Why do japs and gooks have an inferiority complex toward them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XmZ5zak5mIo
youtube.com/watch?v=uvZbpfUG_rE
youtube.com/watch?v=tJuBCQAc1Wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The same reason why n*Rds froth at the mouths in impotent anger and jealousy when a MED man walks by.

because they were the master of east asia for a long time

Chinese are subhuman

youtube.com/watch?v=XmZ5zak5mIo

Inferiority complex toward gook?
Nonsense

youtube.com/watch?v=uvZbpfUG_rE

“proves op's point”

>t. ingurish teachers abroad
japs literally borrowed most of their stuff from chinks, they are literally chinaboos

How come you Ch*nk "patriot" abandoned your country and live in US?

Well as a Chinese I can say that the world has fucked Korea enough. Japan, Russia, USA, and China have all been screwing them over over this past century.

this is the most uncomfortable truth for the japanese

I thought hongkongers were better than mainlander scum
wow.

japs don't consider that “most” is true and love ancient chinese stuff more than others

because nationalistic Chinese population is stupidly easy to manipulate and it causes problems for everyone

Chinese nationalism is a 20th century invention.

how's it even possible for the people of literally the most advanced country on the planet to have an inferiority complex towards that of a developing shithole which they raped decades ago? that's impossible.

korea might do, as they were vassal of china, but that's not the case in the land of the rising sun. we have always kicked china's ass. the yamato is the master race of asia (and the world), and nobody can defeat us.

Yeah ok, you fucking weeb. God I wish we had real Japanese people on this board.

Most of the Japs actually admit the superiority of the Ancient Chinese civilization, they just don't see the commies and nowadays Chinese as the rightful heirs, I wouldn't call that an inferiority complex.

Koreans have an inferiority complex towards the whole world 2bh.

Konnichiwa igirisu-sensei.

We own you

lol retarded mutt, know your place lmao

yamato, the invincible

>yamato, the invincible

>Bragging about civilian deaths
Yeah ok, you fucking weeb. A real Japanese would never admit their warcrimes. >>>/reddit/

there is no such thing as civilian in a total war, retard

how did japan lose 1 million civilians?

You're about as Japanese as a Philadelphia roll.
1/10 you're not fooling anyone. Now go sniff those panties you bought.

In the near future, Hong Kong will be the same as mainland China.

youtube.com/watch?v=tJuBCQAc1Wk

Your inferiority complex makes such a thinking