SJWs and animal nutters freak as hunter spears bear

thesun.co.uk/news/1613099/fury-as-sick-javelin-thrower-films-himself-stabbing-a-black-bear-with-a-7ft-spear-before-leaving-it-to-die-a-slow-agonising-death/

youtube.com/watch?v=vVR4wFtRg74

Even the Sun article is frothing at the mouth lol. I love how much people flip out over this, it's Cecil the Lion all over again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Javelin hunting is badass.
This is one of the things I want to try before I die.

I'd happily hunt people like this to protect the Bears. Humans are 99.9% incapable of living in the wild. Bears can, and that makes them better than us.

>Humans are 99.9% incapable of living in the wild.

We started out in the wild you dumb fuck. Do you think the cavemen started out with Big Ben and kebab stands and shit?

I don't understand, that bear was just chilling and minding its own business, then killed by some cunt for no reason other than proving that he could.

It's fucking stupid.

Watch that edge, kiddo. That dude did more to protect and conserve bears by spearing one than you'll ever do from behind your keyboard.

That's pretty fucking badass.

Hunting is fine but there's no need to kill something (especially in a painful way) just because you can

People like you are such faggots. That bear would maul you to death for no other reason than it could. Bears don't give a fuck about you.

Are you a member of team human or not?

>you have to agitate a bear in order to hunt it

Ambushing prey has been done for 1000s of years, I fail to see why it's a problem because you expect something to be needlessly dangerous in order to impress you.

>Anglos can't into Germanic Spirit of war and domination

If you're not gonna eat it or you're not defending yourself, theres no point in hunting it

>Humans are 99.9% incapable of living in the wild
>Man literally kills a bear with a sharp stick

K.

This is so fucking stupid.

>"Oooh, you're a big bad hunter with your gun. I would only respect hunters if they used things from nature/no modern weapons."

Use a fucking spear.

>"You monster! Why would you kill an animal in such an inhumane way?!"

>If we aren't going to use every bit of scientific knowledge in the immediate future then there is no need for progress
It is man overcoming nature in both scenarios.

We pretty much already know everything there is to know about bears

The honest truth. The man doing the spearing cares far more about bears than any of these lib fags.

>killing a bear for sport provides societal benefits

This. The only way liberals can be happy is if nobody kills the bear and it eats their children.

Lol the only problem I have with this is how autistic this guy seems to be.

Other than that, looks fun and badass. Super jelly

Everyone who seen this video knows that hunting need to be prohibited. Period.
youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ

>"Dude... I am going to make it my mission.... to hunt you down... and then I'm going to do to you... what you did to that bear... then I'm going to take your head... and it will be kept as my fucking trophy. Mark my words... I WILL Find you..."

youtube comments are full of edge

I'm all for hunting, but only niggers and chinks have no empathy for a living thing.

>Kill with speed and minimize suffering
>Kill for a purpose, other than fun, use what you kill

People like faggot in OP's video are niggers, and give the rest of us a bad name.

>If you're not gonna eat it or you're not defending yourself, theres no point in hunting it

1.)Turning it into a rug
2.)Getting country girl pussy
3.)Practice for a survival situation

There's "no point" in achieving many things.

There actually is a point to most hunting, even without eating your prey. Conservation programs usually need to maintain populations by culling them every now and then.

This also generates revenue and a purpose to conserving the animal for sport, other than just because.

People who hunt bears probably love them and know more about them than people who dont, in all reality.

They'll still go "oh that's so sad!"

I mean fuck, I'm all for conserving wildlife and avoiding putting an animal down if you don't need to. The minute my life or my family's is threatened, the animal has to go down.

Wtf i hate spear chuckers now
...wait i always have nevermind

Everyone handles hunting differently, she might not even want to do it later, fine by her dad probably. Not everyone is a cuck like you, Kruschev. My first hunt was 7, and I enjoyed eating the sausage after we cut it up.

Kudos to this guy for not tying himself 10 feet up the side of a tree.

>The only way liberals can be happy is if nobody kills the bear and it eats their children.

