As I've been warning you since the beginning of this election, faggots, you gave the presidency to Clinton...

As I've been warning you since the beginning of this election, faggots, you gave the presidency to Clinton, since Trump is a dem plant.

How else would you explain all these self-destroying comments by him in last three weeks? If he just went to play golf for three weeks, he'd be doing OK, but he's completely fucked now.

How does it make you feel that you ensured presidency for literally the worst candidate in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
yahoo.com/tech/pro-clinton-pac-unleashes-ridiculous-1-million-plan-205647195.html
web.archive.org/web/20160507141256/http://www.onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-million-anti-trump-ad-campaign
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/anti-donald-trump-movement-75-million-lost/index.html
fox40.com/2016/03/24/how-67-million-failed-to-stop-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543
newsmax.com/politics/anti-trump-pac-raises-8-million/2016/04/20/id/725009/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/07/anti-trump-train-millions-attack-ads/81432178/
humansarefree.com/2016/03/cia-agents-to-troll-alternative-media.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
trump.com/real-estate-portfolio/
youtube.com/watch?v=e4tHW9_bb08
youtube.com/watch?v=ICkmpJS7Csw
youtube.com/watch?v=d32577Hom08
ontheissues.org/2016/John_Kasich_Immigration.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=tTXILmKdrjo
wikiwand.com/en/666_Fifth_Avenue
youtube.com/watch?v=xDreLyC_FTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Feels pretty shitty mate I gotta admit. You're absolutely right.

>Trump is a dem plant.
Theories that have never been supported by evidence.

Why the fuck would a billionaire agree to ruining his credibility and name, his most important asset fucking himself and his family over just to help a politician get elected? That sounds retarded.

Oh No!!!

He won't. They'll either never expose it, or he'll play it as he's the greatest mastermind in history.

Then why did he do all the other shit after RNC? Other possibility is that he never wanted presidency, did this as a publicity stunt, and it just went too far.

Maybe Hillary is going to let him rebuild all the countries she destroys as President, including the US. He'll make trillions.

>since Trump is a dem plant

you're probably the slobbering retard that was saying Bernie was a Hillary plant to 'keep her sharp'....ahahahahaha how did that work out knucklehead?

Stop the Criminal Hillary From Stealing the Election - Volunteer to be a Trump Election Observer

donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

>sage

> middle of August
> being this retarded

You're talking about the trumpshits?

Not sure why people are surprised Trump doesn't act, talk, or think like a politician.

It's not that he just doesn't act, talk, or think like a politician, it's the fact that he acts and talks like a retard. And he's not a retard.

was shillary pretending to be retarded when she spent over a hundred millions in anti-trump ads? that's some real 88d chess shit.

yahoo.com/tech/pro-clinton-pac-unleashes-ridiculous-1-million-plan-205647195.html
web.archive.org/web/20160507141256/http://www.onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-million-anti-trump-ad-campaign
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/anti-donald-trump-movement-75-million-lost/index.html
fox40.com/2016/03/24/how-67-million-failed-to-stop-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543
newsmax.com/politics/anti-trump-pac-raises-8-million/2016/04/20/id/725009/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/07/anti-trump-train-millions-attack-ads/81432178/
humansarefree.com/2016/03/cia-agents-to-troll-alternative-media.html

>no one on Sup Forums posted like this two weeks ago
These kind of threads and their replies all sound phony as hell I hope everyone remembers to sage when engaging in these arguments.

>run as a publicity stunt
>keep going all the way to the nomination
r u a retard?

Because running for president is good business.
Besides being a great way to funnel donations into your own businesses the name recognition you get is great for selling books, selling speeches, getting contributor jobs with media outlets, etc...

I think Trumps long game is to create his own media empire.

Trump and the Cuntins have been close friends ever since the 80's at the very least. I suspect Trump to pull out and decide he "dont wanna be president no moar lol sorry guys" a week before the election.

Why is it so hard for people to accept that Trump is actually just retarded? He never was playing 32D backgammon, you all just fell for the ruse and projected your own beliefs onto the father figure you desire. He has been this horrible since forever, he's just in the spotlight now.

Where can I place bets that Trump buys FOX after all this is over?

He would literally destroy his family name forever. The business would lose everything. They'd probably have to leave the country.

He wouldn't do that to Ivanka.

>good business

He's already a multibillionaire you retard, he's not going to waste his last years on Earth running a sham election just to chase after even more money.

inb4 he's not really a multibillionaire, even Forbes has him down for a 4 billion net worth.

Because there is no such thing as bad publicity, you dolt.

I dont think he'd do that with FOX. It's too well established and with Ailes' scandal, a lot of its "talent" is looking for a way out.

I think he'll do something like Glenn Beck did with the Blaze. He'll create his own network with little/no oversight and just con people out of money through it.

He's a real estate mongol that everybody, well most of the country atleast aleady hates, I really doubt he'd care or be effected by doing that at all. And fuck Ivanka, bitch is already set for life with daddys money.

I bet he would see it as "any publicity is good publicity, be it bad or good". Then create a new TV show about it.

>billionaire

I got a bridge I wanna sell ya.

>I know better than Forbes

Fuck off retard.

This cliche is totally and demonstrably false and I wish morons would stop spouting it.

>It's too well established and with Ailes' scandal, a lot of its "talent" is looking for a way out.

Perfect time to swoop in and bring in your own people. Essentially, "see ya, Megyn. Don't let the door hit ya. Sean, you can stay..."

