Sup Forums hate thread. Today's blatant Sup Forums spam is >>85415377

Sup Forums hate thread. Today's blatant Sup Forums spam is

Today's blatant Reddit spam is

ding-dong diddly cringe

You're not helping anything by making butt hurt threads about it.

Don't bully Sup Forumsedditors please

this upset man has only been on Sup Forums for a few weeks, how do we help him adjust bros?

I found out the Sup Forums boogeyman spammer is a tranny from /lgbt/ today. Big surprise right? Remind them they're a mentally deranged tranny and Trump is president when you see the images appear, you know the ones.

t. r/thedonald

we wuz greek and roman and renassance artists and shiet

t. neogaf noodlearm

Here are some threads OP hasn't complained about
Notice how he also doesn't cry about pedo threads
really makes you think

OYYYY VEYYYYYYYY

t. reddit

These types are almost all pedos or pedo supporters. Just look at the Jazz tranny shit

they're going all out

I'd take one shitty reddit thread over 6 Sup Forums hugboxes.

Your both a cancer on this board.

No doubt. we know that a high percent of gay men in school grounds molest boys, partly because they don't have AIDS yet

those threads at least have a pretense of being on topic, and they aren't here to push a political agenda

Regardless, I'm pretty sure most of this board is tired of your off-topic shit.

t. reddit

>>>/reddit/

So you're admitting that you just don't want anti-libcuck postings, but the board being Sup Forums is fine

noted

If the rumors are true about Sup Forums using an offsite community to wage a propaganda war on other boards, then why isn't Hiroshimoot going after them?

I've wondered this too, I think he's scared of the backlash actually. Moot said that Sup Forums was meant to originally meant to be a containment board following the second death of /new/. Maybe he's afraid that if he cracks down on Sup Forums the shit bucket will spill over unto other boards.

t. reddit

>propaganda
they're just telling the truth

You mean /leftypol/?

>Moot
you need to go back

t. culture war loser

Asians are redpilled. He knows most of what Sup Forums talks about is true, because he's heard similar things from family members all his life.