Which place is better for gfs?

Which place is better for gfs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVpvcNjTC1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

most people look the same in both countries

MENA by far

Arab blood passed to Spain -> Spanish blood passed to natives?

Latin America

Colombian women are my kryptonite. I swear to god, I just want to fucking rape them all.

whores everywhere

If you didn't know, unless you are a practicing muslim arab man 99,99999999% of MENA girls are off limits

Latinas aren't allahu akbar.

You'd have to convert to Islam to access most MENA qts, so I'm going with Latin America

latinas (except shitleans/peruvians/bolivians) look better but mena girls are supposed to be pure

>arab
not really, just rich and muslim

>tfw you will never come home to a qt Saudi Christian gf

pure = inaccessible
God bless sluts

Actually, you can fuck arab girls as a white tourist. I would know, I once got cucked by one.

>saudi christian
you know it would be more likely that you would stroll down the street and find a 20 karat diamond laying on the sidewalk than ''finding'' a saudi christian gf who would marry outside of her race

Yes

>you know it would be more likely that you would stroll down the street and find a 20 karat diamond laying on the sidewalk than ''finding'' a saudi christian gf who would marry outside of her race

Uhm sweaty, arabs are WHITE caucasians, and therefore EVROPEAN :)

pretty much
our facial scruture genetics into their browner skin made them look literal arabs

It's quite rare, though.

I'm an Arab dude and I get hit on by shitloads of white girls, even ones who I know have boyfriends

It's not really that rare, but I'm not surprised about you not knowing this since you're diaspora in the US. Also khaleeji girls are HUGE sluts, ignore the fact that they cover themselves from head to toe, they're degenerates but they're just really good at hiding it.

Easiest arab women to fuck as a white guy (from hardest to easiest)

khaleeji>Lebanese>Iranian>Nafri countries in general and then Syria and Iraq (but nobody goes to Iraq or Syria)

Which one is safer?

Supposed to be easiest to hardest. I fucked up because I'm a retard.

>hardest
>Lebanese

MENA
kys

>Iranian
Arab

Something tells me you're a white boi

it depends on the area, not the country

Something tells me you're a diaspora

I am, and I will move to Sweden and fuck every Swedish girl I see

were you expecting to get a boatload of (you)'s with this? l o l

I don't hate Latin America. Besides we don't have conflict or a history with each other

Not my fault that they're so damn sexy. I want to marry one and make 20 children out of this.

Hope you don't mind used goods. Most Swedish girls ages 15+ has had ~10 boyfriends ~7 of wich have immigrant background

I naturally have a tendency to dislike subhumans.

Latin Americans happen to be subhuman. Therefore I dislike them

Uruguay.

What a disgusting culture you have.

I'll just fuck the Swedish American girls here, then

Are you really saying sandniggers aren't subhuman, too? Come on now

Yeah, it's pretty bad, but that's life

Source?

No, Arabs and Middle Easterners in general are ubermenschen.

We are the founders of civilization. You
most likely even worship a Semite.

Latinos are actually really chill people in real life. They very strong national pride tho, I once asked a mexican why isn't his government doing anything against the cartels and then he went on this long autistic rant about how not all mexicans are cartel members and mexico is beautiful country.

Their women are top tier though. They also share similar features to arab women, like the first poster in this thread said. Honestly, latino women are what arab women could've been if they didn't follow islam and cover themselves in black clothes, and just became full on hedonists.

I'm atheist and civilization arose independently in many places.

Looking outside the door (Me), Being a part of the swedish eduational system (Me), Growing up in st*Ckholm (Me), Seeing social media screenshots of swedish womens conversations (also Me)

post the screenshots

"latinas" will dump you, you can't trust them

Yes, but the Middle East is where it all began.

First laws, first writing systems, first mathematics, architecture, and so on.

Every region has its fair share of early contributions to science, religion etc. It's true though that all abrahamic religions started from semites, but the concept of religion in its most basic form was actually from the ancient egyptians.

All cultures have contributed their fair share of knowledge and evolution, otherwise they wouldn't exist if they were useless cultures.

I'd go with MENA. Because I already have much in common

> naturally have a tendency to dislike subhumans.

El culiao descarado...

>100% EVROPEAN
>catholic
>speaks a beatiful EVROPEAN language
>has a beautiful EVROPAN surname
>does not dress like a ghost
>does not explode at random
>will eat carbonara and jamon with you
Latinas easily

>but the concept of religion in its most basic form was actually from the ancient egyptians.

No it wasn't. Sumerians had their own religion. But belief systems have been in existence for as long as humans have roamed the Earth.

To claim anyone "invented" religion would be retarded. Semites just happened to create the most impactful religions.
>All cultures have contributed their fair share of knowledge and evolution

None even come close to the Middle East. None.

And please explain what Aboriginals have done?
Shut the fuck up. I am Arab and therefore worth more than every shitlean in existence

We had to read this book back in high school.
What proportion of Latinos will behead you if you fugg their sister?

this, latinas are fucking gold diggers

You sound like the black african and somali posters on here when they talk about "WE WUZ EGYPTIANS N SHIET" lmao

Why is it always the depora nationalistc af?

>i'm arab ein sheit.

surprice surprice habibi... One of my surnames is "Nasur".

this.
sandnegroids btfo

Therefore you are blessed with Arabian genetics and are ubermensch

I'm rich as fuck anyway, so that's not a problem for me.

As long as they look like this If you turn on the news and find out about a serial rapist in Colombia, then it may or may not be me :))))0))))))00000

But user, he iz a arabu shayj ein sheeeit.

@85416224 (you)

Tbh we wuzzing is something I only expect from people who come from shit tier countries like somalia and congo. I think the American flag poster comes from a pretty shitty country too.

el goblino...............

