Why do people actually think a wall would work?

I mean really why? You put up a wall and Mexicans would just raft through the gulf like Arabs do in the Mediterranean?

What we need to do is send American Death-Squads to destroy the cartels and establish order in Mexico.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
fairus.org/news/illegal-immigration-a-113-billion-a-year-drain-on-u-s-taxpayers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>refuse
Do you feel in charge?

That's called a War. A wall
Is not a war. A wall can be beneficial. It can provide shade, shelter, and act as a landmark to lost and weary travelers. It can also help keep Americans and Mexicans safer by establishing a boundary that is clearly observable. Walls are life. Walls are welcome in my America

Walls do not work.

Israel has a 451 mile long wall that works. Concrete wall. I just don't want to invade Mexico. And a wall will make for many beautiful murals to Trump

In the area on the ocean near the wall will be stationed coast guards, detaining rafters and sending them back to Mexico. Illegals won't be able to avoid the coast guard.
>What we need to do is send American Death-Squads to destroy the cartels and establish order in Mexico.
Neocon pls leave

Why even have any security at any borders then. People are just going to get around them anyway.

They're working pretty well for Israel and Hungary
>implying you aren't a butthurt spic scared for the Trump Reich

fpbp

That wall doesn't really work. It only works because the Israeli's shoot on site anyone who goes past it. Also the Israelis just arrest or deport anyone who comes in. The wall does nothing. You could remove it and still have the status quo.

Neocons love the cartels. It gives them a way to interfere in southern states. The use the cartels as groups they can sell old military tech to. The only reason we don't fight the cartels is because beating them wouldn't benefit the jews.

Security is different than a wall. A wall will not work on it's own. At the same time if you have personal the wall becomes redundant.

Name one wall that didn't work.

I hope this is bait and you're not actually this fucking retarded.

So you're saying that it works..
It gives the authorities enough notification to stop the illegal activity and help those who are lost get to where they are from, that place they live, and shooting on sight... Well only if there are posted warnings, in the local tongue

Travel though Ralf costlier and easier to be spotted and America will just send them back instead just accept them like the EU.
So wall gonna work.

Sign me up for The Cleansing

Shill General

Why do people actually think non-white immigrants would work?

Based 'Nam has the idea.

what the fuck? why do people say this?

it's a fucking wall.

it has literally one job, if it didn't work they wouldn't exist.

The wall won't work because the cartel organizations who specialize in human smuggling have systems which are far too instricate to be dismantled by a wall. I've worked with a lot of illegal mexicans and other central americans. Not a single of them made the trek over the border.
These organizations have legitimate trucking companies set up where they don't stop at border checkpoints, they pay for a toll pass where the truck maintains 30mph as it drives through the checkpoint. Once a week the trucking company does a run where they load the trailer up with humans instead of consumer goods and pass right across the border checkpoint where it stops at a safehouse in Brownsville, from there they get picked up in a car/truck and get brought to Houston, DFW, San Antonia, Austin, etc.
You might say, "then get the border patrol agents to search every trailer," but it's impossible to do that without exponentially slowing down trade.
So yeah, a wall really won't do shit except keep out the immigrants who try to hike across the border, and even then, most of those people die from dehydration.

I know it wouldnt work but i think it would be funny as fuck too see it, id want to see it more than the great wall desu.

>pro:tip they will just go under it.

like legit its not that hard to dig under a wall as i assume the US wont make a good one and it wont be below the surface of the ground more than it has too.

Blacks will not work.

>he doesn't know that trump is building the wall to content the country from the new apocalypse
>mfw when he saves the states and MAGA while canada and mexico are going down to hell

>What we need to do is send American Death-Squads to destroy the cartels and establish order in Mexico.

We can do both.

guess you know that, huh

The great-wall. The walls we currently have on our border. Hadrians wall. Other roman walls.

Israel's wall is working just fine. They had a >1000% drop in illegal immigration when they built their wall.
It was only a million dollars per mile, so an American wall would only cost a couple billion. Considering we spend that much money without blinking an eye, building a wall is a no brainer

>You put up a wall and Mexicans would just raft through the gulf like Arabs do in the Mediterranean?
In other words, Mexicans will drown in the gulf and a few of them might make it here before getting arrested. Sounds good to me.

It's a scare tactic. You build a wall and violently deport a couple of dozen Mexicans just outside the wall and dump them in the desert, soon a bunch of 'em will leave on their own.

Non-white immigrants do work. The problem is that they work so well. The work for much lower wages and undercut American workers.

If mexicans never worked we wouldn't need to worry about them forcing out white laborers.

The problem is also that their children, which they have a lot of, get educated and start getting higher level service jobs due to AA.

The shitty fences have helped level off illegal immigration.

>if it didn't work they wouldn't exist.
Blacks prove this wrong.

Worked here! Still does, brings in a lot of cash.

>Non-white immigrants do work
Only asians.

rwds rwds rwds
gogogo

inspirational vid
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

"Let's build a wall"
it's a catchphrase not an actual idea
because trump is a memer not a capable politician

Chinese bantz.

You can be on welfare and working. The thing is these mexicans work for such low wages that they are eligible for welfare. That doesn't disprove my idea that they are undercutting white works.

>You can be on welfare and working.
It doesn't matter. They are still largely net taxdrains and burden everyone else.

That's fine. My point that they are working and taking jobs from whites still stands.

>They are still largely net taxdrains and burden everyone else.
False. They actually contribute more in taxes than they take. You know you can look this shit up, right?

>A new study released today by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) estimates that illegal immigration now costs federal and local taxpayers $113 billion a year.
fairus.org/news/illegal-immigration-a-113-billion-a-year-drain-on-u-s-taxpayers

Damn this nigga was ready with the sources

The difference is in the mediterrean eurocucks have their boats patrolling to bring shitskinned rapists to their beaches.