That said, I agree with you that it won't be FOX and he'll do a Glenn Beck-esque thing.

I wouldn't be against someone giving me odds to make the bet on FOX, though...

With the Ailes thing and his age, maybe Murdoch decides to let FOX go. As he always does, and on the back of a successful Presidential bid, Trump successfully brings in a lot of money and investment and forms a group to buy it. Kushner already owns the New York Observer and would obviously be interested in something like that, along with Ivanka running it, etc. So now Don and Eric run the properties and resorts, while Ivanka and Jared build the media side.

I'm not saying it's gonna happen...but I'd be interested in the bet...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

I read has less than 1 billion in assets and puts the majority of his worth in his brand which cant be quantified by anyone but him

They're going to pivot and focus more on online media. The Murdoch boys know that their brand of TV and print media is dying (literally) and once the old guard is out you'll start to see the switch.

>only fixed assets are real

I see, so you don't believe the real estate industry exists. Bravo retard.

That's exactly what it is. He has almost no liquidity and his assets values are highly inflated and self-reported.

Angry poorfag spotted

Where did you read that? Reddit?

Trump's portfolio is massive. No, he probably has less liquid than he claims, but he's certainly worth a metric shit ton. Forbes wouldn't inaccurately report Trump's worth.

trump.com/real-estate-portfolio/

B-But those are properties with ongoing business and not dead stacks of US curreny sitting in a vault, therefore they don't exist!

It worked for him in the primaries. It just turns out that general electorate is not amused by his unpresidential behavior.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4tHW9_bb08

youtube.com/watch?v=ICkmpJS7Csw

youtube.com/watch?v=d32577Hom08

Isn't Ivanka the smart one? What if the long plan is for her to eventually run for president some day, boosted by trumps reputation, and yet have more sensible policies and speeches.

I'm calling it now, she might have even been managing some of Trump's campaign, because all evidence suggests that Trump himself isn't really all that smart. Trump's only in it to promote his brand, whilst also setting the field for her daughter in the future.

"Remember when Trump almost won, but didn't and then Hillary fucked everything? I'm his daughter, here's some reasonable policies, yadda yadda TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP USA USA USA..."

Played U.S like a damn fiddle.

He was hoping the GOP will fuck him over at RNC. That way he could be a winner, while having an easy way out.

Holy shit, I'm right, aren't I? Some people are already jokingly(I assume) supporting her for presidency in 2024. The more I read about her the more it seems like she's the type who would do exactly something like this. Shiiiiit.

Can anyone give an outside opinion on this? Am I getting delusional or what?

Wow hillary looks really young in that picture

I wonder how old u are

>Trump is a dem plant

Every Republican candidate besides Trump was a no energy shitter that would have bent over for Hillary.

Stop being a fucking retard. Do you really believe someone like fucking JEB! could have beaten Hillary? Those limp-wristed faggots would've cucked themselves so hard the Republicans would've been trailing by 30 points by now.

>he already has a lot of money
>why would he want to make more money?

What is capitalism? How does it work?

Lol, and who was the savior? Old bible thumping guys cool with free trade and censorship?

Lolbertarians who think we're still living in a pre-industrial economy?

The GOP is dead. McCain and Romney proved that, and if you think Cruz was some messiah, you are out of touch with the average American.

>Theories that have never been supported by evidence.

Since when did Sup Forums care about evidence? The most strongly backed opinions on this board are based on gut feelings and dubious infographics or just random hearsay.

Kasich.

With a Republican majority in Congress, his personal politics wouldn't matter that much. He would be there to sign whatever Congress decided to pass.

"Haha, aww gee. Shucks. Thanks for that. Gosh. Gee golly. I mean...it's so great you heard my message. Well I'll be...fancy that. You know, this country...it's already great, you know? Your comments warm my heart. Thanks, friend and God bless you."

They want to get to 46, as that is the number of our chromosomes. This guy is a Jesuit, called Kaine. 46 is 23x2. 69 is 23x3, and is a number revered by the Masons. They want to create an inter-sex Baphomet to rule over everyone. This is what the Transgender support is about.

>literally pro-amnesty

You might as well vote for Hillary. It wouldn't have made much of a difference.

ontheissues.org/2016/John_Kasich_Immigration.htm

>literally wants workers who are already here to start paying taxes

Amnesty would make jobs more competitive because employers can't superexploit citizens the way they do undocumented laborers.

Trumpian fantasies of mass deportation not only doom his campaign but give the Democrats the ability to set the terms of amnesty.

Let me know if you have any other political delusions you'd like me to clear up, Hans.

Apparently Ivanka Trump converted to Judaism in 2009, for whatever reason. WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN? WHERE'S THE CONNECTION? WHY BECOME A JEW?

youtube.com/watch?v=tTXILmKdrjo

Have fun...

wikiwand.com/en/666_Fifth_Avenue

Reverse psychology shilling.

Democrats saying that Trump is bad because he is actually a Democrat.

Try to understand, most of the Trump supporters were in on it.

Dude, please, get the fuck out of this country.

I honestly don't think anything hes said has been that bad. He just said the classic American philosophy that if the government comes for your guns you have the right to defend yourself. The media has been making everything out to be a big deal, it didn't matter what he said, they would have found a way to slander him no matter what.

>this was our plan
>out the loop.

destroying the republican party was actually super easy bro. all we had to do was post frog pictures with trump reactions. it took almost no effort.

That's the scariest part - what if Sup Forums was a hillshill board all along…

here is your evidence
youtube.com/watch?v=xDreLyC_FTQ