Just think of how many fetuses a bear of that size could have eaten.

>theres no point in hunting it
>boar tastes horrible and you can just stay indoors so there is no reason to kill the monsters

>white people

These comments are retarded.
>HURR DURR Y U AMBUSH IT! YOU MURDERED THE BEAR!!!!
Do these morons not realize that this is how we hunted for 1000s of years? IF a creature is bigger than you, ambushing it makes sense

This post made me clap.

I am also enormously pleased that this thread serves to expose the faggots hanging out on Sup Forums

We should hunt the hunter with Spears, bears are endangered and we should be trying to preserve them rather than kill them like cave men

Most science does not provide any benefits but knowledge.

Culling large animal population gives huge benefits

fuck off, you have no idea what you're talking about.

I'll give the guy some credit though, at least he used a javalen and not a big bore riffle, but still, finish the fucking job quick. Only niggers enjoy seeing another creature suffering.

For what purpose did he hunt it? Did he have nothing to eat or a store nearby? Were the bears overpoplulating and therefore were a threat to locals? Obviously none of that, killing for sport was a thing in medieval ages when people were likely to be overrun by animals if they didn't do anything about it, now it's plainly fucking retarded. I am not a tree-hugger but come on.

SJW's hate winners, as a rule. This extends to any form of Machismo from any culture, but they especially hate White Male hunters.

They are the kind of people who would try to kill a famous hunter and then scream "Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!? when a cop shot them for attempted murder."

They really can't fathom why anyone could like white males, hunters, winners or Machismo in general.

When you are a loser like an SJW, winning starts to look like a hate crime and winners start to look like hate criminals.

whats the point of this? to prove that we are the superior species? hunting is idiotic if its not for preserving the wildlife.

aside from that, he does not deserve the incoming shitstorm thats coming for him, just cause he killed a fucking bear. theres far worse people who did far more shit who get away with it easily.

also what is it with this shit that people value animal lives more than human lifes

Hunting for food is alpha as fuck. Modern hunting is beta shit where you put on tons of camouflage, sit in a 1,500 tree-stand and use a 5,000$ high powered sniper rifle to put a bullet through an animal that you baited into appearing.

I guess the javelin is somewhere in-between. If he missed, the bear could have killed him assuming he didn't have a pistol on stand-by. It's still pretty lame when guys show off their "kills" when you know the odds are stacked so heavily in the hunters favor.

the weak should fear the strong

the SJWs identify with the bear

Be jealous, bean.

>Culling large animal population gives huge benefits
This.

A big bear like that needs a lot of space, a lot of food, and it needs to be in good health.

In a few years, it'll weaken, be forced to the fray of its territory, and opt for easier food sources like trash cans, dumpsters, and people.

When hunters use rifles
>lol coward, is that a sport? Fight like a man you pussy
When hunters use stone age weapons
>muh inhuman animal cruelty

I could just as easily be upset by this as I could not give a fuck about it, I think I feel both these things.

>IF a creature is bigger than you, ambushing it makes sense
No. Square up and fight it. Nothing below the belt either.

Not only that the animals in north america are docile as fuck. They have no predators.

I'm very much for animal rights, but I have no problem with humans hunting animals (want to get more into it myself) if they're going to actually eat it, and use the resources from it (trophy hunters can fuck off). The thing that you just posted about gun, then spear is something I notice a lot with ARA's and it really pisses me off. Got into an argument one time where one was telling me they would only respect a hunter if they used a knife/machete.
>well that actually defeats the purpose of hunting in the spirit of ambushing and putting oneself in harms way, but lets say you had an extremely well trained machete/knife practitioner and was able to hunt like that. First think they would do is go for the eyes/neck, and the animal would really end up dying by "1000 cuts"...which would actually be a much worse way of dying than shot by a gun.
>ugh I just can't talk to you, hunting should just be banned.

Ultra conservative, and unfortunately ARA's for the vast majority are nothing more than pussy hippie leftist that don't understand the circle of life, and too stupid to try and comprehend it.

For what purpose does a house cat kill, other than entertainment?

