Your hatred for black people aside, how do you feel about gentrification?

Your hatred for black people aside, how do you feel about gentrification?

Good. Makes neighbourhoods safer, attracts investment, cleans the place up.

>Hipsters

Are necessary weirdness

Even though it's filled with hipster libcuck fags, it's far far better then having endless ghettos filled with niggers. Plus it cleans up places filled with garbage flowing in the streets and homeless crackheads blowing eachother in the back alleys

that's chinese construction right there. rather live in a brownstone... wait already do. damn china man replaced all the rout iron with shitty stainless steel.. fucken retards

Better than leaving them as slums.

>Blacks demand investment in their shitty neighborhoods.
>They get it.
>Whine when they can't afford to live there anymore.

Well where the fuck are they supposed to live?

On the cotton fields

They can work on fixing their own neighborhoods instead of demanding others do it for them. Investment isn't altruism. Too bad they're so mired in their culture of crime and gibs that if a man from that neighborhood manages to make a somewhat successful business, he then moves elsewhere.

If they fixed up their own neighborhoods, they'd be able to afford to move up, as they'd actually be creating value.

But if you've ever been in a nigger neighborhood, you'd know they can't even mow their lawns or water a flower.

Could be good, but it's turned a somewhat dead zone near me into a truly dead zone.

They didn't upgrade the infrastructure at all to support the population density explosion (it's all imported and "diverse" population of course) but the locusts don't care because it's still better than their 3rd world shitholes, and it's all UN Agenda 21/2030 little "livable cities" bullshit so they don't put too much strain on all the mass transit, which did receive an upgrade.

So now it's chock full of overpaying chinks and swishy faggots. I barely go there anymore. They kicked out too many cool people and now it's all replacement migration. They even used to have astroturfed "culctural" murals aroundduring the upheaving processes.

Thanks, Google, Target, et al.

Good. It may attract annoying fucks, but those annoying fucks won't shoot you. People in the ghettos will shoot you.
If you can't afford the city move to the suburbs

Africa.

>hatred for black people aside

Nope.

I think they need to stop reverse gentrifying my fucking neighborhood is how i fucking feel about it.

I'm all for weird white people BTFO black and jacking up their rent though. I wanna see how far they can be pushed out.

That's life. The price point for purchasing property in these neighborhoods is so low it was no wonder the slum lords would know when a good time to make a huge profit was.

Oh shit
I used to fuck a girl who lived across the street from the Super Fi Emporium
>ghetto UES
>never go above 100th, Sup Forums

Liberia

How great is the great wok? Or is it not that great?

>leave black neighborhoods to rot
>"redlining is killing black communities!"
>reinvest in these neighborhoods by cleaning blight and making it safe for commerce
>"gentrification is killing black communities!"

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

>How great is the great wok? Or is it not that great?
Didn't eat there user, chances are it tastes decent like the hundreds of other Great Wok or Golden Palace or whatever Chinese food place
My recommendation is go to Chinatown and find an old chinese restaurant that isn't on street level
>if you can find one in the underground malls of Chinatown, all the better

>replace old decrepit buildings with new modern buildings
>liberals get mad at this