/jp/ waifus are superior to Sup Forums waifus in every way

/jp/ waifus are superior to Sup Forums waifus in every way

Go back to the thread.

I'd say that there are more cutiepies among East Asians if you're a fan of cute, as opposed to the hambeasts of the West, but I still prefer the cuter specimens among white women (Elle Fanning, Emma Watson, Anya Taylor-Joy, Emily Kinney, and nearly every cute Slav).

But you can't hate on pic related.

Show me one with big boobies

Waifuism is a waste of time and energy, but I totally see how and why there would be whole industries in the East built on addicting men to Japanese and Korean girls' cuteness. It's like a dopamine trap.

Yuck. That completely undercuts the cute aesthetic.

This is ideal:

Give me the titties

One of my personal favorites.

Do asian girls really kiss eachother's butts like that?

Not Sup Forums

>Implying

Kek you dumbasses are totally brainwashed and it wasn't even the jews this time. end your life

Go get into hispanic or black women if you want thicc.

We're talkin' asian cuties here.

A huge part of all this idol waifu industry stuff is television appearances like gameshows and talkshows. Sup Forums related.

Yes. Depending on which one is the dominant.

as a 6'2 white male with blue eyes can i get easy pusy in japan?

If you're going to be attracted to any non-whites Japanese are the go to.

>Yes. Depending on which one is the dominant.

Depends on how you look.

If you don't know any Japanese you are probably fucked

Who's this ?

I doubt it, if you have a creepy, stalkerish, invasive energy, which I'm sure you do.

if you asked that question on Sup Forums, no, you cannot

I wish I knew.

I suppose /jp/ would know. They've pretty much devoted their lives to knowing such thins.

Yes nigga yes

It's a perfect little butt, isn't it? You just want to nibble on it.

>Japanese video with female cohost

>hai
>hai
>hai
>hai
>hai
>hai

y-yes

literally flat as a board

Asians have stupid eyes and small boobs

No matter how cute they may be, asian woman always look like they have down syndrome

>american video with female cohost

>yeah
>yeah
>yeah
>yeah
>yeah
>yeah

>A huge part of all this idol waifu industry stuff is television appearances like gameshows and talkshows. Sup Forums related.
Let's see what the mods think about that. See you in 3 days!

agreed I would kill myself if I was an asian female

you don't know SHIT about Sup Forums waifus

I dunno. I can definitely really appreciate curves, especially on the right type of women. But with hypercuties like these, a more petite figure is a better match for their cute faces. Like pic related. The most curve I want with that look is something flatteringly proportional but not too thicc, like

I didn't start the thread, user.

And I'm always glad to be banned, I actually aim for it. Sup Forums is a waste of time.

she stopped being a waifu of Sup Forums like 5 years ago

>a more petite figure is a better match for their cute faces
Stopped reading right there
Go find an actual woman and get laid. Petite figure is for teenage girls you loser

>And I'm always glad to be banned, I actually aim for it. Sup Forums is a waste of time.
Coming here is entirely your fault you dumbass faggot

unfortunate nose and chin ratio

That girl is fucking delicious. I used to have an ongoing romance with a girl who looked really close to that. Down to the body type, face, and haircut. That look gets me rock hard.

can't wait to get my own superior japanese waifu

white women are a mistake

kek have fun with your retarded hapa children nerd

Oh yeah, sure. It's an addiction. The after effect of years back when the internet actually had a little bit of usefulness, something to teach me. Part of my brain is still wired to come back seeking that dopamine trigger of some value. When it knows consciously by now that there really has been nothing of value to extract for years now other than an ongoing interest in and mild amusement from fucking memes.

But I actually quit heroin, and several other drugs, through sheer will, before. I can quit this one. Took a while to realize it was an addiction, and how.

is /jp/ capable of anything other than cross-board shitposting and skirting import taxes?

There are so many great scenarios I can imagine for these two.

Holy Kek is that an edit?

>Took a while to realize it was an addiction, and how.
Are you seriously comparing a website to drugs, let alone a website that literally rewards nothing for how much time you waste in it? Literally what on this gay ass website triggers your dopamine that makes you come back?

Do you guys think that maybe the white race is doomed because Asian girls are just so sexy that we will all inevitably drown in the Asian gene pool?

>no tits
>no ass

Japanese women are alright, but the real pinnacle are Chinese and Vietnamese women.

Yes we know western women are nasty

I'll take Lily over a chink any day of the week.