Anyone else not voting in the election? Both Trump and Clinton are shit so I'm staying home on November 8th

anyone else not voting in the election? Both Trump and Clinton are shit so I'm staying home on November 8th.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgjEVTr9r5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a non-vote is a vote for clinton

you're just lazy, that's fine too

You're as good as a Clinton supporter, and a traitor. Kys mm

Trump is a literal reality TV star and the epitome of a meme candidate, with meme platforms and meme comments and meme understanding of economics.

Clinton is a lying, cheating, obvious puppet of the (((globalist))) agenda with a proven track record of bombing random third world countries for profit and trying to start shit with real countries like Russia that could actually blow up in our faces and backfire.

Johnson is an effeminate fop with a retarded taxation policy. A consumption tax could hypothetically work if done well, but 28% is absolutely psychotic. Everyone in the middle class will stop buying so much shit, which will cause manufacturers to lose out on profit, which will cause loss of jobs and income, which will further cause people to stop buying so much shit in a feedback loop of genuine economic recession.

Stein is in favor of reparations for slavery and thinks crystals have innate healing power.

She's already guaranteed victory, and has been for months now. It's becoming increasingly obvious that Trump was a Clinton plant and now he's throwing the race, hard.

Trump is literally the last hope of western civilization. holy fuck, lurk more.

>Stein is in favor of reparations for slavery and thinks crystals have innate healing power.

Don't forget, she uses the term "Environmental Racism" in a serious manner.

I'm only voting to legalize cannabis in my state.

I don't like any of the 4 candidates.

I voted for Trump in the NC primary, but my support and patience for him is beginning to wane. If he can't get his act together I won't vote at all.

>Trump is a literal reality TV star
I've noticed this a lot, people are saying that Trump is a reality TV personality, as if that's all he's ever done. He's not a Kardashian, he has done more with his life than just appear on television.

Right but he's kind of a dickhead.

So glad the Bernouts and Clintorises are fractured.

That's right, STAY HOME, DON'T VOTE!

youtube.com/watch?v=jgjEVTr9r5U

gay as fuck metaphor incoming

The foundations of Western Civilization have already rotted away. Trump is just an Atlas figure holding it up for a short while longer so that we can try to soften our collapse.

*tips fedora*

CTR trying to demotivate.

I'm having a hard time convincing myself to vote for Trump just to stop Hillary, but I'm definitely heading to the polls no matter what. There are House elections, Senate elections, statewide initiatives, and so on.

Im voting Trump. lick my ass nigger.

Typical Trumpcuck

nope, I've still got a senator to elect.

I'm planning on voting for Clinton, she's more republican than Trump

>1 post by this ID
You weren't going to vote anyway, you fucking parasite.

also this, including voting 3rd party

I'm voting Trump because the criminal Hillary must be stopped.

So?

So I don't trust a dickhead being my president.

Local elections will affect you far more than any president or national congressman ever could

And how, pray tell, is being a "dickhead" as bad as being a literal war criminal?

>Right but he's kind of a dickhead.
and Hillary isn't?

I would vote Trump, not because he will be the best or even a good president.
But compared to Hillary he is fucken Jesus himself.

me to but im a felon

cretin

I'm voting Trump.. as often as I can since I don't need to show an ID

To be fair, Trump is advocating for war crimes in Syria. They're both awful, so are Johnson and Stein.

I'm just voting for legal bud so I can be high with the shittiness of the inevitable scenarios of clusterfuck.

I don't even know what the intent of your ID statement is.

>Left:" a non-vote/ vote for stein is a vote for trump!"
>right:"" a non-vote/ feeling the johnson is a vote for clinton!"
who's right?

>I don't even know what the intent of your ID statement is.
probably why you aren't a Trump supporter.. dumb

You don't even sound like you're registered to vote. Kys

Who have the odds been stacked against?

Since Johnson took votes from both I'd say the right. It's not like republicans are going to go Stein.

That's because you're a faggot. If you side with a politician on every single issue you're a cuck, plain and simple. If you agree with most of a politicians policies, but you won't vote for them because of how other people will see you based purely on that vote you're a waste of oxygen. Like I said, you're a faggot.

Hello Corrupt The Righteous shill.

>$0.05 has been deducted from the operating budget

Could have been a statement on voter ID laws, could have been some other intent that you vaguely described. Either way it's fucking retarded.

I don't side on any politician with every single issue, I don't want to vote for any of them because I strongly disagree with all of them pretty much equally.

You're a raging and irrational teenager who peppers cuck and faggot into his statements like the child that you are.

>She's already guaranteed victory, and has been for months now. It's becoming increasingly obvious that Trump was a Clinton plant and now he's throwing the race, hard.

I've said this the second Trump said he was running for POTUS. Him and the Clintons have been friends ever since the 80's.

>I am the centre of the world, if someone doesn't make me feel like I'm special, I'm not even going to bother doing them the favour of voting for them

This is part of the cancer that's killing America.

Fellow NC fag huh? If you don't vote for Trump imma burn a cross on your fucking lawn.

Hillary is the ultimate dickhead. She's the queen of the dickheads. Why should she be president eh?

I don't think she should be president either. I already made clear, I don't like any of them, I'm just voting for legal bud and congressmen.

Pick a side faggot. Or vote 3rd party.