So everyone just walks right into your house whether you want them to or not?

Right-wing anti-immigrant group "findings" from 6 years ago. Nice.

It worked for USSR.

>this study doesn't count because the conclusion hurts my feelings
Do you have anything to the contrary friend?

>You might say, "then get the border patrol agents to search every trailer," but it's impossible to do that without exponentially slowing down trade.

No it won't retard.

the neighbors dog doesn't shit in my yard anymore once I built a fence. Walls work.

Stop letting Mexicans shit in America.

You're right, they're a bigger net drain in 2016 than they were in 2010.

Nope. You showed me. I'm BTFO now.

>implying US need to trade with Mexico.
Build. Wall.

Except you still got invaded by the Mongols.

Haha, the gringo is right, however, I can't help but feel empathy over those who risk their lives to get to your country. Perhaps if there was an isolated program for that kind of people it'd be easier on your country and all kind of lesser jobs would be available for the youth and so on.

I'm just saying, man, I've never been to the US and I don't really find it desirable since all I hear from you is discrimination against other countries, but it's fine, had we been in the same place, we'd probably do the same as we wouldn't want to stain our economy, if that had been the case.

It worked pretty well in DDR

But the CIA runs the cartels and uses their drug profits to fund black ops projects that they can't afford to do on their limited, legal budgets. The solution is to end these corrupt agencies.

>What we need to do is send American Death-Squads to destroy the cartels and establish order in Mexico

Los Zetas cartel was trained in Fort Benning, GA. The rabbit hole goes way deeper than you think.

>The great-wall.
Just awful. The Ming version (the one we see today) of the Great Wall is thought to be largely responsible for the eastern barbarians turning west. Eventually invaders got it, but never defeated the wall (corridor opened from the inside).

>The walls we currently have on our border.
Those work, evidenced by the fact that those areas are no longer major crossing points.

>Hadrians wall. Other roman walls.
Worked phenomenally well, and bought Roman Britannia hundreds of years to establish.

You must've been hoping that we'd just brush this off, and nobody would tell you better. But now you fucked up.

Now apologize.

Legitimate question. I live in Vegas (basically Mexico now). How will the wall or Trump stop illegals who come here legally on a visa yet don't leave when it expires. This makes up a large portion of illegals.

>doesn't disprove my idea that they are undercutting white works

1.It's a false economy--their wages are subsidized by taxpayers.
2.They're bringing less expensive 3rd world standards with them, living multiple families per house, having children they cannot afford by 1st world standards, and forgoing healthcare that doesn't come in gibs.

A bigger question is: why are you so happy about the standard of living going down for blue-collar Americans? If you like Mexicans so much more, move their and help their plight. Wear a leather collar tho.

Oh yeah, that's a problem, perhaps a Visa with a GPS chip inside? If you lose it, you may go back and ask for a new one, but if you don't you gotta pay a fine and it only increases with every day :^)

I lived in Vegas for 7 years, just moved around the first of this year. You have to limit the flow at source. Less will matriculate into your region

Fuck you I work at home depot. I have to deal with enough spics already.

also tell your friends that US toliets are not 3rd world tier and you can flush toilet paper instead of throwing it in a trash can.

I don't think you understand how many vehicles cross into this country each day. It's literally impossible to search every single one.

If you invade it, you own it.

Better to let them fight it out, An-Cap style.

The wall is just something promised since the Amnesty Bill of 1986, where they awarded citizenship to illegals here and promised to secure the border. The second part was never done. With the wall will also come actual border patrols. As far as rafts, we have a Coast Guard that deals with that, better than the INS.

The first phase against illegals will be to STOP REWARDING THEM. Go through the welfare records of every state and stop all benifits to those here illegally. Personally I think there should be no benifits give to any immigrant, no reason to import people to sit on ass and vote Democrat every two years. Then there's bullshit like free college to the children of illegals, or the 30 year old men calling themselves children to get in on that.

Lastly will be much feared PATROLS, which is nothing more than cops at a traffic stop, accident, dui, domestic dispute, bar fight, etc. asking for proof that the people involved are US citizens or legal immigrants.

And that's all you have to do! But everyone in Washington DC is hell bent on doing the exact opposite.

Make offering shelter, renting flats to illegals and hiding them criminally punishable offence, too.

Fine them, not prison sentence and mark as criminal.

Being criminally punished means no guns to you in US?

Simple, we deport them to Milwaukee.

I'm pretty sure they keep track of that stuff, don't they?
It's like arrest warrants. The cops say "okay, we're getting behind on our arrests so let's look at people who have warrants out and go get them"
They'll just have to do the same but say "all these people have expired visas so let's go visit them and ask them to provide documentation, if they can't, pack your bags pendejo"

Legitimate question my ass.
>b-but your cancer cure doesn't cure ALL forms of cancer only two thirds of them!
Fuck off retard.

Lol nice thinking. There are stories of people calling ICE over a 7 month period about illegal neighbors and they don't even come out.

But Trump acts like this wall is a cure all. Its all he talks about. Secure the border, fix visa stays, and end benefits for them. Three things to fix immigration. If you can't handle 3 things you shouldnt be running for president.

To add on to that I bet you live in some bum fuck city where seeing 2 families of illegals is a outrage. My high school was literally 60% Hispanic and thats in a median income area. So fuck you its time for shit to get done. Its wetbacks coming here we aren't talking about tackling the black plauge

Classic leftist retard. No real independent thought.

Its working extremly well in Mexico against Guatelupe. That means it should work here too.