White Argentine's intifada against amerindians is real

White Argentine's intifada against amerindians is real

Other urls found in this thread:

cronica.com.ar/amp/policiales/Junta-Medica-determino-que-Lucia-Perez-no-fue-empalada-ni-violada-20170902-0012.html
lacapitalmdp.com/lucia-perez-asfixia-por-causas-toxicas-y-no-prueban-el-abuso-sexual/
0223.com.ar/nota/2017-11-6-10-43-0-caso-lucia-perez-sanchez-no-volveria-a-su-cargo-y-disolverian-fiscalia-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's not white

I think that guy posts here

based

he is mestizo like you

What can we do to support Amerindian revolution in Arg*Ntina?

is osvaldo white? argentina confirmed white

nothing, we just let them die for good, as it should have been 500 years ago

That turned out to be fake but feminists still used that case to block streets, etc

as a Cultural Anthropologist, I fight for the right of Native Chiefs to be polygamous with 12 year old girls, even if it includes his own daughters.

you need to ejaculate on white people on the bus.
beat them at their own game!

>fake
Sure.

Now I get why argentinians are hated all around Europe.

She never got impaled, also fuck off disgusting chicano, don't make me call Migration.

cronica.com.ar/amp/policiales/Junta-Medica-determino-que-Lucia-Perez-no-fue-empalada-ni-violada-20170902-0012.html

>odiar a los indios te hace nazi
no te equivoques, tacoman, es simplemente por mi sangre de conquistador

>Go to Spain for a week
>Morning of flight back home, go to grab breakfast
>Argie family sit next to us
>Start complaining that the food took more than 2 minutes to come out
>They angrily pay and walk out mumbling how bad the service was under their breath

Terrible

nobody in Europe care about us, you butthurt indio

>La Junta Médica descartó por completo el empalamiento y que la adolescente haya sido lavada, tal como narró al comienzo de la investigación la fiscal Sánchez. También que exista ningún indicador de anulación de la conciencia, tal la hipótesis inicial de la fiscal.

lacapitalmdp.com/lucia-perez-asfixia-por-causas-toxicas-y-no-prueban-el-abuso-sexual/

Not fake as it was a hoax, but she wasn't impaled or raped, she just died of a drug overdose
>www.cronica.com.ar/amp/policiales/Junta-Medica-determino-que-Lucia-Perez-no-fue-empalada-ni-violada-20170902-0012.html

>Medics confirmed that Lucia Pérez wasn't impaled nor raped

that grampa was already under investigation since he abused a little girl on a train a few months prior. but he was let free because apparently in argentina it is very hard to throw criminals in jail.

tahiana is med mutt (argentinian)

Yes we do, you abuse of the social security system. You come here, don't work and recieve social payment care, around 900 euro a month.

We can't wait to get you the fuck out.

more like the whole police force is a corrupt institution that doesn't care about anything or anyone so why should they care about this guy

>those articles are fake
>here, have these articles which are totally not fake

why would you fags care about them?

Lmao I didn't know brb going to Spain now

no real spaniard would complain about argentines precisely, kind of the opposite actually, you're a butthurt CHI and you have to go back to whatever shithole you're from

Because they abuse social security system.
Why are you so mad? Have you ever been to Europe to know what I'm talking about?

Those articles were written before the official autopsy was done, it was all propaganda by a feminists organization

Top kek
>also
chicano

I want a qt Valencian gf

>Why are you so mad?
because you're b8ing
and no, but I've talked to a good amount of euros, some spaniards hate us, that's true, but it's not because we abuse any system, and they usually have more problems with gypsies and colombians/peruvians/bolivians than with argentines, we're usually skilled workers there

So..? You are a shithole country, we don't have the same rights as your people here.

who else /100% amerindian blood/ here? whit*ids and other mutts are living on borrowed time.

Yes we have a lot of problems with gypsies and other sudacas for that matter. In my city the most skilled workers are colombians desu. There's an argentinian gang that just brag about how they abuse the system that's why 90% of my city hates you.

