This is it boys. I got my passport. Got my Visa. I'm off to become a rare flag

This is it boys. I got my passport. Got my Visa. I'm off to become a rare flag.

In 5 years ill get a UK citizenship and live out the rest of my days on a cozy little island while being on first name basis with all the locals. I hope some of you are doing something similar. If not why not come to the Falklands? Unless your not white of course, in which case stay out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falkland_Islands
youtube.com/watch?v=f80zBco_-VY
s.4cdn.org/image/country/fk.gif
sure.co.fk/images/cwfi/docs/broadband/Broadband poster June 16.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Falklands.
>Still be British but live with whites instead of Muslims.
I-I must just join you freind.

Fuck off, we're full.

My ass your full.

Just think user, soon you and I will be on first name basis!

What do you plane to do for work?

fix heaters/furnaces

Im actually excited to meet you irl im coming in on saturday. Can you be at Stanley airport to welcome me?

I'm Mexican but white as hell, am I welcome too?

You should probably get the job taken care of before you come here.

But I live in west Falkland, Stanley airport is too far

RARE

Lucky

I want to leave the US some day too

Or you could go to Norn Iron and not be completely isolated from civilisation

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falkland_Islands

-According to naturalist Will Wagstaff, "the Falkland Islands are a very social place, and stopping for a chat is a way of life"

I.. I cant come sorry :(...

I already got my visa. What video games do you like falkbro?

mind if I go visit the islands as a tourist? I just love stormy weather

pls no bully

You could be a sheep herder, if you dont like the way sheep talk to you, stab them. Falklands is a paradise, if you ask me.

How's the internet? Do they have grocery stores? How do you get your electronics/games/movies etc?

RARE

No bloody argies allowed

>Leaving the greatest country on earth
why don't you just move to maine or smth?

as far as I know we can visit if we want

but u cant stay

i said nothing about staying

This place is a cesspool devoid of any culture or unity. I guess if niggers and spics are your thing you'd like it.

Wow, first thing an american needs is a walmart, gamestop and etc. surrounded by kilometers of concrete pavement, roads and suburbia.

It might have something to do with the fact that I live in commiefornia.

But I've been to the middle states and its full of cringe rednecks, also the south isn't even an option.

Maine isn't a bad idea though

Can I be your friend?

I like sheeps and beer

Thanks for the suggestion, user. I'l be sure to move to there with my family and my 20 brothers.

Go m8, they'll see your slanted eyes and not bother you.

That shit is really helpful. I have everything I need within a mile or two of my house.

i live in colorado and it is the best. sadly, faggots from the east, midwest and california are moving here in droves. its insane the amount of people in the last 10 years. fuck off faggots.

>living on a small island
>storms comes, you're done
>run out of anything and the economy collapses, you can't get shit

have fun dying first when shit hits the fan

why not move to a small town in new england?
You think the fucking falklands have culture?
...lad

h...how did you pull this off?

Regards, white commiefornian looking to jump ship

You've never been to the US have you?

New England is full of liberal druggies. 2/3 of the population is addicted to heroin, the crime rate is at record numbers.

The only place in the US that is safe is probably Alaska

And you drive everywhere, either in your car or a mobility scooter, suburbia is depressing, probably as depressing as commie blocks I live in.
youtube.com/watch?v=f80zBco_-VY

Suburbs aren't really bad, white gated communities are the last hold up here in commiefornia. Everything else is basicly the ghetto

Anyone else loose respect for The UK after the Falklands War? Why would they start a war with Argentina over some stupid islands. Just let the Argentines take the islands FFS.

Nice bait faggot

lmao you think heroin is bad in New England? Wait until you visit Alaska. Have you ever actually traveled or do you just spew memes?

even I have to admit your bait is crap

you should have lost respect for the brits after they got their asses kicked by a south american colonial militia
twice

R A R E
A
R
E

>s.4cdn.org/image/country/fk.gif

You change those two letters, and it'll change to any flag you want, assuming you know the code, making flag collecting, flag spotting, anything to do with flags is fucking pure worthless faggotry. I wish you fucks would just DIE already. Go back to Sup Forums we only like Jew hate and Nazi worship here

No I live in New England

I've never been to Alaska but it was just a guess since I'm basicly implying there is no safe place in the US

Oooh I'm going to come too! I'll play frisbee with another american on the beach loudly and chant USA USA while grilling burgers.

I'm saying it's a proxy until proven otherwise.

>european mutt coming to fix heaters and furnaces
>no better than the average syrian fugee
>expects he'll get cozy up with the locals and that they won't make fun of him for his general american behaviour

good luck kevin

He posted his location using Google maps locator

>google shows proxy location
So?

No i stay. I bring chema jose and marisela to

They don't though

They actually use real location

I lived there some months with friends I have there. Went 3 different times.

There are no restrictions, actually. Don't know if brexit will affect EU passports passing there though.

I really want to play D&D with some of the local anons. Place looks so comfy.

RARE AS FUCK

After reading about it, it seems it only does that if you allow it, geolocation in your browser/cache/cookies or something like that, so all you have to do is disable some shit on your browser and that's it. Apparently something to do with google getting your location from a source prior to you going through the proxy.

You sound like a horrendous cunt

LAS MALVINAS

Btfo. Funny how Americans are so blatantly delusional believing they'll be welcomed with arms wide open by the locals everywhere they go.

People all over the world think they can just show up in the US and have a good life at our expense.

See how his tune changed when he knew I had a skill and that I'm not some unless NEET

shiiieet nigga im giong to de Fucklands too son!!

kek

kek

Isn't it about $200/month for a 5ish mbps connection there and 40gb monthly bandwidth?

BTFO by dubs (too bad any third-world tier nigger can under King nigger's reign)

Hey that's where I am.
We're in desperate need of Republicans here.

sure.co.fk/images/cwfi/docs/broadband/Broadband poster June 16.pdf

jesus christ they do get jewed on the internet prices there

are you gonna get a land rover?

kek

>Platinum
>3mb/512
>52500MB = 52GB
>425 Pounds
>= $706 CDN
>Those speeds "Broadband"

My speed pic related, comes with 750GB of data. $100/month, but only costs me 65/month cause employee discount
>= 7

>3 Mbps download
>50 gig cap
>£425 a month

lolwat

kek

For a sec I thought you were Australia.

I pay 10 euro/month for unlimited 100/100 Mb/s.