Do girls shit ?

Do girls shit ?

Your mother made you. So yes.

Girls anuses produce sweet chocolate pudding. They are amazing creatures, if you take a girl
Out for a big meal
Make sure to bring some sugar comes along for a tasty treat at the end o the night. They like it when you ask for their soft serve

girls a shit

wew

its weird, right? you spend all this energy obsessing on them, courting them, spending money on them

and from time to time you stop and realize, "hey, this thing takes fat dumps everyday. so gross"

but whatever, right?

Why has this been reposted constantly the last 4 days?

Sage

Only black girls, and that's only every 9 months

kek

No.

Epic joke grandpa

>grils
>shitting

In a sense. That glitter you glued to paper as a 5yo? That's gril poo

Yes of course. Ive seen my girlfriend's shit in the toilet.

the reason girls coat themselves in makeup, perfume, use scented shampoos, etc is all to hide the fact that they are just disgusting biological stink bags that sweat, piss, shit, vomit, bleed from their vaginas regularly and expel chunks of womb matter. you know how you, as a guy, can go weeks without showering and as long as you wash your armpits like once in that time won't smell too bad? girls can't even go a fucking day without bathing, their vaginas will start stinking like a decaying whale.

they craft their illusion specifically to fool us into thinking they're not exactly what they are. they don't just shit - don't imagine they do dainty little girl poops - they hover over the toilet, pussy inches away from turd water, getting saturated by the stench of their shit, and then douse themselves in perfume before returning to have kissy time with you in her bedroom or yours. if a girl comes back from the bathroom and you smell perfume, she's just taken a disgusting shit.

it IS weird, that we look at their asses and get turned on, yet they're just masses of corn-like fat beneath the skin, shit and piss machines, vaginas oozing goo 24/7 (ever looked at a girl's used panties?).

bitches are disgusting. no homo

yes and they do it multiple times a day. whenever they go for a piss they might let out a small poo if they need to. it's not such a big deal for them like it is with us men where we plan our whole day around when we will need to shit. this is secret info my ex told me

this post

Only on civilizations

Shut up nigger

>no homo

But definitely virgin.

Epic
Epic epic

just wow

Girls don't do shit

Yes, but it smells like lavender.

word.

femanon here, ask me about my poo