IDW REVOLUTION #1 Preview

A brief storytime.

Preview starts off in what i'm going to assume is Autobot cities HQ?

I mean, can you blame Scarlett for hesitating?

And that's the end.

Art's pretty good, has the artist done anything else?

His names Fico Ossio and he's done more work for IDW, mind you that work of all things was for Skylanders.

Let that sink in.

I want him on more stuff.
He manages to draw great looking humans and still make the robots look good, which is a rare skill.

Scarlett pls

OP post the rest of the covers (with credits)

Can't wait for the Snake Eyes infiltrates Autobot city issue, that is going to be a riot.

Not OP, but I can.

>Ken Christiansen

Whoops, forgot to say that one was by Guido Guidi.

>Art Baltazar

>Adam Riches

>Tradd Moore

And the one in the OP was by James Biggie.

Revolution is really looking like a lot of fun, hopefully this brings in more readers cause it's looking a hell of a lot better than anything Marvel is publishing at the moment. DC is also in ruins from what I've heard.
Well nice to see that Aileron isn't dead.

>Can't wait for the Snake Eyes infiltrates Autobot city issue, that is going to be a riot.
I can see it now,
>Snake eyes vs. Soundwave
Theres only room for one quiet, iconic, spy master in this crossover.

With the Autobots having a "don't hurt humans" policy it's going to be like people chasing a really angry cat.

Except the cat is very quiet.

I love these covers

Didn't Arcee literally just break that policy.
She sliced a tank in half, a tank that was presumably being driven by humans.

Optimus will probably give her a verbal whiplashing for that later.

i love gi joe and transformers for nearly my entire life, but damn am i burned out on the comics. this whole "humans are violently stupid about there being multiple groups within the transformers and try to fight all of them, but some learn that the autobots are good guys" and the "adding gi joe till they eventually teamup" has just been run straight into the ground hard. maybe it's just because i was a cartoon kid over the comics, but damn if this doesn't bore me to tears.

They probably won't be teaming up until the very end seeing how the majority of the covers even up until later issues, are all Joes shooting at Optimus or Soundwave.

That and we have ROM, M.A.S.K, The Micronauts, Baron Karza,Dire wraiths, Cobra, and Actionman joining the fray.

Is Cobra in this? I haven't seen them mentioned in any solicits.

I'm missing Transformers vs GI Joe already

Seeing how they're the main antagonists of the Joes? I would assume so. Mind you, I'm not caught up with the IDW comics for G.I Joes yet so they could be disbanded for all we know.

>G.I Joes
G.I Joe*