>having Kim Il Sung's support is a good thing

Leave the shitposting to the professionals eh

>Kim of Best Korea
>President

Some American grade education there

>Australian reading comprehension

>not listening to best Korea

wtf i hate trump now

Wow, really makes you correct the record.

Based Putin

Here observe the uniquely distinct trait among Canadians, the inability to recognize high caliber bantz.
When a Canadian responds to you in his typical ignorant fashion, just ignore him.
You're jokes will be misrepresented as compliments and your intelligence as stupidity.

wtf I love best korea now

>Democrat presidents don't support Trump
>Establishment Republicans who had their family name nationally embarrassed by Trump don't support Trump
Really makes you think

And it's funny how quickly they're going from "Bush was the worst president ever, evil white male etc" to "we have to listen to him because he's an authority he must be right"

>occupy democrats
>canadian flag

Are you trying to get an entire board to just disregard everything posted by your flag or what?

>enemies like him
>former presidents dislike him

Find out what the big leaders dont want you to know, but only if you call now.

sounds like a fuckin "find out what X dont want you to" commercial.

Wow, that just corrected my record.

Neocons love him but other World leaders don't. Oy vey!

Hmm, three leftist faggots and 2 Bushes. Jeb will never recover from what Trump did to him, no wonder his family dislikes Trump. I bet they secretly DO like him though, they always knew Jeb was a pussy.

>Occupy Democrats
A fucking leaf.

>George Bush was totally Hitler when he invaded Iraq for his daddy and murdered millions of muslims!
>George Bush hates Trump you should listen to this beacon of wisdom!

Gee, I wonder why

>3 of them are democrats, 1 married to current democrat nominee
>The other 2, Trump dragged their family name through the mud and obliterated their son/brother in primaries.

>Implying all those presidents against Trump weren't utter shit.

>Completely terrible presidents hate him
Yeah, I don't see a problem with that.

Well let's see...

You have 2 pieces of shit, 1 racist piece of shit, 1 rapist, and Jimmy Carter against Trump.

And you have two guys who are causing headache against the American government.

Don't you think it would be wise to ease tensions with the only people causing headaches for you? I know this will fall on deaf ears because this is a bait thread so have a sage while I'm at it.

Remember to SAGE

Don't reply to slide threads

Remember to SAGE

They get paid by the (you)s

To watch the world burn frankly.

You have a choice America, even if it a shitty choice and you do not believe you have any choice to begin with you can still fuck with the world by voting for Trump.

In alot of ways it is like Brexit, only racists and bigots want to vote out, fear mongering politics etc while brexit team was alot more positive.

If i was a yank i would vote Trump mainly since hilliary is just an evil corrupt cunt who has either killed off her enemies or bought them off while being one of the biggest hypocrites america has ever seen.

Problem is these days facts and logic go out the window to be replaced with feelings and emotions.

Bait thread anyways.

>enemies like him
>bad thing
He could make peace with them you fucking idiot

>Warmongers for Trump
>Other Warmongers against Trump
nothing to see here lads