And how do you know this hunt wasnt for a cull? The fact that they issued a set number of permits for hunting bears tells me that wildlife experts agreed upon a reasonable number that needed to be culled.

It was just that bear's unlucky day, and its number was called.

This. I guarantee you nearly every one of these faggots posting enraged shit on the Youtube video are pro-choice and enjoy the idea of murdering thousands of unborn babies.

But Cecil the Lion was cute and my hero. Let's murder that evil white dentist that shot him.

Canadian's probably know a good bit about nature being lumberjacks and all, I believe this.

>fuck off, you have no idea what you're talking about.

t. Person who has never hunted in their fucking life

Not enough

Why a spear?
Why is it always misguided, toxic masculinity at play?

As a feminist I have nothing but reviled disgust for this group of hunters, violating nature with their synthetic, oversized phallic tools.

The only purpose of this phallus was to inflict pain and death. This is rape. Wake the FUCK UP!

Black bears are nothing but giant raccoons. Crying over animals dying is pathetic.

>Not only that the animals in north america are docile as fuck. They have no predators.
Are you serious? The bear IS a predator.

>tons of camouflage
>1,500 tree-stand
>5,000$ high powered sniper rifle
>javelin

You dumb as shit.

Maybe don't fuck with the bear then?

>NOBODY NEEDS A HIGH-POWER ASSAULT RIFLE TO HUNT
>IN FACT GUNS ARE FOR PUSSIES
>IF YOU'RE SO MANLY HUNT WITHOUT A GUN
>OMG THIS GUY KILLED A BEAR WITH A SPEAR WHAT A LUNATIC

>guns r unfair! You should hav 2 hunt with sticks and rocks for it 2 b fair lmao
>okay, POINTY ROCK STICK INVENTION, KILL THAT BEAR
>OMFG OMG OMFG HOW CUD U DO THAT 2 THAT PORE ANIMAL THAT IS SO KREWL I CAN'T EVEN

It was a black bear which is relatively docile, yes, but it still could have easily killed him if it knew he was there.

this somehow felt like one of those ISIS clips, the suspense makes you feel like he is going to cut bears head of or something
what a fag

to be fair, he took a massive risk, plus he tracked the bear himself, as long as he makes use of the whole carcass I'm ok with it. it's nothing like that scumbag dentist who killed that lion a few years back.

Fucking that. I'm not getting that close to snuggles the fabric fag. Scoped rifle. I don't care if that makes me a normy

I'd say it's more because he baited it. I understand baiting if you're in it for survival but if you do it for the thrill surely tracking and 'hunting' it down is a big part of it. The difficulty of tracking it would imo make it more worthwhile. Sitting on your arse next to a massive bait can isn't exactly hard.

That is horrible! I knew a fucking bad ass almost a real life Paul Bunyan guy who killed bears with mother fucking bows and arrows. But he killed it quick and then ate the meat.

Black Bears are chill as fuck, though. They roam into neighborhoods around my area looking for food, and in general are big pansies.

Nigga would be jailed for that over here, but they are classified as endangered so there is an actual reason.

Still though, black bears are the most docile of bears, so killing one with a spear isn't all that impressive.

If this were a grizzly, on the other hand...

...because thats totally not how bears hunt and eat their prey.
Personification for the win.

Black bears are actually the most docile species of bear out there and are full bro-tier. Virtually nobody get mauled by a black bear unless they go full retard and try to feed one of their cubs or something.

If this dude had real balls he would go after a Grizzly or something, instead he chose an easy mark for a cheap thrill.

Learn to reading comprehension you fucking leaf

I said the javelin was somewhere in between. The comment about the tree stand the the rifle were referencing the shit I see on the outdoor channel. Separate things you dumbass.

>he thinks a bear that runs away from everything is a predator

The leaf with the bantz lol

This is sickening. To kill an animal for fun, not just for food but for FUN. Fuck that guy. At least real hunters make the job quick and mostly painless. There is no reason to kill a bear with a spear in this day and age. You have rifles, make it quick you sick fuckers.

