>Out This Week:
LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures - Episode 10
Darth Vader #24

>Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=frdj1zb9sMY

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hcNXPNXOv2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Only a lightsaber can stop a lightsaber."
-George "I no longer have a say in these things" Lucas

"No Sith ghosts."
-George "It's not up to me" Lucas

The LSG continues with George's ideas though.
You could say they're finishing what he started.

is there a screencap for the trailer reactions?

Youtube comment about Kaytoo and CGI

>It isn't. It's a practical robot holded by a couple of people disguised with blue/green clothes. It was showed during SW Celebtarion I think, plus a short scene with him and the 2 main protagonists. I actually laugh a lot.

I don't think this guy understands how CGI works

Did tumblr cast this movie?

>You could say they're finishing what he started.

'Continuing' I think is the more accurate term. Considering that on account of Disney, there is no end in sight.

But yes, the LSG is still very in line with what George had in mind for Star Wars. I wouldn't be surprised if they call him up off the books if they have questions.

I don't know why people don't get CGI. I got it when I was little when jurassic park came out.

I highly doubt it. And I bet if they feel something fits well with a story they'll go with it even if it disagrees with something Lucas said.

We know they wouldn't do something like that. Everyone close to the LSG constantly states how much they respect George and his vision. If he disliked something, it doesn't get put into the universe.

So since this chart was made before season six, what are the season six episodes that would qualify for "must-watch"?

Posting part two for shits and giggles.

Delete this stupid meme chart and watch it all faggot.

All of them.

It's a shit chart, don't use it. Watch all of it.

That chart is shit

These

I need normie reactions to cringe to

fuck off and die

It's a shit chart user, it tells you not to watch the episodes with Forrest Whitaker's character

Nothing can stop you or the chart from being shit, user.

>asks to be spoonfed
>gets mad when spoonfed
wew

It gives those episodes an honorable mention, so I ended up watching them anyway. Didn't realize Forest Whitaker voiced Saw.

>thinking I'm
kek

It honorable mentions them, at least. I have no clue what standards we were using back then, but it helps to remember at the time we were dealing with ShitWarsGuy and the height of "baby shit for babies", of which the current "baby shit for babies" is a pale echo, or indeed it is "baby shit for babies".

Why people didn't want to include Anakin Skywalker training a rebellion, something that as Vader he'll have to deal with from the other direction, I have no clue.

Trips wasted on this idiot.

He doesnt, he's playing Saw in Rogue One.

Because literally everyone I knew said "oh no, it's so much better than the first one. Just watch it, you'll love it." and I didn't.

But i would i want to watch anything with his character? He's only in it cause Disney wants more black people and women in Star Wars.

Star Wars is just another platform now for them to push their social/political views.

>not liking Whitaker
Shit taste

youtube.com/watch?v=hcNXPNXOv2A

Based Filoni

Was just about to post this. How can one man be so based?

Ah, so he's voiced by a different actor in clone wars, but is being played by Whitaker in Rogue One. Gotcha.

You do realize the character created before Disney buyout, and his origin is a key part of the formation of the rebellion?

:11
TL;DR?

>How can one man be so based?

Good prior experience and being the apprentice to George.

breakdown for those of us who don't feel like watching?

Hm. Never finished my thought in the first paragraph. Anyway because we were dealing with a lot of "Why should I bother with this series" there was pressure to create a chart that whittled it down to just the gems of the series.

When people ask today they presumably want to know this information, so the chart isn't as such a bad idea. Frankly it's silly to have people tell others to just watch it all when they aren't inclined to do so, and especially in season 1 may be inclined to just give it up since it took a bit for TCW to get rolling along at full steam.

It would be NICE if people watched it all, but if they were inclined to do so already they wouldn't be asking, would then?

Dave Filoni watches hour long Dave Filoni interview because he knows they are always good, you should too

>I love when people start to cry. It's funny

Holy shit. Dave truly is the Anakin to George's Sheev

My cousin and I have been going through it in chronological order and he loves it all. People need to stop asking to be spoonfed and just watch the damn series. Who knows what will be important later, we never thought Saw would be.

im 3/4 way through. hes describing his life and his experience. Talks about how animation isnt quite whaat you expect.

I didnt know he worked on the Oblongs and King of the hill. Talks about his film inspirations too.

>last part is him saying "Oh shit"

Can't bro. I'm currently doing shit

Spoonfed a chart? They ask. If someone is inclined to deliver then bully for them. It's hardly a matter that requires such a butthurt reaction of, "WHY DON'T YOU JUST WATCH THEM ALL!!!!!"