>argentina is first wo-

Chile and Mexico are the only first world countries in Latin America.

they seem ok. only slight higher than the us

>m*xico
ajsdkajskdjkasdas

t. Sincabeza Sanchez

>Mexico

Bolivia keeping it real

Why is Bolivia so safe though? They are so poor they have no weapons?

From what I know, Mexico is #10 in world's GDP rank.

OH NO NO NO

>Chile and Mexico are the only first world countries in Latin America.
AKSJAJKSJKASJKAKJSAJSAJKSJKASJKAKJSAJKSJKAJKASJKAJKASKJAJKAAJKSAKJSJKASJKASKJASKJASKJAJKSJKAAJKSASKJASJKASKJASKJSAJKASKJASJKASKJASKJASJKASKJASJKASJK

No chicano you are not white
No chicano you are not spaniard
No chicano "mexibros" arent "bros"
No chicano you dont belong nowhere
No chicano your "abuelita" being raped by a spaniard does not make you a spaniard

JDKJAKDJKASJDASDSADS

ah yes, the "everything I don't like is propaganda by the joos and sjws" argument

I've never been to Mexico tho, I just studied in my economics class that they have the Latin America's highest GDP.

Anyways, is Chile really first world?

I never said it was fake, just outdated.

Turns out that the local prosecutor of the town said she was impaled and raped as revenge of a narco war, even local media said in titles: "youn girl IMPALED".... But weeks later CMF revealed that she died from overdose and never got impaled nor raped.

Maria Isabel Sánchez, the prosecutor who said she was impaled got fired after that.

0223.com.ar/nota/2017-11-6-10-43-0-caso-lucia-perez-sanchez-no-volveria-a-su-cargo-y-disolverian-fiscalia-8

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ASJDKASJDKJSAKDJKSAJDKJSAKDJASKJDKASJDKJASD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ HE GIFTED HIMSELF MISTERS

the fuck you talking about.

You can actually demand having Argentinian citizenship by living here for two years, and we also have open borders, you're allowed to use public hospitals and colleges actually.

uhmmm i wonder who could be behind this post.....

include me in the cap

>MEXICO

China India and Brazil confirmed first world, Spain btfo

Oh... this explains all.

Good bye fellas!

what happens here? a party?

Trinidad and tobago has the highest gdp per capita in south america BTFO MESTIZOS

Explain this ffs.

But I just did, if being on the top 10 means you're first world, I guess China India and Brazil are more deserving of first world status than Spain.

China indeed is going to be first world in 10 years from now and if you don't know about it go fucking study a major in economics

i kno bro, but you know what they say, India is going to be a superpower by 2020, China btfo

no argie migrants making their streets unsafe

India the first world country ;)

No, what I'm saying is that in uni we studied the correlatiion between GDP and countries wealth, that's how you get the conclusion that both Chile and Mexico could be considered as first world (same rate as Greece) now, as it comes to facts I don't know what I'm saying wether if its true or not.

That's why I am asking ffs.

Can't we all just be happy and try to get along better?

You just gotta love how these guys get so triggered by theirn own irrelevance

You really are stupid.

so wait, you is sayin that a country productivity and its wealth have a correlation
shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet thats some harvard shit you is studying
i guess saudi arabia is a first world country after all, there just shitting out oil barrels all day

>Worse than Nicaragua

Yea that's why they are shithole countries. Manufacturing products for first world countries as us.

>norway, switzerland and other European countries do not appear in the list.
>not first world
kys fag
>Inb4 b-but they are within the European Union.
but together, not individually

That's called 125 M country vs 40 M country

>not realizing this ''''''''''spaniard'''''''' is anally devastated at us because he's a shitskin and it's the 2nd thread in which he shitalks about us
are you the moroccan or the colombian ''''spaniard''?

ur dum

>Brazil
>First World
hueeueheueheuhee
man thats a BIIIIIG joke

South Brazil is 1st world, should publish their GDP separately. I bet it is higher than Mexico

First World is not just about GDP, it also counts the literacy rates, life expectancy, and the Human Development Index

>Mexico
DAS RITE

You bited the meme of south first world.