Religion is a manmade construct. Yes it had to be invented first, otherwise it wouldn't exist. Also sumerians existed at the same time as ancient egypt.

Americans in general behave in that way, they like to think they are some special snowflake, kangs and kueeenz, if you feel something for muricans is not hatred but pitty.

Sumerians existed well before Egypt

Ok I'll admit I'm not exactly the most educated historian ever, but according to wikipedia it says that sumerians and ancient egypt existed at the same time. Feel free to post proof otherwise though.

Wish I could go to Colombia. I hate hearing men speaking spanish, but women speaking spanish is fucking hot.

arab women are batshit crazy
don't believe propaganda
men are the real oppressed victims here

Doesn't that contradict your statement that Latinos are subhuman?
Who in your family is the Arab? Are you Orthodox Christian or Maronite?

Agreed friend. Romance languages are a fucking blessing. Hearing a woman speak them is like continually orgasming from my ears.

Christian Arab > Latina > Muslim Arab
I would only be willing to marry a mena woman if she was either already Christian or willing to convert, I will not have my children follow a false prophet 2bh

>they wouldn't exist if they were useless cultures.
If this was true, Arabs/muslims (same thing) wouldn't exist

i reckon it's butthurt due to the host country being so racist

only lower class people emigrate, upper class has a good life in their own country where they already live like kings

the mutt ali is the child of lower class people and thus stuck living a shit life

Ebin meme friend.

Kek

wait wut? i thought they were contemporary, at least the oldest egyptian dynasties

You're assuming that anyone who travels from his own homecountry wants to because of financial reasons. I don't care about making more money, I already have tons of it. I just want to move to colombia so I can fuck hot women and make children.

it says the dates on your map

Fucking this.
The Lebanese/Iraqi Christians at my high school were some of the hottest in my school and it wasnt even clos

I would happily marry a qt Levantine Arab
Although I'm working on converting my Puerto Rican/Italian gf to Islam rn.
Insha'allah, wish me luck brothers.
Latin cultural conventions are very compatible with Islamic ones actually.

Dad side, Orthodox/jews (mostly catholic christians now), christians from betlem, i can't remember the jew side and i have some amerindian blood too (from my grand mother)

Mom side, Spaniards and scotts, all gingers, blondes and brunnetes with blue or gray eyes. my sister and i look nothing like my father, from time to time we get mistaked by german diaspora because we look "germans", but one time a old friend aske me if a i was from the irish diaspora, everytime they hear my surname they don't belive me.

Please, don't come here with that attitude, diaspora here doesn't like that kind of behavior.

Mashallah. Also

>dating a muslim latina

Just date an arab, it's practically the same thing.

t.wh*Te subhuman throwing the child of KARA BOGA against each other.
We are all BROTHERS we got to fight the REAL enemy (wh*Te subhumans)

I'm just kidding breh, but for real the women in your countries are something else entirely. The real reason why I'm actually moving to colombia is for work, not wimmin.

>Just date an arab, it's practically the same thing.
only for the arabs with black admixture like you
not for iraqi and shami
el goblino

She's been mistaken for being Lebanese by my family before so you're half right. She's very Mediterranean.

>Just date an Arab
Arab diaspora here are terrible. They're practically just niggers.
And I can't return to my homeland at the moment.
She's been kind of receptive to my lessons I give her on Islam though, so that's a good sign.

Are gulf arabs the real 56%?

He's right, gulf arabs have a ton of black genes in them. Even their fucking culture looks like something you'd expect from a bunch of negroids.

youtube.com/watch?v=VVpvcNjTC1c

gulf arabs have some admixture
but north Africans is where it's at
they're to the middle east what mexico is to usa

My Yemeni and Omani friends are indistinguishable from Somalis. Which makes sense from all the historic trade and contact between Arabia and Horners.
But I didn't know the rest of the gulf got BLACKED that hard lmao.

Lol you're a fucking fraud. Dating is very clearly haram, don't convert your whore to the religion.

Aren't you a psychologist, why the fuck would you move to Colombia for work?

Why Tierra del Fuego is fucking grey?

alright /mena/ let's cut the crap and do some real talk:
which one is the craziest gf?
latina gf:
>dating is with the aim of marrying
>will do anything to keep the man next to her, including anal and deepthroat
>will do anything to keep the man next to her, including bitching him out everytime he's with another person (be it family or friends or even coworkers)
>will date you even if you're a loser if you can reach her heart (prioritizing feelings over reason)
>will cheat on you or change you for a better/worse dude anytime though, once she gets tired of your act (again, prioritizing feelings over reason)
>will want you to unlock your smarphone and your emails passwords, but won't give out hers
>will want to meet your family and you meet hers (unless she's embarassed of her folks). all of this with the aim of marrying
>will want you to leave your family and friends for her
>not necessarily golddigger, depending on the pressure she receives from her own folks

well, that's better, arab diaspora is well known for being hard working people so... disrespect the woman and you disrespect the entire family and community and boy... don't you dare to disrespect woman here, mothers are sacred and grandmothers even more.

well... i get triggered every time i read outsider speak about latin girls, dad taught me values.

Is actually pretty identical to arab women lmao. Only major differences is arab women won't really cheat on you, they'll just invite your brother to your home while you're at work and make it seem like they were fucking.

It's pretty classic, a lot of them do it. Also arab women aren't really as adventurous in bed as latinas are, they don't do deepthroat, 69 or any of these weird positions. They're boring in bed compared to latinas.

Teach me your ways ChileANO. I promise I'll be a good goy and follow the rules of your country.

I lied desu. The whole gay morrocan thing was just me larping for you's because I'm a faggot who loves attention. I'm mixed saudi and syrian. I'm also a registered technician nurse.