"Spoonfed". What a bullshit concept. It's just someone being a bro and helping out.

>Filoni's parents used to take him to see Leonard Bernstein conduct the New York Philharmonic

I always trusted this man, but now it's assured.

How did I know what your picture was from only the thumbnail?

Did Mark Hamill just confirm that he's leaving Regular Show on Twitter?

Bc she's a cutie

He needs to start training Rey full time. She's such a handful.

All hail our dark lords.

Will this thread be good? The last one got ruined by shitposters who think it's cool to hate on Mad Max Fury Road.

Bringing old arguments into a new thread doesn't help.

join us in our discussion of how based Filoni is

He was waifuing Ahsoka before it was cool

Should we tell the Regular Show fans on Sup Forums that we need Mark and are taking him back?

Filoni isn't based though.

>they didn't like reddit the movie! Waaaah!

Filoni isn't fit to wipe George Miller's 71 year old ass.

>they didn't like reddit the movie! Waaaah!

I know, right?

>Liking Mad Furiosa: Feminist Road

I wouldn't. The rest of Sup Forums already considers this a containment thread. Best not to push it.

>calling things reddit
lowqualityb8.jpg

Everybody post whatever's in your Star Wars folder.

>telling someone to skip good stories is "being a bro"

>Everybody post whatever's in your Star Wars folder.

George should have put it in his contract when he sold that certain novels were canon along with the 6 movies and the inferior Clone Wars series.

Why would he do that? He never considered any of the EU to be canon.

He was also going to ditch the EU though

Really? I thought the new trilogy he was going to film before selling was set decades after the OT so as not to interfere with the EU. Or was that just a bullshit rumor?

In any case i meant stuff set during/before the PT era.

>> I thought the new trilogy he was going to film before selling was set decades after the OT so as not to interfere with the EU.
Where did you get that from?

Why would he do that? He never considered the EU canon and he personally worked on TCW

That was a bullshit rumor likely conjured up by fans who never realized the EU never mattered

>Or was that just a bullshit rumor?

Massive bullshit.

>I thought the new trilogy he was going to film before selling was set decades after the OT so as not to interfere with the EU

He intended for it to be set decades after because it's been literally decades since RoTJ came out. There's no fucking way you can pull off Hamill, Ford and Fisher looking like how they did 25 years ago. One of the big reasons they ditched the EU was so that they could let everyone know that they didn't want to be weighted down with all that post RoTJ garbage.

Even if that was true, any new trilogy would've been set decades later regardless of the EU simply for practical reasons- the OT cast is really old now. You can't really do a movie with Han, Luke and Leia 5 years after ROTJ when their actors are all in the 60-70 range.

>In any case i meant stuff set during/before the PT era.
It doesn't matter since Lucas didn't consider any of that canon either, so he would never throw in some stipulation that they need to be canonized.

Who is telling them? It's a suggestion chart, not a fucking gun to their head.

You know what the point of it is? If they watch the best then MAYBE they'll feel inclined to watch the rest.

They at least should have kept the Plagueis novel canon for three reasons.

1. Put the PT in a more positive light.
2. The dumb theory that Snoke is Plaguies would never have happened.
3. Plaguies as a character was really fucking great

The point is for lazy people to be lazy

What part of them asking for the chart did you not get? These are people already not inclined to watch it all or they wouldn't be asking.

It's such a stupid thing to get upset over. Okay, people don't want to watch every episode in a show you like. We get it, but it isn't an issue that deserves multiple posts condemning a damn chart, and a continued argument over it. Especially a chart made by TCWs generals years ago with top arcs voted on and everything.

If they keep one thing canon then people would ask why other shit wasn't either.

They needed to do a fresh start with just the stuff Lucas was directly involved in

And a better chart was made because it was SHIT

Fair enough i guess.

Then you should post ones you like and save us.

Problem with that is that there was already stuff in the novel that was contradicted by TCW. The novel can't just be re-canonized without rewriting parts of it.

>Especially a chart made by TCWs generals years ago
Have you heard of the term "out of date"? General consensus now is to just watch the whole damn series.

How could it be out of date when the seasons it talks about were already out when the chart was made? Nothing has changed since then. Again, we're talking about people already asking for the recommended viewing list. They aren't interested in watching the whole series or they would. How does this concept keep slipping by you?

Oh hey a redeemed dooku cameo! Awesome!