global caliphate. He would write "Islamic state" or "caliphate".

Good. Hopefully they kill that faggot with the shaved legs that was shitposting on here

It's just some m*roccan kids trying to be edgy, the usual. They won't ever do anything because they're cowards and too retarded to do anything that involves some degree of preparation.

Just the usual m*roccan things.

fake, here is a real one from sweden(ofc)

>''07-09-2016 attack''

Murricans be like: The fuck happened on 9th of july?

Why would they write in english?

Because they are somalis, they know only ooga booga and english

It looks a lot like white kids wanting white adults to be scared/leery of Muslims.

Especially this picture looks like some stupid kid did it.

well it doesn't have to be the real deal for an attack, could just be IS inspired

>Jodem
Man man man

They're just enriching your culture

>death to jews

Why should I have a problem with this?

No jews = peace among different races. It's the jews causing all this trouble among Europeans and everyone else. Everyone knows this.

>'07-09-2016 attack''
>Could this be a serious threat?

Listen to yourself you fucking retarded windmill, YES IT IS.

If it was serious it would all be written in Arabic. This is just another case of bored teenagers looking to stir up some fear just for lols

mfw Dutch people WANT an attack in their country to point a finger and say LOOK DUDE!!!!

>He thinks ISIS will graffiti walls 3 months before attacking that said area

Are you one of them dumb wilders voting scum? Yeah you likely are.

Remove kapsalon

Don't take my kapsalon away from me. That is literally the pinnacle of fast food.

>it says ''wilders will die'' and ''07-09-2016 attack''

I guess we'll find out in two weeks if it's legit or if it was some edgy mudslime.

I want the white guilters to suffer and hold their dead children as they curse the people they imported.

It's pleb as fuck, Bamischijven is where it is at.