>5,000$

noguns/retard spotted

Black bears are scavengers, mate.

This should be applauded, it's fucking badass, one dude using a spear as a javelin killed a bear with one throw, I mean he only had one fucking shot, the guy has some fucking balls and nerves of steel.

no, stop making americans look dumb

Man I want to spear a bear or deer
I'll just my club as a backup/finisher too
My 1/45 cherokee blood is boiling just thinking about it

>humans can't live in the wild.
"British" education.

It did know he was there, it just didn't matter. Black bears will approach people openly in the woods. They'll attack you if they feel threatened, but most of the time they'll only do a bluff charge, then mill around if they realize you have no interest in them. Plenty of videos online of crazy hippies out strolling through the woods walking right up to a family of bears, talking to them, tempting fate. More than a handful of people have knife hunted black bear because they're so apathetic by nature.

They're over grown raccoons.

This is fedora tipping in the hunting world.

Black bears are relatively tame, anyway. Pathetic.

I respect this man way more than someone who hunts with guns.
t. 2nd amendment supporter

He had like 5 guys behind him all pointing their rifles at the bear. There was no danger involved.

>but they are classified as endangered so there is an actual reason.
Where are you at? I can't imagine them being endangered anywhere in the US.

>it's nothing like that scumbag dentist who killed that lion a few years back.
Frankly it wasnt the dentist who was in the wrong there, it was the guides who he paid top-dollar to to set up a hunt. He trusted the wrong people and ended up with poachers as guides instead of it being legitimate.

And yes, old lions are the prime example of species that need culled. The prevent younger generations from breeding when they're still strong, and when they get weak, they leave their sanctuaries and search for easier meals, usually humans.

Plus you pay like 50k to hunt one, which goes into conserving the species in decrepit 3rd world nations that can't properly set aside funds to do so.

Not really. He baited one of the most docile bears in the world to a predetermined spot and then chucked a spear at it.

The most I'll give him is his accuracy with the spear, the rest is cuck-tier hunting tactics.

I grew up in southern Appalachia, and would spend days or weeks in the woods by myself as a kid. It's actually pretty easy when you aren't some limp-wristed British nancy-boy.

Javelin won't lock-on on bear.
I want to do it too ;_;

>hunting with a rifle isn't a sport, it's too unfair, hunt like a real man huurrrrr
>omg hunting with a spear is fucking barbaric durrr
You can't fucking please these people.

Aww poor bear. Guy seems a bit retarded but that was about as fair as it gets.

The guy used a spear. Id spear and eat a person if I was hungry enough.

>Nigga would be jailed for that over here, but they are classified as endangered so there is an actual reason.
What's funny is that they're endangered by your very presence, which is why they're getting into your trash. You do more damage by living in their territory than any hunter could.

>when you know the odds are stacked so heavily in the hunters favor.

No shit retard. You don't attack prey when it's liable to end up killing you. You attack when it's most advantageous to you, and select your prey accordingly.

The same applies to wild animals every bit as much as it does to humans.a bobcat is not a "coward" or "pussy" because it kills rabbits and foxes instead of taking on a fucking moose, any more a human is a "coward" or "pussy" because we use rifles instead of trying to kill pooh bear using our fucking fingernails and grip strength.

This is something you nu male cuck faggots will never understand.

Vegans are so fucking dumb. I imagine if Humans stopped hunting and eating meat, they'd just move on to protesting animals for hunting other animals.

The one thing I don't like is that he baited the bear.

I know for deer and other species you can't hunt at the bait site.

I was exaggerating. You take a $1,500 rifle and outfit it with scopes and whatever else, it can get pricey. My cousin spends about 75% of his income on guns, so that's the scope of my understanding.

I wouldn't go near a bear, I've got no reason to do that. I don't live in a forest and neither does the fag in this video, no doubt just another wealthy Jew doing whatever they want in the world as per usual.

This.

Killing a bear like that is hard as shit. Plus he can donate the meat to feed people if he doesn't want it.

What are you talking about, Anglos hunted our wolves on the British Isles to extinction.

Underrated post